Page 6 of 12 [ 180 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next

ruennsheng
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2010, 5:36 am

E-Wreck wrote:
I dress preppy, skater, and my own style. I like it. I like to look good and I like fashion.

Good for you, hopefully you look sharp yet funky enough.

ALacount
Toucan
Toucan

17 Jan 2010, 8:19 am

Elastic waisted dark blue trousers preferably with lots of pockets and a durable fabric, a large tea shirt, and if it's cold a hiddie, I wear trainers when not at school. Not the skater type, walking type. The fasion now is to wear skinny jeans etc..... which is weird in my opinion!

b9
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2010, 10:13 am

Quote:
How do you usually dress?

when i wake up i find my socks and put them on, and then i put my tracksuit pants on, and then i put my white tee shirt on. if i go outside, i put my shoes on (before i go outside).

that is about all.

ruennsheng
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2010, 10:25 am

I infer that most of us dress for comfort or avoiding sensory issues, and not for other purposes...

ImNotOk
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

17 Jan 2010, 1:03 pm

Usually in whatever my brothers buy for me. I have no idea how to put clothes together so I tend to dress very simple and not very girly.

bdhkhsfgk
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2010, 1:16 pm

In black leather clothing, what did you expect from a scandinavian?

lolcatsrule_123
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

17 Jan 2010, 3:04 pm

light white/grey/blue jeans with rip's at the thigh, slightly frayed. brown converse and white laces though it can vary between, black, brown and patterned coloured laces, usually long sleeved t-shirt (either black, white, grey) underneath a t-shirt with a pattern or funny image/writing. i may not wear brown converse all the time (red, blue/red, pink/grey, patterned). while im at school i wear black rocket dog boots with a fur trim. i always wear a hoodie or zip-up of some sort, my favourites are my, pink and grey flower pattern zip up, my dark grey and pink cherry blossom pattern hoodie, my dark brown roxy zip-up with big pockets and holes to put your fingers through and on Monday's i wear a black and white zip-up with lot's of patterns on it but it looks old and it doesn't fit me as well as it used to. i love my Alice in wonderland necklace and my robot necklace but the Alice in wonderland one broke, i also have a black charm bracelet with a red converse, black and white panda and a red apple which i sometimes wear but it's bulky and fiddly. oh, and finally, if im not wearing normal jeans i wear my black cord jeans which are really comfortable.

Redd
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

18 Jan 2010, 9:58 pm

In my opinion the going fashion for men has just been getting lamer and kind of effeminate with each year my whole life so Ive always dressed how i want but to some extent in the intentional opposite of all the ''cool'' people out there.
When I was young i never really paid much attention to what i wore, except that i have always preferred my jeans loose n baggy, but once i got to middle school i got much more interested into music so i started wearing metal band shirts, just my favorites Lamb of God Metallica and Slipknot, and the same baggy jeans all the time.
Really i have always wore jeans but now i usually where em kinda too big for me with a belt so i can sag em some. And most metal T Shirts have been replaced by psychopathic artist shirts cause now I represent the family since i have found that music better reflects my view of the world but Im still into metal 'the music and the look'. Im really tall and thin now, 6'2'' & 150 lbs, and somewhere in the last years mens shorts have been getting shorter and really girly to me so now I usually just cut some old cargo pants up too make me some long baggy shorts in the summer.

ruennsheng
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2010, 10:06 pm

bdhkhsfgk wrote:
In black leather clothing, what did you expect from a scandinavian?

I expect brown waterproof stuff from outdoorsy people that braves through snow and rain...

Why it isn't the case in Scandinavians to wear more clothing from Timberland or Columbia?

aspie_giraffe
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Feb 2010, 5:13 am

in australia we where uniforms
im in high school in my senior year soo our uniform is white shirt, tartan skirt(navy, wite, yellow,maroon)/ grey short/pants and maroon knit jumper
however i hate uniform so i wear my school shirt, the skirt or my own shorts, pants, a grey cardi, a grey blazes school tie or bow tie, occasionally suspenders, always knee hi socks and cheap black gymboots with my name embroidered on them

i always wear my cross, girrafe earrings rings frm my bf and pandora bracelet

at other times i wear ties bow ties scarves, vests, suspenders, funky belts, tshirts(anything cute or nerdy), pretty tops, button up tops, frilly skirts, shorts, jeans(skinny or bellbottom) tights, ruffled dresses, maxi dresses, cardigans, blazers, shrugs, shirt dresses,strechy long shirts, trousers my grandads shirts jersey dresses tunic tops, knee hi socks, gymboots, ballet flats mary janes, boots, thongs all pref flat, but a heel can be okay if im not going to far, all my clothes are really comfy fabrics that dont squeeze my tummy to much, i have a sensitive stomach but i hate lace and wool
i also hate getting too hot in clothes so i like my clothes to be versatile in case its gets too hot, mind you i hate being cold

as for colour i like my base pices to be black but i dont mind a bit of bright colour
i like teal purple pink green red in the way of colour
and my fave sox are stipes or checks but i really like the ones that look like gymboots or music notes

my bf thinks i dress really cool
im just comfortable and i like to express who i am

tinky
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2010, 1:43 am

shirt and pants/shorts. my shirts are specialty tees though and express my personality. if it's not a shirt then it's a longish hippie looking top. i have old shoes that i've drawn on and claimed my own. my mother groans when she sees them because thinks i need new shoes. they're a little worn but it's nothing a bit duct(not duck!) tape won't fix.

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you

Birdface
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

01 Mar 2010, 11:08 pm

In the colder months I wear mostly drawstring sweatpants, with a sweatshirt on top(sometimes a pullover, sometimes a zipper one) and a comfy t-shirt underneath. And I also like wearing my Ugg slippers. They keep my feet warm and comfy :3

but in the summer I usually wear any pair of shorts that are soft and don't feel uncomfortable. And I wear just mainly t-shirts *shrugs* and for shoes I wear sporty sneakers with plain ol' white Hanes socks. :P

Kira
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 Mar 2010, 11:35 pm

jeans, black t-shirt, black hoodie. I'm exciting, I know.

greej
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

29 Mar 2010, 1:52 pm

lately my favourite outfit is farmwear/hermitwear: a long-sleeved t-shirt or button-up shirt (NOT satiny, NOT close-fitting), a sweater, and jeans that go to my waist. boots/socks, if it's cold. i love to go barefoot, so my favourite shoes in the summer are these bad boys. : P

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2010, 4:22 pm

edit: woops I already posted here months ago and said pretty much the same thing.

kaitlyn_loves_music
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Apr 2010, 3:20 pm

I have a bipolar way of dressing...i dont know how else i would say i dress.
there will be days i will wear black t-shirts & jeans & then the next day ill wear a sundress & purple jacket with it.
i like plaid shirts as well.