Page 6 of 20 [ 317 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 20  Next

Obstinate
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 May 2008, 1:02 am

I'm too agressive, too caring, too obsessive, too happy, too sad, too friendly, too strange, too black (It sucks that most people date inside their own race), and most of all am most likely an Aspie. Being black and an aspie=very little, if any, relationships.

pbcoll
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2008, 7:52 am

Obstinate wrote:
I'm too agressive, too caring, too obsessive, too happy, too sad, too friendly, too strange, too black (It sucks that most people date inside their own race), and most of all am most likely an Aspie. Being black and an aspie=very little, if any, relationships.

Yeah, it sucks that most girls don't want an 'exotic boyfriend' (reply I got last time I asked a girl out), having AS and being an ethnic minority is a toxic cocktail.

El hombre es una bestia famélica, envidiosa e insaciable. (Francisco Tario)

I'm male by the way (yes, I know my avatar is misleading).

Eel_Nadroj
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

24 May 2008, 9:52 am

I realized last night I act to childish for a mature girlfriend. Like most of the dudes my age get older women or girls around thier age. For me getting a girl like that is hard.....and the sad thing is I can't date girls three to two years younger anymore.

z0rp
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2008, 5:30 pm

Obstinate wrote:

Well last I looked there were plenty of women out there that are your race I would assume, you don't exactly have to date outside your race right? Definitely not saying dating outside your race is an issue however in your situation if that's the issue it seems pretty easy to fix..

The_Cinephile
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 May 2008, 10:15 pm

Yes, I feel like I'll never have a girlfriend.
It makes me so depressed to even think about it.

Undead undead undead
The virginal brides file past his tomb
Strewn with time's dead flowers
Bereft in deathly bloom
Alone in a darkened room

LazySlacker
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2008, 10:36 pm

I feel like that I'm too cold and uncaring for a relationship with someone.

pbcoll
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2008, 7:33 am

z0rp wrote:
Obstinate wrote:

Well last I looked there were plenty of women out there that are your race I would assume, you don't exactly have to date outside your race right? Definitely not saying dating outside your race is an issue however in your situation if that's the issue it seems pretty easy to fix..

Depends on location. If your race is a minority, it doesn't exactly help.

El hombre es una bestia famélica, envidiosa e insaciable. (Francisco Tario)

I'm male by the way (yes, I know my avatar is misleading).

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2008, 10:42 am

Not really to be honest because you will less except to happen when not knowing.

beautifuloblivion
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2008, 4:55 pm

Well, worrying does nothing to change the situation of not having a significant other. It often just obscures the perception of reality. One could think that they don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend because they or unattractive or boring, when in reality it's because they are afraid to open up to others and make the first move. You just have to put yourself out there and keep trying.

Eel_Nadroj
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 May 2008, 5:55 pm

beautifuloblivion wrote:
Well, worrying does nothing to change the situation of not having a significant other. It often just obscures the perception of reality. One could think that they don't have a boyfriend or girlfriend because they or unattractive or boring, when in reality it's because they are afraid to open up to others and make the first move. You just have to put yourself out there and keep trying.

You know, my has been telling me that since I got with my ex. But the question is how does one put him/herself out there. I've been wondering that for awhile.

LenaMarie
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 May 2008, 11:48 pm

every time i talk to someone not close to me they think I'm being rude because i cant look them in the eye and make for a very awkward conversation, this is to people i will most likely never see again, how do you talk to someone who you see as a potential bf/gf?

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2008, 3:34 am

i havnt had a gf ive had cushes but am way too shy to talk to them. i think i have scared them off aswell by stareing at them, i seem to stare at people who interest me. plus how in the world would i know if they like me.

GodsWonder
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 May 2008, 11:13 am

I am a 19 year old guy and I still have yet to even have a sexual attraction. For now I don't even understand relationships and all that comes with them. I can't look at a girl and tell you if she is "Hot"; to me people are people whether boy or girl and they really don't seem that much different to me. I do have a little more apprehension towards girls than guys becasue they act differently and I don't understand alto of things that they do so they cause confusion and discomfort for me sometimes. I was told that things might change for me into my twenties but there is also a possibility that things might not change ever. For me it doesn't seem like all that big of a deal because I don't have any interest in dating, for now atleast, and since I don't have any idea what all the craze is about I don't feel like I am missing all that much.

aspiebeauty87
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

28 May 2008, 4:40 pm

I feel that too i can't even keep a online bf i've had one b4 but it didn't work out :(

Eel_Nadroj
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 May 2008, 11:16 pm

I was never into the idea of online relationships...I did meet a girl online but she lived down the street from me and we met in person a day later, and i'm trying singlesnet.com to find a near by girl. Idk if that counts as online or not.

RockDrummer616
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2008, 7:49 pm

I would be surprised if I ever did. I haven't been actively looking (that would involve talking to people) and even though girls tend to be nicer to me than boys, it's not in that kind of way.