Page 7 of 20 [ 317 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 20  Next

Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2008, 7:17 pm

FieryGatoh wrote:
Nah, and I don't really care. Perhaps when I'm older I might, but at the moment I just want to live my childhood.

You are smart.

SierraBell
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Dec 2008, 1:32 am

jaymannj wrote:
ha yea i have the slight problem of hooking up with girls and never getting into relationships... i swear i might f**k one girl and then they pretend they dont know me lol its just funny, i mean ive gone in them and they are like who the f**k r u? lol

You shouldn't do such things....and those girls would have a GOOD reason to not want to notice you right after you did "it" with them.

Sex isn't just physical, it's emotional as well.

Shai-hulud
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Dec 2008, 7:26 pm

Yeah, but I don't really care. I don't want to be in a relationship. I kind of would like to love someone who would reciprocate the feeling, but only kinda. There are other things that are more important. Like physics. :)

bonez
Toucan
Toucan

18 Dec 2008, 12:58 pm

yeah.....someday.. do u think i look somewhat attractive??

DeLoreanDude
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2008, 1:03 pm

Shai-hulud wrote:
Yeah, but I don't really care. I don't want to be in a relationship. I kind of would like to love someone who would reciprocate the feeling, but only kinda. There are other things that are more important. Like physics. :)

Couldn't agree more!

Shai-hulud
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Dec 2008, 7:27 pm

bonez wrote:
yeah.....someday.. do u think i look somewhat attractive??

Try this? (<--that's a url)

except, of course, for your own face.

otherwise, I couldn't say.

frohman2
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Dec 2008, 8:38 pm

At where I am, yes.

frohman2
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

19 Dec 2008, 8:38 pm

At where I am, yes.

coppelia
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Dec 2008, 3:12 pm

Being home taught and the way I am will make it really hard for me to be in a relationship with anybody.
I dont like boys my own age I much prefer older men more mature.
Basically I dont really like human contact much
XOXOXO

Kilroy
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2008, 3:16 am

I tried online dating and it was one of the dumbest things I had ever done
it was all the crap comedians say about relationships, but nothing good
it was awful and kind of stupid now that I thin about it
if it happens IRL it happens
if I get an opportunity for intimate stuff, I am taking the chance
love isn't like a Phil Collins song here
its crap

sethzack
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2008, 5:37 am

Wow I guess I didn't need to post a topic in relationships and dating, I'm a nineteen year old guy who can never seem to be around girls without reverting back to my childhood shy and quiet side. I have a few firends that are girls but I can't ever make the first move if I want to try and take it one step further, I only joined this website after learning about it on Wikipedia which I'm finding more and more people have similar reasons. I get off-topic easily, sorry. The point is I am looking for a relationship with someone I have something in common with and I always thought it had to be a gamer girl but since finding out about asperger's it may be easier to just date someone like me in that aspect.

I Want To Become Stronger...
... Than I Was Yesterday!! !! - The words in my avatar picture.

j5689
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Dec 2008, 3:00 pm

I feel that way sometimes. But the girl I like seems interested right now, if I can just figure out what to do.....

If that doesn't work out, then I'm just gonna wait till another girl comes along or something.

Sora
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2008, 3:07 pm

I feel like that sometimes.

Whenever I think about the possibility, to be exact.

Agon
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

30 Dec 2008, 4:45 am

I fear the imminent f*****g loneliness... Yes, I do have a feeling that I'm going to be alone forever. Sucks to be a good guy, it ain't appreciated in today's society. Combined with my dark humor, I am the ultimate hikikomori. No! No need to feel sorry for me... I am making this s**t up, I'm not a hikikomori. I am merely tired, it's 12AM and I haven't slept all night long...

sethzack
Veteran
Veteran

30 Dec 2008, 5:24 am

Agon wrote:
I fear the imminent f***ing loneliness... Yes, I do have a feeling that I'm going to be alone forever. Sucks to be a good guy, it ain't appreciated in today's society. Combined with my dark humor, I am the ultimate hikikomori. No! No need to feel sorry for me... I am making this sh** up, I'm not a hikikomori. I am merely tired, it's 12AM and I haven't slept all night long...

Ha ha, I can be the same way when I haven't had any sleep. Maybe it is related to asperger's. :?

I Want To Become Stronger...
... Than I Was Yesterday!! !! - The words in my avatar picture.

physicsteen

31 Dec 2008, 3:49 am

I never had a boyfriend but at the prime age of seventeen, I guess it's too early to tell. Probably, the hardest thing with me is trust. I have a hard time trusting people, and I won't allow them to get too close to me. I'll still be friendly, but I won't tell them anything about my personal life. People at my school are hinting to me that the Valevictorian really likes me, and I feel a little back.

I think he really tries though. I'll see him looking for me on campus during lunch. He'll visit me in robotics club, and he seems very happy whenever I come to the science olympiad meetings. I never had someone have a crush on me like that, and I'm not sure how to respond. Maybe it really isn't even a crush, and I'm blowing things out of proportion.