Page 7 of 7 [ 109 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

IceCreamGirl
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2010, 4:26 pm

I'm not good at sports, and I couldn't ride a two-wheeler until I was ten because of my frustration issues.

Autistic_Lucario
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Jul 2010, 6:31 pm

Let's see...

1: I now have problems riding a bike that we're present a couple years ago. My bike wobbles left and right and I risk falling over.

2: I can NOT tie my shoelaces...and I get really fed up when my dad tells me "you're too old to have someone else tie your shoelaces," in his usual "Take it like a man" attitude.

3: I'm very clumsy and may fall over if I have to dance.

4: When I'm drowsy, move every breakable thing out of the room.

5: I have problems with keeping a steady walk/run.

6: I have a horrible aim.

Corydaman93
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

19 Jul 2010, 11:41 pm

Your dad must be a tad ignorant about your motor abilities then.

http://www.myviewonautismessay.webs.com

o0Chipmunk0o
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

20 Jul 2010, 1:19 pm

I am probably the clumsiest person in the world. I can't walk for more than a few seconds before breaking something. I never catch anything that is thrown at me. Never.

black_legion
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Jul 2010, 5:30 pm

i do, sometimes i cannot keep my hand steady on occasions when i am putting pressure on items i am holding to keep them steady, for example when i'm cutting card with a cutting knife, i'm putting pressure down on the tool, and leaning it against a ruler and then it just goes off somewhere else.

Corydaman93
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

15 Dec 2010, 10:57 pm

jamiethesilent
Raven
Raven

20 Dec 2010, 5:29 am

I have Dyspraxia so you would be right in saying I am clumsy :) I can however tie my shoelaces. I worked really hard for years to be able to do that. I bang into things a lot though. A another good reason to wear hiking boots everywhere! It does not hurt when you tread on something/ get your feet trodden on/ bang into wall/ trip up going up the stairs etc. I can ride a two wheeled bicycle. Though not very well or in a straight line. I cannot walk or run in a straight line.

James

- Cruch Bang Linux.

TJB20
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Dec 2010, 12:12 am

I was pretty clumsy as a child, but grew out of it. I still have an odd walk though. I have almost perfect hand-eye coordination even though my right eye is suppressed :D .

ocdgirl123
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2010, 2:23 pm

I have mostly fine motor problems. My handwriting is like a 2 year old's. I am OK at gross motor skills, but that's mostly because I haven't practiced much as I am not into sports at all. I am not a good sprinter at all, I am much better at long distance running than sprinting.

Corydaman93
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Dec 2010, 5:00 pm

bump

-froggo-
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2011, 12:39 pm

I'm very clumsy, always walking into things, knocking things over and falling. I can't walk in a straight line (I seem to drift) and I have an awkward gait. I often crash into walls and stand on others' heels or bump into them. I think the latter problem occurs when I'm focusing on the ground and not really paying attention to those around me... although, I still bump into anyone I'm walking next to. Also, I trip over my feet, fairly often and fall on my ankle a lot (aside from my normal falling; it just seems to give out sometimes).

My aim is incredibly unreliable; the ball seems to go in the wrong direction.

My handwriting is fairly poor and I have difficulty catching things. On the otherhand, I am, for some reason, very good at skiing. It's the only sport I'm good at, though. :D I'm more of a danger playing team sports than bad at them, though. Even though I miss the ball in games like basketball, I seem to be brilliant at running headlong into players. Unintentionally, though.

rabbitears
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 12:07 pm

I cant ride a bike, but apart from that im ok. I used to have a bit of difficulty with dexterity, but as I got older, it seems to have got a lot better, I think playing the guitar has helped a lot.

rabbitears
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 12:10 pm

Also I have quite scruffy handwriting. And when I was in school an old friend of mine said I used to drift into him when we were talking and walking along.