Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Hero_Of_Time
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Mar 2011, 9:14 pm

Some girl was walking on the wrong side of the hallway today (left side) and I was walking with the rest of the crowd (right side), and my friend said hi to me from across the hall. I looked over to the left and said hi back. Just then, this girl bumps into me. I said "excuse me, I'm sorry" and she looked at me, called me an as*hole, and punched me in the face. Now, I'm a tough guy and being hit by a girl doesn't bother me at all. I just looked at her for a moment and then kept on walking to my next class. What the hell was that about? Who reacts that way?

She was walking the wrong way, and I obviously wasn't paying attention to her. I have a hard enough time not bumping into anyone in the hallway as it is. Not that she could know that, but she should have at least seen me coming.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2011, 10:23 pm

Hero_Of_Time wrote:
Some girl was walking on the wrong side of the hallway today (left side) and I was walking with the rest of the crowd (right side), and my friend said hi to me from across the hall. I looked over to the left and said hi back. Just then, this girl bumps into me. I said "excuse me, I'm sorry" and she looked at me, called me an as*hole, and punched me in the face. Now, I'm a tough guy and being hit by a girl doesn't bother me at all. I just looked at her for a moment and then kept on walking to my next class. What the hell was that about? Who reacts that way?

She was walking the wrong way, and I obviously wasn't paying attention to her. I have a hard enough time not bumping into anyone in the hallway as it is. Not that she could know that, but she should have at least seen me coming.

This girl was a b!tch and you should have reported her to the principal for hitting you. It's not any more ok for a girl to hit a guy than it is for a guy to hit a girl.

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2011, 11:45 am

Hero_Of_Time wrote:

Yep. b***h. Complete idiot.

I'm sorry that happened.

aspie48
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2011, 12:04 pm

she sounds like a b word lol i cant cuss anymore cuz i got admin warning.