Do you hate other people or do you blame yourself?

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2012, 4:23 pm

Some people are kind of jerky without us realizing it, then I blame them for taking advantage of us.

If someone is being normal, and I'm annoying them, I generally just back away apologetically,

I can understand I'm doing the wrong thing, even if unintentionally.

If someone seems jerky for not talking to you, they're not being jerky, do you agree?

I don't dislike "normal" actions, as long as they're not two-faced people.

AardvarkGoodSwimmer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2012, 6:17 pm

muslimmetalhead wrote:
. . . If someone is being normal, and I'm annoying them, I generally just back away apologetically, . . .

One skill I've learned is, if someone needs space, go ahead and give them space, without the intermediate steps of asking should they need space or if I'm wrong. Person needs space, go ahead and give them space. Zen simplicity. 8)

muslimmetalhead
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2012, 6:28 pm

AardvarkGoodSwimmer wrote:
muslimmetalhead wrote:
. . . If someone is being normal, and I'm annoying them, I generally just back away apologetically, . . .

One skill I've learned is, if someone needs space, go ahead and give them space, without the intermediate steps of asking should they need space or if I'm wrong. Person needs space, go ahead and give them space. Zen simplicity. 8)

I don't actually say anything, I just back away apologetically XD

AardvarkGoodSwimmer
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2012, 7:00 pm

Okay, the ease back away, that's probably good.