Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

RichardJ
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2013, 6:31 pm

My mom and I decided to take the dogs, Stan and Lumpus, on a walk. After having a hassle with a lady who was also walking her dog when Stan pulled out of the collar and charged her dog we proceeded on. On the way home it was worse my mom and I switched dogs, I now had Lumpus connected to my bike, my mom went ahead 100 yards to give Lumpus distance to run, and I started him moving I got up to 10 miles per hour and he went to the left of my mom I went to the right. Can you see how I came to a stop? My bike fell to the side. I never thought that a dog could be so stupid!! It is funny 20 minutes later but not at the time! :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2013, 8:23 pm

I can't really handle dogs.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 5:48 am

I can't handle pets of any kind. Or at least I don't want to.

RichardJ
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2013, 2:45 pm

I never wanted dogs but my dad thought he knew better, I wanted a cat, or something that doesn't bark or jump. :( I did finally get my cat. :D

neobluex
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2013, 7:07 pm

My dogs howl all night :x

But I like them :)

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

12 Oct 2013, 10:07 pm

I hate mine. He barks at nothing and paws on everything. He pees in the middle of the street when I walk him. He also tries to poop in the middle of the street, and I have to yank him along and walk quickly so he doesn't do exactly that.

Oh, did I mention that I make him go to the bathroom before we leave the house? That damn dog. :wall:

Last edited by MakaylaTheAspie on 12 Oct 2013, 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2013, 10:09 pm

how does one make a dog go to the bathroom?

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

12 Oct 2013, 10:10 pm

auntblabby wrote:

Lots and lots of training. He does do his business, but he saves some of it for the road, too. :evil:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2013, 10:13 pm

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Lots and lots of training. He does do his business, but he saves some of it for the road, too. :evil:

maybe a doggiediaper would be good to have on hand.

justkillingtime
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2013, 10:43 pm

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
I hate mine. He barks at nothing and paws on everything. He pees in the middle of the street when I walk him. He also tries to poop in the middle of the street, and I have to yank him along and walk quickly so he doesn't do exactly that.

Oh, did I mention that I make him go to the bathroom before we leave the house? That damn dog. :wall:

Sounds like a sad life.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2013, 11:08 pm

justkillingtime wrote:
MakaylaTheAspie wrote:

Sounds like a sad life.

Nah, he's spoiled rotten. Other than those little things, he's a pretty well-behaved dog. Never pulls on the leash, gentle around small children, great with any cat.

I just don't like dealing with him. :shrug:

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

12 Oct 2013, 11:12 pm

My dog's alright, but sometimes he can keep my mom up with his constant barking. I'm downstairs, so I can't hear it. But dammit, something needs to be done....

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

lwolf
Raven
Raven

06 Nov 2013, 6:46 am

Ummm dogs are meant to poop in the street and you need to clean it up. Simples. He's just doing what's natural to him

Amberlena
Toucan
Toucan

08 Nov 2013, 8:02 pm

that's why i prefer cats xD