Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2008, 11:27 pm

Just wondering if anyone was interested in the bloodiest war in American History and on American Soil.

It became an interest point of American History for me beside the American-Japanese Pacific War and the rest of WWII.

"Come on 54th!! !! !! !"

sodarktheshadows
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Feb 2008, 12:01 am

omg...someone else is interested in this too? i'm not american, but hell, i am totally fascinated by anything that has to do with the civil war and the era! i have loads of books about it, and i'm not (well, maybe) ashamed to say that it all started for me when i read 'gone with the wind'...lol. from that point on i was hooked...

JerryHatake
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2008, 10:19 pm

Slowly became an area of interest probably something I gained from my dad. Still the Iron Brigade and Stonewall Brigade meeting each other at Second Bull Run was interesting. Veterans vs. Inexperienced.

matrix
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2008, 12:14 am

My interest doesn't reach farther than the Ken Burns documentary. Otherwise, no.