Do you have annoying older brothers or sisters?

Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

Timelady
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2006, 1:38 pm

I have one brother who growls when I used to watch SpongeBob Squarepants, talk about insects and an old cartoon Robot Jones. Now he make fun of because I liked David Tennant (Doctor Who and Barty Crouch Jr.), he thinks I fancy him but I DON'T OK. :evil: also my friends who happen to be boys and the Italian Waiter from Italy on holiday. Also drags me for Tea (Dinner) and I don't like it. He annoys when he sees me.

Do you have any older brother or sisters who annoying?
What do they do to annoy you?
Timelady

Raph522
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2006, 2:34 pm

i do. i have a big brother who bugs me to clean even though they are his messes. my little brother plays guitar until it is very late and my sister is always teasing me. i think it is just something siblings do to each other... a family torture session

SolaCatella
Veteran
Veteran

Location: [insert creative, funny declaration of location here]

25 May 2006, 2:54 pm

Worse; I have a younger sister who tries to take the part of elder sibling. I do not appreciate this; I want to be left alone.

TheOrangeMage
Toucan
Toucan

25 May 2006, 8:21 pm

My older brother is awesome. He's the best,

My little brother on the other hand is some sort of demon in a mortal body. :evil:

drummer_girl
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 May 2006, 5:31 pm

when i was younger my older brother (by 4.5 years) annoyed me constantly. he used to call me Mandy (im Amanda,and i hate being called mandy) and he used to blame all his wrongsoings on me, and 9 times out of 10 my parents would fall for it. i used to hate his music too... ever since he was 10 hes been obsessed with rave music and it used to drive me bonkers.... i now dont mind it cause ive pit up with it for 15 years lol

we are now 22 and 26 and we get on so it was just childhood thing

Rhisiart_Steffan
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2006, 4:46 am

I am the older brother who bothers!

Pharmacy Techican is not the pharmacist

BlackLiger
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2007, 9:24 pm

I have an annoying younger sister <_< who made this post :P

Zerloch
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 Jan 2007, 10:47 pm

I have a younger sister of 15. She hates me with a passion because i'm "just a loser freak"

Stereokid
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Jan 2007, 12:58 pm

I have an annoying younger sister. Years ago, as a kid and young teen, my coping skills were not that great. I would flip out and tell on her, big mistake. Now, I either just laugh it off or start giving her orders.

I'm also known for teasing HER as well. For example, when i'm playing a video game, and she tries to help me, but fails, I act cocky and say something like, "Oh, thanks for the help, loser."

onefourninezero
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 Jan 2007, 6:13 pm

I have an extremely annoying younger sister who acts like she is older than I am, which is very frustrating. She also happens to be one of the most popular people in the school we go to, and acts like I don't exist whenever I see her because she is so embarrassed to be related to me.

CeallachSolomon
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Jan 2007, 8:39 pm

I have an older sister, who's very calm and understanding but doesn't like being impeded by people who don't agree with her (that is to say, she flips out and hurts you/yells really loud).

I have several younger sisters, a perfect blonde stereotype, myself in female form, and the self proclaimed Queen of the Universe. In descending order, they're somewhat annoying but also nice to talk to now and then, really fun to hang out with, and a major annoyance that makes me glad I don't live with my dad.

I also have a younger brother, who varies with the times. Some days he's annoying and won't leave me alone, others he's a cool kid to hang around with. Why do I like hanging out with 10 year olds so much!? I must be all kinds of immature.

QL
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Jan 2007, 12:17 am

Rhisiart_Steffan wrote:
I am the older brother who bothers!

Same here. :-)

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2007, 7:53 pm

I'm the oldest child!
I do have an annoying younger (13 years old) brother, however. Who usually bugs the heck out of me, but we get along sometimes.

Three years!

OddDuckNash99
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2007, 3:46 pm

I'm an only child. And I love it. ;)
-OddDuckNash99-

Nash: Is there a difference?

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2007, 12:54 pm

I have an understanding older sister {she's 19, I am 16} but she has anti-Asperger sentiments because I have Aspergers myself. She can sometimes be really rude & egotistical so that way she can drag me along to wherever she wants to go. I believe she "learns" her rudeness from my mom who also has anti-Asperger sentiments because she grew up in a "VERY EXTREME" Catholic setting.

Let's say I brought a female friend home from school. We sit in my living room. We drink water & listen to classical music. She is about to leave when my sister and mom walk in. I yell to my female friend "Run!" & she does just that. I get dragged to the nearest church to receive an exorcism.

Although I hope never to be in this situation, what can I do to talk them out of it?

Atomika
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2007, 3:29 pm

I have 2 brothers and 1 sister in my household and I'm the oldest one. I'm the only one in my big family that has Aspergers, but thats okay because I don't allow them to make any negative comments about that. In fact, when they think I'm not listening, I'm described as a control freak. But they will just have to deal with that. Other than that, I usually get along with my siblings and they respect me.