You all are just spoiled

Page 1 of 2 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

princess_1989
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Sep 2008, 4:13 pm

Everyone that has gone to their prom, and Never gotten punished are a bunch of SPOILED ROTTEN BRATS.

ALL OF YOU ARE SPOILED ROTTEN. All you guys talk about is going to your senior prom, and getting treated like adult.

ALL OF YOU WHO WENT/ OR ARE GOING TO SCHOOL FORMALS OR PROMS--
Better yet, I'm not even sure if I am able to study abroad now, NOTHING EVER GOES MY WAY, I was selected as the top 5% in my college for such a prestigious program, now I'm not even sure if I can go because of financila circumstances.

I DESERVE EVERYTHING I WANT AS A RESULT OF MY SUFFERING SENIOR YEAR- if thats my reward, than I shall have it

Last edited by princess_1989 on 03 Sep 2008, 1:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ChristinaCSB
Toucan
Toucan

02 Sep 2008, 4:46 pm

I never went to a prom and wouldn't want to.

Phagocyte
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2008, 4:47 pm

I'm sorry about your situation. If it's any consolation, I think proms are rather stupid and boring (and that's coming from an "NT"), and I wouldn't go even if I had the chance.

I hope your situation improves.

alyandrea
Butterfly
Butterfly

02 Sep 2008, 4:48 pm

me either...what would be the point? i don't like crowds and i don't dance...so what did i really miss eh?

ghouna
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Sep 2008, 4:52 pm

prom.. we dont have those in france, but i wouldnt go...

(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨¯`·.`.~*

Being me is great!

princess_1989
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Sep 2008, 5:01 pm

I HATE the music, I HATE the crowds, and I HATE dancing.

The only reason I want to go is because it is an american tradition, and it is such a big deal. Why it is such a big deal? I really do not know, but it is.

I just wish I could be a leader, and not want to follow "tradition" that is what I need to do.

In all honesty, I dont see the point in going either.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2008, 5:09 pm

princess_1989 wrote:
Everyone that has gone to their prom, and Never gotten punished are a bunch of SPOILED ROTTEN ASSES (... et cetera)

C'mon ... tell us how you really feel!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Last edited by Fnord on 02 Sep 2008, 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

princess_1989
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Sep 2008, 5:10 pm

nope

Pobodys_Nerfect
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2008, 6:16 pm

I didn't go. Everyone seemed so happy and I couldn't be part of it. :x

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2008, 7:08 pm

Thanks to the antics of my older brothers, no self-respecting girl would let me get near enough to ask them. Of those who were a little more accessible, most said 'No' and one laughed in my face. The only one that said 'Yes' had to back out a few days later when her father found out.

This is one of the reasons I don't attend class reunions; there is no one that I'd want to re-unite with.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

JohnHopkins
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2008, 7:40 pm

Instead of going to my year 11 prom, I stayed in with a friend, got doped up on painkillers and watched the movie of The Wall.

It was a good night!

I went to my year 13, one. Which was cool. A guy that used to bully me came up and apologised. It was a surreal moment.

Ticker
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2008, 8:55 pm

Good grief kid you have a majpr attitude problem. So you just hate other people who might be having a happier life than yourself? Just an FYI the majority of AS teens don't go to proms or dances. Aspie teen years has pretty much stayed the same throughout history. Few could even pay someone to date them. I didn't go to the prom. My mom who was Aspie thought proms were silly, but that didn't matter because no one asked me out anyway. But I don't hate the whole world for that. Its not anyone else's fault. The minute you stop filling up with anger and start liking yourself is when other people will start liking you and want to hang out with you. You continue to think like you do in your posting and you will stay a miserable ol gus.

Creeper
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Sep 2008, 9:00 pm

I actually went to the prom twice and had a lot of fun. It's scary as hell the first time, but it's worth it.

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2008, 9:39 pm

You are a very hateful person. I dislike how you come here looking to stir up trouble by saying rude and nasty things. I think the post you made above was over the top and just plain nasty!

FireMinstrel
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2008, 11:13 pm

You've been griping about this for over a month now. That's a pretty long prom. And doing something just because people do it(American tradition) isn't a good one.
And furthermore, where did you get the idea that people should be rewarded for suffering? That's bull.

Vexcalibur
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2008, 11:23 pm

ok...