Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

princess_1989
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Sep 2008, 4:15 pm

Only people who have bad times like me deserve to live good meaningful lives.

Last edited by princess_1989 on 03 Sep 2008, 9:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

ghouna
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Sep 2008, 4:26 pm

I started to have a good life at 20... before that, i had it very bad. Should i deserve happiness now? Yes i think so!

(¸.·´ (¸.·´ .·´ ¸¸.·¨¯`·.`.~*

Being me is great!

princess_1989
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Sep 2008, 4:35 pm

I am so sorry to feel this way, but i really dont care about any of you, becasue I assume that you did not get a whipping at 18, as an adult, then miss a major event for COMPLAINING about how much your feelings are hurt.

You didnt have anything unfair happen to you, So I'm better than you for baring the most crap, Unfair crap that is.

In essence that does make me better than you. Like Jesus, He bared the most crap, so now is soveriegn.
Humans can get that way as well.

ghouna
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Sep 2008, 4:40 pm

ok darling, stop complaining. I was raped at 17 by 3 guys?.. can you beat that?
do you think it was fair????
(and i will not say my whole life because you are selfish, and won t read it!)

Being me is great!

princess_1989
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Sep 2008, 4:42 pm

I AM NOT SELFISH. ITS JUST THAT STUPID THINGS SHOULDNT HAPPEN IF I DONT DESERVE IT.

AND YES I HAVE A RIGHT TO COMPLAIN!! !

ghouna
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Sep 2008, 4:45 pm

well dont assume that you are the only one in the planet to suffer!
stupid things happen wether you want it or not.
Nobody deserve hard time, but if you make a big deal out of it, and say that you've got the worst thing in life, then dont tell anybody, because some may have had worst than you and you wont like not being in the centre.

Being me is great!

ChristinaCSB
Toucan
Toucan

02 Sep 2008, 4:47 pm

Why don't you go to the rant thread in the haven?

princess_1989
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Sep 2008, 4:48 pm

Well I guess I never thought of it that way.

I apologise for that meanness- I just came on here to vent about past memories. No offense to any of you here.

Best Wishes,

I guess we all deserve to live decent lives.

ghouna
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Sep 2008, 4:51 pm

it's ok.
We all deserve to be happy,
It is true that some people have everything easily. and some have to fight more.
but i prefer to have had to work hard to be here, to be still alive, instead of having an easy life... Because sometimes, when you have an easy life, it is harder for you later, as you are weaker. When you learn from a hard life, you are stronger and can conquire the world

Being me is great!

Awesomelyglorious
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2008, 10:34 pm

Meh, being upset is understandable. I would scream at the haven as well if I trusted others more. I won't say much more to you though, my own life looks like it will be a bunch of crap, at least on some level.

greenblue
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2008, 10:59 pm

princess_1989 wrote:
If everything went your way, and the way it is supposed to, than I WISH YOU JUST DIDNT EXIST!! !! !!

Well, I don't know exactly how you mean that, but in case it was about 'never being born', instead of 'ceasing to exist', that sounds more appealing, perhaps that would have been better to not be born, I'm speaking for myself though, it is not like my life sucks, well socially yes, and it gave me problems, but I am scared of what is to come in life, I'm scared of the future :(

Warsie
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2008, 12:48 am

princess_1989 wrote:
I am so sorry to feel this way, but i really dont care about any of you, becasue I assume that you did not get a whipping at 18, as an adult, then miss a major event for COMPLAINING about how much your feelings are hurt.

Well I'm 17 and had to deal with similar BS with my mon in her past; BS, hipocrisy and lies...

besides; f**k prom dudette 8)

I didn't go and see no point in wasting $200 (or was it $400) dollars on 2 prom tickets; as I'd have to pay for a date if I get one due to some BS social standard that females don't have to pay and can manipulate the male into doing EVERYTHING, paying and the like...\

lol my mom and grandmother WANTEd me to go there...then my mom bitched about my class ring and the designs, I mentioned it in the past; she said it's seirous' and s**t, eventually talked about 'how other people have to work for it' and s**t; and I just gave up on it, I don't care if I have a class ring or not, f**k it I cna live without it.....

she made me go to luncheon and I felt liek s**t because they're there and they'll ask me about who thie guy is and bitched because Im not 'social' and 'clownign around'0yet she complains about my 'nuke africa' debate cases in debate teams/tournaments..

..wait ; I hijacked this thread...oops.

also sorry for s**t typing; im typign thiis from an odd angle...even wiht firefox spellcheck it doesn't work...