Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Greyhound
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2009, 5:21 pm

So, so lonely.

Dodgy circuitry! Diagnosed: Tourette syndrome. Suspected: auditory processing disorder, synaesthesia. Also: social and organisation problems. Heteroromantic asexual (though still exploring)

Detren
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

10 Jan 2009, 6:59 pm

Don't be lonely, we're right here.

have some hot chocolate and stop in with the chat button or just post a little more in the forum.

ike
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2009, 7:06 pm

Poke. :)

Feel free to email me or message me or whatever if you want to talk.

Brook-lynn20
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

10 Jan 2009, 7:10 pm

*big bear hug*

DivaD
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2009, 8:06 pm

all i can say is, i know how it feels :cry:

jawbrodt
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2009, 9:13 pm

^I was going to say the same thing. Hopefully it will pass, for all of us. :)

Those who know, don't speak.

Valueman
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

10 Jan 2009, 10:56 pm

if you feel alone let your thoughts talk to you. sure it's a little crazy ,however it is beeter than being alone.

*caution don't let your thoghts control you ,thats bad.

Valueman

i_wanna_blue
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2009, 6:06 am

I've have become numb to the feelings of loneliness (because I felt it so often). However I know how difficult it can be sometimes. Hope you feel better... :)

0_equals_true
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2009, 3:10 pm

I used to feel lonely for years. Now the emotional blunting has taken over. I want to feel lonely again, not because I want to be in pain but because it motivated me to do some thing I never thought possible like get friends.

protest_the_hero
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2009, 3:23 pm

For most of my life I never even imagined the concept of feeling emotionally close to anyone. Asperger's is just a massive wall between me and everyone else. Even though I have a (slightly pathetic) social life and a family, all of a sudden I'm starting to actually feel lonely. I've never felt close to anyone before but only recently am I starting to need some emotional support and there just noone I've ever been able to relate with. Even though I'm always surrounded by these people I can't stand to be around, the emotional isolation is getting unbearable. I guess this is why the aspie suicide rate is so high, isn't it?

Greyhound
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2009, 3:34 pm

protest_the_hero wrote:
Even though I have a (slightly pathetic) social life and a family, all of a sudden I'm starting to actually feel lonely. I've never felt close to anyone before but only recently am I starting to need some emotional support and there just noone I've ever been able to relate with. Even though I'm always surrounded by these people I can't stand to be around, the emotional isolation is getting unbearable. I guess this is why the aspie suicide rate is so high, isn't it?

Almost exactly how I feel apart from the bit about a social life - I don't exactly have what one could call a 'social life'.

Dodgy circuitry! Diagnosed: Tourette syndrome. Suspected: auditory processing disorder, synaesthesia. Also: social and organisation problems. Heteroromantic asexual (though still exploring)