I'AM FEELING UNCOMFORTABLE

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

zaza
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 Jan 2010, 9:25 pm

:? I FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE AND I feel like I am thinking that I am going to feel uncomfortable about everything I do. I ask other people question about things that brother me and they give me, the answers but why do I still feel uncomfortable?

leejosepho
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2010, 10:17 pm

Sometimes I do not understand answers, and sometimes I do not like them. Feeling comfortable can be dependent upon certain instincts and needs being met or at least being able to believe they will be.

BigBrain
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Jan 2010, 1:37 am

I used to feel that, weird feeling panic scared what is wrong?.......this is the best solution I have found enjoy it I know what you are thinking how can i ever enjoy this bad feeling? well first off dont be so hard on yourself remember everyone is uncomfortable sometime this is the hardest part to get into your brain then instead of fearing the bad feeling that you know is going to come your way try to recreate it think of it this way when you know you have to get a shot at the doctor hury and get the shot often waiting for the shot is the worst part well same applies here eventually you will come to an understanding with this weird feeling and in time you will be comfortable with this uneasy feeling it will be like an old friend coming to visit it will become part of you so embrace it do not fear it this takes time just keep telling yourself mentally " hey its ok to feel uncomfortable"

masterdieff
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

18 Jan 2010, 3:39 am

BigBrain wrote:
I used to feel that, weird feeling panic scared what is wrong?.......this is the best solution I have found enjoy it I know what you are thinking how can i ever enjoy this bad feeling? well first off dont be so hard on yourself remember everyone is uncomfortable sometime this is the hardest part to get into your brain then instead of fearing the bad feeling that you know is going to come your way try to recreate it think of it this way when you know you have to get a shot at the doctor hury and get the shot often waiting for the shot is the worst part well same applies here eventually you will come to an understanding with this weird feeling and in time you will be comfortable with this uneasy feeling it will be like an old friend coming to visit it will become part of you so embrace it do not fear it this takes time just keep telling yourself mentally " hey its ok to feel uncomfortable"

That was a very metaphysically mature answer. Most of the great spiritual teachers have tried to get this idea across in one form or another. Societies who share this mindset often appear unrealistically well-adapted to life as a whole and on an individual level.

Not a Christian, just a thinker.

Asmodeus
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2010, 6:11 pm

Probably just out of your comfort zone. This is not a bad thing. Get used to it and you can do what you really want to do in life.