Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 152 of 312 [ 4980 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 154, 155 ... 312  Next

Bosun117
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

26 Jul 2011, 11:39 pm

Dear Alicia,

I love you. I was too shy to tell you before. Now you're with Josh, so I must swallow my words and stand at attention, rifle by my side, on this drill deck. I'll be there if he leaves you.

Sincerely,

the Aspie Cadet.

Last edited by Bosun117 on 30 Jul 2011, 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VMSmith
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2011, 2:24 am

dear guy i know,
i feel i need to appologise for my actions(inaction) the other day(s). the thing is i wasnt ignoring you- dont know if you noticed if it seemed that way or not- but i wasnt. i just couldnt look at you and when i did get a glimpse and tried to say hi the words wouldnt come out of my mouth and then i looked away without saying anything and thats what i wanted to say sorry for. i dont dislike you, it's just easier to listen to you talk than to approach and greet you. didnt know if you'd want the silent, boring kid to anyway...
from me.
P.S. is it too unfair to ask that you dont ignore me in retaliation?

aybabtu__
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

31 Jul 2011, 2:15 am

Dear You,

I am lonely. I gave up everything for you and that's not enough. It makes me sad. I do everything you ask and it's never enough to win your approval. I hate that. If I had somewhere to go I'd leave. But as you've said to me so many times we're stuck with this mess we've made. I wish you would hug me. I think it would hurt but I would love a hug from you. It would make the whole situation tolerable.

me

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2011, 8:44 am

Dear You,

I could certainly use a pat on the head right now.

Me.

purchase
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2011, 8:38 pm

Edit. I need to stop being so open. If I could I'd erase all my past posts on WP.

Last edited by purchase on 03 Aug 2011, 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

sleepwalker888
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Aug 2011, 8:41 pm

Dear brother,

I know things have been rough, and we love eachother so much. YOu're my brother, and I'll always stand by you. With this in mind you've hurt me something fierce because I am different. THere's no other way to put it. Your snide comments and hurtful self righteous remarks make me feel less inclined to care what happens with you. I love you, but you made my entire childhood a living hell, and I have not even begun to get over it, let alone both our parents dieing tragically at a young age. I've kept my distance because I cannot trust you and don't feel safe near you.

From,
Me

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2011, 9:48 am

purchase wrote:
Edit. I need to stop being so open. If I could I'd erase all my past posts on WP.

nice to be able to get it out isn't it?

scubasteve
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2011, 6:21 am

Dear "you",

Thank you for a wonderful evening. That was truly a masterful acting performance. Why, I was actually quite convinced that you enjoyed the evening as well, that you felt something real, that you might just enjoy my company enough to return my calls. Bravo! This is no simple feat, to kiss so passionately someone who's feelings you don't care for at all, whom you would not deem deserving of so much as a text message bidding farewell as you kick him silently to the curb. You left your audience in suspense, questioning your character's motives for weeks after the curtains fell. I consider you to be the world's greatest actress, and perhaps its most tragic. For you see, all that you are is smoke and mirrors, a lighted projection of the fairytale girl you once imagined.

Noop
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

07 Aug 2011, 1:41 pm

Dear nature,

Wrong bloody chromosome, idiot. Now look at the trouble you've caused.

-Me.

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 1:31 pm

Dear PintoTRUSTFUNCHILD.... I .. I mean Pandorabuttbreath... ooops.

Panora bread.. blubber.. Geee, I can't seem to get the little (heh little... lol!), who had years to apologise via simple, easy PM.... 's name right. ^.^ Now smile while you polish your happy little diamonds that nobody cares that you got for free. (lord knows why) The rest of us will have a life, unlike your condecending, unedgucated self. No need to reply in any more threads. You don't have anymore people to put yourself over, after all.

Now that you probably realised that when you were being quite ignorant, and then some, to people less fortunate than your lazy........sorry... content person, the fact that you don't live here, you were slow at realising there was a recession! ^.^ Good for you! Well welcome to the land of five years late. One would think someone who debates would.. I don't know.. keep up with the times, but who cares right, just as long as you feel awesomely smart, and giggle behind your happy little key board, Mr. bumperbee.

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2011, 6:11 pm

Dear 7th grade evil math teacher,

I graduated and I'm going to college...ironically to be a math education major.

I hope I don't turn out to be like you.

Sincerely, me.

MoonMetropolis
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

10 Aug 2011, 5:08 am

Dear Therapists, Psychologists, and Other Assorted Quacks,

You're so predictable.

Sincerely, Metropolis

http://www.facebook.com/groups/268572923155605/ <--- Join the Wrong Planet Facebook group... or else.

Andoryuu
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

11 Aug 2011, 7:44 pm

Dear high school psychology teacher,

You're psychotic, ironically. You play the popularity game just as much as the students and you're proud of it. You should not be teaching if you're going to say awful things about your students, especially when they're not warranted.

From, everyone

IckleAnon
Butterfly
Butterfly

12 Aug 2011, 6:14 pm

Last edited by IckleAnon on 17 Aug 2011, 10:41 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2011, 6:17 pm

Dear Professional Violinist,

You said that I would never play in an ensemble because I had started too late in life to learn anything.

My ensemble and I played a garden party last weekend, for pay.

Sucks to be wrong, or is it just you?

-Fnord-

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

PinkRangerV
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

17 Aug 2011, 12:54 am

Dear ____,

Your wife lied. It wasn't the medication that made you act that way; the medication just unlocked it. You hit your thirteen-year-old son, and you were starting to hit your ten-year-old son too, while also managing to scar your daughter for life and abandon her with your child.

You have yet to apologize for any of it.

You laugh off my pain. You shout and scream at the tiniest 'error', demand we do things in a specific, random way, and when you so much as trip it's our fault. And when I offered you a chance for an honest truce, where we both listen and talk to each other, you told me I was the entire problem. I have dark, suicidal moods where I want to kill myself for no reason, then simply snap out of it fifteen minutes later. I don't know whether it's from Asperger's or just you.

You are part of my soul, ____. You're the part that bleeds and screams deep inside my mind, and when anything goes wrong, it's unleashed, whether or not I want it to be. And no matter how much I try to lock that room away, there's still a bleeding, screaming, sobbing little girl, and you slitting her skin open with a knife, then telling her that she'd be pretty if she wasn't so fat. F*ck you.

___,

I can forgive living in terror of your 'moods'; that was a combination of bad book choices (whoever said 'the Lottery' was appropriate for any age group was high) and my Asperger's Syndrome. Fair enough. Sh*t happens, as they say. But how could you be so cruel as to abandon me with your two-year-old daughter? You had all her happy moments for those years, ____, while I had all the work. It feels like I've lost a daughter even though I never gave birth.

When I was suffering from C-PTSD, you abandoned me to that, too. I saw a list once of five things you should never say to a trauma victim. You somehow managed to say every single one to me at some point. Want to know why I never sought help? You. You laughed me off and that left me, alone, to deal with a condition that very nearly took my life. I still suffer from mood swings, and I'm not going to try to ask for help, because when I finally did get the courage, years later, you decided it was a personal attack on you for no f*cking reason.

I wanted you to save me. I understand now that you couldn't. But that doesn't mean pretending the past didn't happen was a good idea. Right now we're best friends, but I still remember the pain. I just wish you'd remember it too so we could move on.