Page 103 of 590 [ 9428 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106 ... 590  Next

GreatSphinx
Toucan
Toucan

25 Oct 2011, 8:11 pm

Stupid *&#%@*E%#& hiccups. My face is stuffed up enough as it is without my chest feeling like it is going to implode.

(*%*Q&^$&%&Q#*))(#_@(*#@#@

47x
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Oct 2011, 9:36 am

I can't do this any longer. I'm so tired and exhausted. f**k.

Limit2090
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 Oct 2011, 11:46 pm

I am done for, 3 hours of yeah

mntn13
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2011, 11:24 am

What the #%^*! is it about 2:30 in the morning anyway.

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

27 Oct 2011, 10:43 pm

To my next door neighbor: your new name is DUMBO THE LARD ASS. Why the f**k can't you walk quietly? Why must you put out your recycling at 11 pm? Why are you so ugly? Why did I catch you looking in my bedroom window? Why can't you disappear off the face of the earth? Why must you pollute all of outdoors with your damned cigarette smoking, so that no one can open their windows for hours? UGH! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2011, 9:59 am

Dear Hartz of Space, Speaking for myself (and probably at least 4,000 other members), I can agree with what you wrote...how about clipping some Weight Watchers Meals coupons and some Snuss coupons and slip them into his mailbox..real subtle, right?
Ooh, I have a BRILLIANT idea; put a mirror inside your window! Sylkat :twisted:

Ichinin
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2011, 11:09 am

hartzofspace wrote:
Why must you pollute all of outdoors with your damned cigarette smoking, so that no one can open their windows for hours? UGH! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

If i were you, i'd ask for a reduction in rent since you cannot use your balcony (if you have one) or keep your windows open.
Smoking is not something written into the UN human rights charter, it is plain substance abuse with second hand effects.

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

28 Oct 2011, 12:47 pm

Sylkat wrote:
Dear Hartz of Space, Speaking for myself (and probably at least 4,000 other members), I can agree with what you wrote...how about clipping some Weight Watchers Meals coupons and some Snuss coupons and slip them into his mailbox..real subtle, right?
Ooh, I have a BRILLIANT idea; put a mirror inside your window! Sylkat :twisted:

:twisted: Thanks!

hartzofspace
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

28 Oct 2011, 12:48 pm

Ichinin wrote:
hartzofspace wrote:
Why must you pollute all of outdoors with your damned cigarette smoking, so that no one can open their windows for hours? UGH! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

If i were you, i'd ask for a reduction in rent since you cannot use your balcony (if you have one) or keep your windows open.
Smoking is not something written into the UN human rights charter, it is plain substance abuse with second hand effects.

Thanks. But we are currently hoping to close on a house. We are SOOOOO sick of living here! When I rented this unit, there was a webpage describing this complex, where the landlord said that he didn't like renting to smokers. So, silly Aspie that I am, I applied because I assumed that this meant I wouldn't be surrounded by smokers. Wrong! Since tenants are not permitted to smoke indoors, they are free to pollute about fifty yards of outdoors space whenever they feel like it. One year, there was a smoker in the bungalow directly opposite my house, another smoker in the unit behind me, and still another next to them. I couldn't open windows unless they were away at work or something. While we don't have balconies, the houses are pretty close to each other here. Too close for comfort, IMO! :evil:

I will be seeking to break the lease, and I will definitely be mentioning the smoking as one of the reasons.

ZaannV
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

28 Oct 2011, 5:36 pm

WHY IS IT!! !! !! !
Why are more people competing with mental labels. -_- '' Im a bit OCD sometimes, I can be a bit Autistic at times, oh really, me too, i have multi personalities sometimes.'' Excuse me? Why do you think this? Do you know what it consists of to have any of such. ~_O? Answer example: ''Not really, but sometimes I talk to myself. ''
OH dear god, does the ward know youve escaped?

47x
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Oct 2011, 8:21 pm

Currently fighting against a huge tsunami of thoughts and a need to hurt myself. When my brain is screaming for me to cut until it's blood, life isn't funny.

mntn13
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2011, 9:16 pm

wreck

-Skeksis-
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Oct 2011, 9:18 pm

This is a rant at society's language choices:

Special Needs.

Special Ed.

Exceptional.

These pithy euphemisms really piss me off.

Are you telling me I'm "special" and "exceptional" for some things that might need strengthening? My disabilities?

Go to hell.

I'm "special" for those things that I can do, strengths, abilities, talents. What I can do is more important and defining than what comes harder or not at all.

VMSmith
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2011, 3:11 am

my stupid parents are commenting on my face again, telling me its horribly scarred and i look awful. this time the phrase used was chickens arse. its all they ever talk about with me. they make me feel so horrible and worthless. i only feel like im worth something when im with near strangers.

purchase
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2011, 4:57 pm

VMSmith I am uncertain about a lot of things but I am absolutely certain your face is beautiful scars or no scars, try to remember that anyone who uses negative words like your parents are using about another person's appearance does it out of a feeling of fear and powerlessness and not with an eye for beauty and good. I don't know about you but I did a lot of damage to my skin a few years ago basically tearing at it and scarring it due to anxiety so I do realize if you have the same issue your parents might be concerned because/if the scarring is a manifestation of anxiety but making you feel bad about your appearance is not the right way to go about things no matter what. I myself wanted to kill myself because of the scars on my skin alone a few years ago but I have gotten past that particular hang-up and am unfortunately onto other hang-ups. In any case I know you realize that your parents are wrong to say what they say, just supporting that view.

VMSmith
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2011, 9:58 pm

thanks for the support purchase. im glad you're over that hang up at least. hope the others smooth out for you.