Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 170 of 312 [ 4980 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172, 173 ... 312  Next

i_wanna_blue
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2012, 6:36 am

----------------------------

Last edited by i_wanna_blue on 13 Mar 2012, 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

techstepscientist
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 Mar 2012, 7:25 am

Dear old friend,

I am sorry but it seems we can no longer be friends. The past few times we have spoke, you have rang and left a message stating 'that we must catch up soon'. However, the past three or four times you have spoken constantly for nearly one hour. While you asked me 'what i have been up to?' you never actually listened to my answer, instead you cut me up and continued to talk about your life. While you may have granted me two minutes to fit my answer into, you spoke for the remaining 55 minutes about your life. Switching from convo to convo and never giving me an opportunity to express an opinion, or even an experience, never mind telling you what has happened in my life. The failure to pause for a thought, or to allow me sufficient thinking time, or the failure to understand what is happening with me at the moment and the failure to understand any of my cognitive limits, this friendship has now ended.

the_beautiful_mess
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Mar 2012, 3:42 pm

Dear Matt,

I really do appreciate you reading up about my Asperger's and carrying on even though it must be hell because of your dyslexia.
Thanks, and I love you.

Love sis.

8)
You know I like sunglasses.

'I sometimes go to my own little world, but that's okay, they know me there.' ~ Joel Hodgson

lotr_addict
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Mar 2012, 6:17 pm

Hey you,

Sorry for acting like an idiot around you all the time, I can't figure out what you think of me and it makes me panic and do stupid stuff. Or at least stuff I look back on and think looked stupid, even if nobody else noticed. Also sorry for having zero conversational skills sometimes - sometimes I just can't think of anything "right" to say and so don't say anything.

Hopefully now I've apologised for all my daft moments I'l at least be able to talk to you properly without stressing.

Long story short, I'd love to talk to you more and get to know you better.

see you around (hopefully)

me

lotr_addict
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Mar 2012, 6:20 pm

Dear you,

Please don't move to XXXY. Its selfish I know but I'd miss you, even AAAB would be better than there.

Love

Me

PS : any chance of you going to our grad ball ? not with me obviously just going.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

12 Mar 2012, 10:52 pm

Dear you,

I still smell you...

From, the creeper

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

13 Mar 2012, 9:11 am

Dear Fella,

I'm sorry I was rude when you were being so friendly. You wanted me to dive in the deep end head first, but I had to test the water in the shallows with my toe first. I'm in the water now, so maybe we can meet in the center one day. I'll swim my current, but I'll keep an eye out for ya.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2012, 7:03 am

Dear mods at Wrong Planet,

How would you like writing out something that's important to you, like coursework - only to have a power cut and to lose all of the information you typed? That is exactly how I feel. You deleted ALL of my posts on a thread without warning. It takes peoples' time and energy to help people, and now all of the information is gone.

I'm not posting here again.

smudge.

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2012, 1:06 pm

smudge wrote:

How would you like writing out something that's important to you, like coursework - only to have a power cut and to lose all of the information you typed? That is exactly how I feel. You deleted ALL of my posts on a thread without warning. It takes peoples' time and energy to help people, and now all of the information is gone.

smudge.

Harsh 8O

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2012, 11:59 pm

smudge wrote:

smudge.

Yea this forum is starting to get pretty stupid with all the constant censoring. Don't blame ya for leaving.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2012, 2:28 am

Dear young woman on the bus who was loudly describing how she threw up,

A sense of decorum. Get one.

- Me

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2012, 8:55 am

^ Her and my neighbour should meet up for coffee Image

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

18 Mar 2012, 8:36 am

^Oh, she seemed quite nice, she just wouldn't STFU (seriously, when she wasn't talking she was singing), and I had a headache and it was far too early. The description of throwing up (complete with sound effects!) was just the low point.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

19 Mar 2012, 7:16 pm

Dear employers who expect 24/7 availability for perhaps 10 hours of work per week,

You are buttheads.

Sincerely,

- Me

snpeden
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 Mar 2012, 6:02 pm

Dear captain sandy buttcrack,
You could stop making everyone's life hell any time now. We get it, you're grumpy. Whatever it is on your employment file that the rest of them don't know about is clearly enough to excuse you from refusing work from higher-ups, as well as being a general prick to anyone who speaks to you. Eventually, though, people will realize that you are a drain on your company and your co-workers. Eventually your boss will realize that good workers leave because of you, and that you don't get half as much done as your self-important attitude would suggest.
Just remember that I don't work with you. I stand to suffer no consequences from pissing you off, and if you ask boyfriend your answer will almost certainly be, "well, then, you shouldn't have pissed her off."
I know where you live and I am like an angry bear when it comes to those I love.
(No one on this site)

Rai27
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

21 Mar 2012, 4:46 pm

Kayla & Amy -
You guys are amazing and you're so nice to me, I've lost count of how many times I've typed this whether you can see it or not, but it never seems like enough. Thanks for letting me hang out with you and your friends when I don't have anyone else, thanks for being there for me when I needed to talk. I owe you so much.
Sometimes it feels like I'm invisible around you and you're friends - you don't make much of an effort to include me - and I'll just walk away. But it's better than with my old friends, you know that. And it's more than I ever asked that you let me sit there with you.
I just need to convince myself that you care. I know you say you do, and I know you have your reasons why, but it just doesn't make sense to me. I can't understand it, so I don't believe it; that's the way it works. But whether you truly care or not, what you've done for me already is far more than I asked for or even expected.
- Rachel

AQ - 38
DREAMS>REALITY