[Calm Down Rant] Dealing with the people that make me growl!

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

CaptanPolarBear
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Jan 2013, 12:11 am

[Sorry if this violates the rules or something, and if it seems a little harsh, i'm just letting out some anger i have inside me.]

When i mean "people that make me Growl" i mean people that i can not absolutely stand to be around, in extreme cases, people who's time on this planet i want shortened. To make a long story short, Cyber bullies. You know, bullying on the internet, i have been subjected to it God knows how many times, well, this is my theme song for them: "The Thing that Should not Be" by Metallica. I have a "Wanted" list on my laptop of the usernames of the people who angered me from websites all over the net. The major ones who are still active, i call the "The Rippers" because they literly rip all self confidence from your soul, and keep my Depression strong. The Most notorious of the "Ripper Gang"?...A group of fellow Bronies called the Collation of Ponyist States. or CoPS. (It may be there acronym, but they aint Cops, there too Evil :lol:)

Let me explain, I play this Country simulation game called Nation States. Were you can create your own country and do all sorts of cool stuff with it, its pretty simple and fun and i highly sugesst it if you are in to that sort of thing. Back on topic, on the sites Role Play forms, there is a alliance of Brony Nations called the Collation Of Ponyist States (CoPS) Now, you might be thinking, "If there Bronies like yourself, why do they bother you so much?!" probably because i might be a slightly better RPer than they are, And that they think i'm "insane" and say stuff to my like, "Were trying to kill a Polar Bear by letting it bask in its own insanity while the Ice caps melt" and "Your spelling and grammar would make my Eight year old Dyslexic brother cry in shame" This all started over a Map. I was in the Region in Nation States that the CoPS calls home for quite some time, i wanted to be added to the map of the region, since that would be pretty cool. I have a nasty habit to become Impatient and pretty Aggressive fairly easily. So that tied into them starting to dislike me.

It really heated up when i sided with someone they did not like, for pretty much the same reason, i assumed the map creator was favoring CoPS members more than regular people like myself. It didn't click into my mind, that CoPS members would use the map more often than people who aren't members. There map creator is a Arrogant Prick, excuse my language, but he really is, and his pride is what angered me. For anyone who is into Aerospace, i'm like a Solid Rocket Booster, once i'm launched, i keep going with little to no control until the fuel runs out. What also angers me about them is when i express my First Admemdment rights of Free speech to say what i think about them, they all swarm on me like Wasps and force feed me there bull crap! I don't care what they think about me, as long as they don't say crap to my face. My thoughts twords them is like the Cover Art to Metallica's Debut Album Kill em' All. There the kid picking his nose, and i'm the hand with the hammer about to smash his skull. I'm sure they feel the same way about me.

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2013, 1:34 am

And now, a word from our sponsors.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPV5b2SrjIY[/youtube]

CftxP
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Jan 2013, 4:53 am

Yeah.... that's the reason why when I play Nation States, there's absolutely no interaction between me and the other players simply because I know that you have to have some higher form of intellectual capacity to enjoy such a game (which I do and I'm sure you do as well) and unfortunately, humankind is highly competitive and even more so when we're encountered with a group of other such may I say, intellectuals.

Truth is, the Internet can make smart people appear dumb. If you don't agree with someone's point of view, your lack of judgment due to the anonymity you have with the web means that you may utterly disrespect another human being that, who knows, may be a sociopath. Being someone with different interests, smart people often act the dumbest on line in my opinion since our own justified sense of superiority may hinder our ability to care for someone else's opinions. At least that seems to be the case with those people since I've read what they post on those forums and it seems like it's more of a sense of disillusionment with the world than anything else.

I'd just seriously advise that unless you can handle whatever they say to you and ignore or adversely argue against it, that you should probably spend less time on those forums. Good luck. ;)

CaptanPolarBear
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Jan 2013, 6:25 am

redrobin62 wrote:
And now, a word from our sponsors.

\m/

CaptanPolarBear
Butterfly
Butterfly

03 Jan 2013, 6:37 am

Quote:
I'd just seriously advise that unless you can handle whatever they say to you and ignore or adversely argue against it, that you should probably spend less time on those forums. Good luck. ;)

I could never spend less time on the forms, or have no player interaction! I WOULD GO INSANE! And probably never play the game at all. To me, quitting the forms is just a fancy word of "giving up" I NEVER GIVE UP!! ! Running away from the problem might help some people, but it doesn't help me!