god is cruel and I hate it

Page 1 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

bigbadbeast2007
Toucan
Toucan

15 Feb 2013, 2:15 am

It gave me autism why couldn't it make me normal but no! All it did is gave me some stupid disorder so f...it. My life is rubbish I tried the church thing but all they did is discrimate I'm over people I the qhilw world so f*****g shallow sorry but f.... god

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2013, 2:21 am

If it's any consolation, there are lots of folks here on WP who feel the way you do.

Krabo
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2013, 3:17 am

Nick doesn't have autism. There's a lot else he doesn't have. But there's also a whole lot he does have.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOzsjEmjjHs[/youtube]

kirostun
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Feb 2013, 3:45 am

I dont know if the church is what made you think this way, but if there is something i hate is the church. Not every church people is bad but most of them are really bad and cruel. I dont think god is who decide who get dissorders.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2013, 4:49 am

bigbadbeast2007 wrote:
It gave me autism why couldn't it make me normal but no! All it did is gave me some stupid disorder so f...it. My life is rubbish I tried the church thing but all they did is discrimate I'm over people I the qhilw world so f***ing shallow sorry but f.... god

F*ck God and f*ck the Church. Join the Satanists. They're the good guys. :P

Yuugiri
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2013, 5:15 am

Is there anything you like about your life? Anything you enjoy doing?

Bliss
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

15 Feb 2013, 7:23 am

Man made God in his image. - Jethro Tull

moisha
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 Feb 2013, 7:49 am

bigbadbeast2007 wrote:
It gave me autism why couldn't it make me normal but no! All it did is gave me some stupid disorder so f...it. My life is rubbish I tried the church thing but all they did is discrimate I'm over people I the qhilw world so f***ing shallow sorry but f.... god

which particular god screwed you over? do you know? does anyone know?

there are so many of these so-called gods.

perhaps it wasn't a god at all - just some weird ass scientific principle... called chaos theory or something. or worse, something dumb ass like Murphy's law.

LittleTigger
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2013, 9:33 am

bigbadbeast2007 wrote:

The Creator made a mistake, I am sure he feels
badly about it, He screwed up on my wiring
and in a dream I had He said He felt horrid
for it.

Most churches do not realise that The Creator
is not exactly 100% perfect, but only aprox 90~95%.
Humans and others are only about 50%
That is probably why they discriminated.

I do not accept that Creator is 100% perfect,
therefore he did not mean for this to happen
to us, that woould make him evil ootherwise.

When society stops expecting
too much from me, I will
stop disappointing them.

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2013, 10:17 am

img didnt work. hmm

Geekonychus
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2013, 10:29 am

MCalavera wrote:
bigbadbeast2007 wrote:

I've already decided that if the rapture turns out to be true and happens I'm joining team Satan. God seems like more of a bad guy in the New Testament.......

kirostun
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Feb 2013, 12:53 pm

Geekonychus wrote:
MCalavera wrote:
bigbadbeast2007 wrote:

I've already decided that if the rapture turns out to be true and happens I'm joining team Satan. God seems like more of a bad guy in the New Testament.......

Maybe satan corrupted god an now god is a puppet?

TornadoEvil
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2013, 1:38 pm

If I have learned anything from religion, its that it doesn't stop people from being themselves. Part of Christianity is learning to not judge people. Though not being religious doesn't stop someone from being a very good person. If the people at a church don't treat you well, don't go there.

Blaming something for being autistic isn't going to help you. You have to accept who you are and then you can do something about it. Think rationally and try not to get too emotional.

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2013, 3:10 pm

You don't need god you need the Logos....

Quote:
“If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.”

and

“Here is a rule to remember in future, when anything tempts you to feel bitter: not "This is misfortune," but "To bear this worthily is good fortune.”

from The Meditations by Marcus Aurelius

All you can do is your best with what you have. Realize that and make peace with your fortune...

Or be miserable. IT IS YOUR CHOICE.

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2013, 3:49 pm

I'm not quite sure what I believe anymore... we may have been initially made perfect in His image, etc... but somewhere along the way, we humans messed everything up... Whether something else, or the actual story of that fruit of "the knowledge of good and evil"? Well, the only way to KNOW evil is to experience it... and now it's almost all we ever GET to see.

Goodness, kindness, fairness, longevity, health, happiness... love... they seem to becoming more and more rare. Heck, this latest generation doesn't even believe these things even exist anymore!

Sometimes I, too, shake my fist at the sky demanding some damned fairness in this world full of unfairness and cruelty.

...fortunately, those good things DO still exist and when you experience them, treasure them (rather than assume they're "up to something"). There's still some good in this world... live for that if nothing else.

AspE
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2013, 6:59 pm

Nature is completely indifferent to your suffering.