Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

Pewdeepie
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Jul 2013, 3:06 pm

Have any of you ever felt like ... like your surrounded from all sides with pain and suffering. thats how I feel like i just don't want to live anymore Im sick of being bullied at school for my autism and I don't know what to do I nearly lost my mind and I can't stand it i feel nothing but pain and suffering everywhere I i go i ask them to stop but they don't do anything just laugh and kick me I don't understand why they hate me but i feel like i don't want to live anymore I smile on the outside but cry on the inside I don't smile anymore I feel like doesn't life has any value I just want to be happy and finally have more than one friend (her name is karrisa) This hurts me so much ! !!

Last edited by Pewdeepie on 05 Jul 2013, 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pewdeepie
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Jul 2013, 3:08 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaTa26mxoBE[/youtube][/quote]

Last edited by Pewdeepie on 05 Jul 2013, 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Pewdeepie
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Jul 2013, 3:11 pm

I am always afraid of losing my only friend

Pewdeepie
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Jul 2013, 3:14 pm

:arrow: If anyone wants to contact me my email
is [email protected]

stardraigh
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2013, 3:45 pm

So, quite unexpectedly, I watched the youtube vid to see what it was about, and I see your point with it. Don't be offended by it, but it helped me right now. I just let two friends know how I felt about what happened to me last night, and bringing up a recounting of the events, just gave me a massive increase in anxiety. But watching the anime, and I'm like, on one level this is super ridiculous, and I love things that are ridiculous, and on another level, I so understand that, and wish someone was like that for me, and it was sort of calming, and uplifted my spirits.

I know what you're saying about being surrounded. Sometimes life seems so torturous that the idea of escape by any means available is not scary. I think of suicide quite a bit, but I refuse to bow down to suicide.

I really don't know how to make friends. There is no defining point I can identify when they became such, and I always doubt if I'm actually friends, and not just a really good acquaintance. Sometimes I feel like I'm pandering to them for attention because I feel so hollow and empty inside and am desperate for social interaction. It's not like life came with an instruction manual, yet somehow I make do, I guess.

Pewdeepie
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Jul 2013, 7:53 am

I am nothing but a ret*d
Why cant I just end it !
I take all these stupid medications and none of the ever helps me!
Why cant someone just be my friend I just want to be happy and have a friend for ounce Im sick of being alone Im sick of being nothing to anybody just another person people can hurt I cry so hard at night asking them to stop Im weak I cant even get help they're just to many of them at my school Im sick of being getting grief for being in special ed I hurt so much on the inside but I cant even end my pain I just want a friend who understand me I wish somebody would love me I sick of being nothing but I guess a i am nothing just a body my soul I no more I wish i could still be happy with myself like i could just look at myself in the mirror and finally make a smile but i never happens Im just so sick of all this it just don't understand why Im not loved I would love to have some friends but I know nobody will listen to me there no point nobody has listened to to me for help and nobody shall even coming
from here Im
I guess I should just start cutting myself

stardraigh
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2013, 4:11 pm

The only things I can say, is that sometimes you have to wait a while for friends and give you a description of what I dealt with.

As for myself, Schooling always sucked hardcore. I was made fun of for my speech, my religion, being tall, overweight, being poor, saying weird things, reading books, my laugh, the way I walked, I was made fun of for everything under the sun and it sucked bad. School is a cruel place. Most adults don't realize how terrible schooling is or can be for some of us. How we hate and abhor it, how we can't stand it.

This contributed heavily to my attempted suicide at age 14, among other things.

But school ends. School doesn't last forever. It may seem that way, especially if you're young and have years to go, but school ends. You will outlive your school. You will outlive dealing with the people who are cruel and douchebags to you. But only if you let yourself, which I learned.

The friends thing sucked to. I had 0(zero) friends till after I graduated college which was 2007, and it wasn't till a year later that I found a group of adults I could be friends with. Growing up, no matter how friendly I was, what activities I chose to do, what choices I made, no one would be my friend. I had many people, I knew, and many of them were friendly, but none were friends. I watched how the people I knew would do things with each other, spend time, do activities, and I was always left out, picked last. At most I may have been included, but at a lower status than others. This is how it was with AS for me. It sucks. It's lonely. It's frustrating. It seems like a barren and desolate existence, but it takes time to get through that part. The friends thing takes time. Just please give it time.

And please don't cut. As a possible alternative to cutting use a dull spoon and hold it as tightly in your hand so the edge digs into the middle of your hand until it almost hurts, and then hold it some more, but don't break skin. That's what I do, maybe not with a spoon. Sometimes, I only have my fingernails to create that type of pain/feeling or another blunt object that has a dull edge/corner to it, but it gets me through. I also do the same with the center of my thumbs, and have a blister/mark to show from it from when I did break the skin unintentionally.

But remember, you have a friend, and you can always vent here on wp either straight on the forum, or a pm to me.

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2013, 10:29 pm

Doesn't it suck to be depressed and alone? Man, I just feel like standing, facing a wall, listening to my favourites tunes and just crying my heart out. It sucks and I hate it, hate it, hate it. People have reached out to me here on WP so now I'm reaching out to you. We have each other and that's much better than nothing.

ECJ
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Jul 2013, 4:04 pm

Yes, I've felt that way. It's horrible, and it hurts so much.
I counted down every day at school until it finished and I was free from the people who hurt me so much.
It's hard, I know.
As Stardraigh says, school finishes. Things will get better.
What do you want to do after you've finished school? If you have an aim, that gives something to look forward to.