Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

sonataform
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Oct 2013, 8:10 am

I find it hard to keep my work commitments and have a personal life. Its a lot of brain power for me. I wish I had a social life as well but I think its too taxing for my anxiety right now

Aperture
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2013, 8:37 am

I've felt that way so often. I really need to find a way to push past it, though, and get something going in my life - I get so sick of the loneliness, boredom, and emptiness that come from being isolated. It feels almost unbearable sometimes.

Toy_Soldier
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2013, 10:23 am

The need to maintain your work commitments is pretty much a given in the NT world, and in a lot of cases it has to come first, to provide for the most basic needs. So people understand, that under normal circumstances that you have to work and then fit in personnal time around it.

Maintaining a job and independant life is also pretty essential to having a social life, unless you would be happy hanging out on the street every day with other unemployed and/or homeless people. I am not making a did at those people, but just pointing out the effect of things. So if you have a job, I highly suggest to hold onto it, and not leave it until you are going into another.

sonataform
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Oct 2013, 10:33 am

my issuis that i find stuff difficult after work - like eating, shaving, brushing my teeth and remembering all that other stuff ...like having to get more milk adn bread. I'm glad the job situation has come through for me this month. I've done more hours than i am used to this week.

Cilantro
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 Oct 2013, 12:01 pm

No one to spend a little time talking to at work?

Toy_Soldier
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2013, 12:31 pm

sonataform wrote:
my issuis that i find stuff difficult after work - like eating, shaving, brushing my teeth and remembering all that other stuff ...like having to get more milk adn bread. I'm glad the job situation has come through for me this month. I've done more hours than i am used to this week.

I used to have a problems along those lines, and found lists very helpful. I would carry the list with me at work fo things I needed to do there or after work (like going to the store). I had another list at home that for the things I needed to do there.

Pewdeepie
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Oct 2013, 12:34 pm

Aperture wrote:
I've felt that way so often. I really need to find a way to push past it, though, and get something going in my life - I get so sick of the loneliness, boredom, and emptiness that come from being isolated. It feels almost unbearable sometimes.

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt241594.html