scale of -10 to +10, how do you feel right now?

Page 1634 of 2220 [ 35517 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1631, 1632, 1633, 1634, 1635, 1636, 1637 ... 2220  Next

Fisplen
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2014, 5:33 pm

-6 I'm fed up of everyone and everything, I'm just a target.

i_wanna_blue
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2014, 6:20 am

-3. Not a good start to the day.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2014, 11:10 am

i_wanna_blue wrote:

Aw! sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon.

Catch ya later, fat egg! :P

I'm in the plusses today, I don't know which number though, but things seem to be better.

i_wanna_blue
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2014, 11:29 am

babybird wrote:
i_wanna_blue wrote:

Aw! sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon.

Catch ya later, fat egg! :P

I'm in the plusses today, I don't know which number though, but things seem to be better.

Must be +stupid. :lol:

Thanks. :D

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2014, 11:34 am

^^Well you must be minus a screw loose in that case.

Anyway, this isn't the rude thread you know. Go and take your rude ways elsewhere. :D

FireBird
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2014, 3:05 pm

I won't know the official number until later today but it sits at -10. Hell. Complete and utter hell. My usually dying mom is now having her leg swell up and can't walk. I have literally been cursed. My Superbowl party was a complete disaster among all possible disasters. Screams from all possible directions, talking over each other. Before the game, I wanted to talk to my friends because its the only time that they all come over. One of them was more annoying than usual being rude and saying blatantly inappropriate things directing his anger toward me. Another talked manically. The other friend was depressed. I have this loud bird that screams at 105 dB. The noises all combined it wouldn't surprise me if it reached 140 dB. I was screaming myself not because of the game but a meltdown. Crying. Making bizarre sounds. Stimming severely. My dad's still recovering from his surgery and same with me. It snowed here unexpectedly. We haven't been able to catch a breath here. One bad thing after another. As I predicted last year, "2014 will make 2013 look like a walk in the park." Well, so far I am absolutely right. 2 surgeries in January alone. Stove broke out of the blue. Spending well over $10000 of our own money to prepare the house to move into a tiny house. What is going on now is potentially life threatening as well, my mom's legs and feet are swelling and is in excruciating pain. It could be a blood clot or cellulitis. My doctor is not understanding me either, so my blood pressure spikes when I'm there. I know more Darkness will come with absolutely no hope in the world. Sorry for bothering everyone.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2014, 5:32 pm

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2014, 5:35 pm

^^Is that plus or minus?

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in capitalistic police state called USA

04 Feb 2014, 7:15 pm

negative 5.
I feel shutout, ignored, rejected & unwanted which is causing me to be withdrawn & a little shutdown. I think it's better if I keep to myself for now because I feel whatever I do will inadvertently cause someone to get more upset with me & trying to discuss things will just cause our feelings to get hurt. I feel I care too much sometimes even if I don't overtly show it to many people.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

JP88
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

04 Feb 2014, 9:29 pm

Man I'm freaking out.

I just need a girl...I know being desperate will make it worse but I just don't see it happening soon. I have too many issues to be deemed attractive by a girl...most of it is not my fault. I'm Italian so I'm hairy as s**t and I look like a f'in ape. It's way too much money to do electrolysis. Then I have a acne problem, that was under control the last few years but all of a sudden my forehead has turned into a human pincushion again, no matter what I do.

I'm a little chubby too and I can help that but I just don't have the time to go to the gym. I'm just not sure what I need to do anymore, I come home from work and that's it, I can't keep myself occupied the whole night...I'm going insane!! !

musician_enigma
Raven
Raven

04 Feb 2014, 11:48 pm

A been on average a good 7 for a while. The weather might bump that down 1 or 2, especially if school is not cancelled tomorrow (because I'll bf missing a class which is stressful for me).

But yeah, I feel fantastic, freed my mind completely from thinking about a poisonous person, what a difference it made to drop that weight.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2014, 1:49 am

-5, stressed about a few things...and my stupid computer stopped working so now I am doing a system restore, but it had an option to save some of the data like pictures and music and such so I am putting that stuff on a usb drive or whatever those little things are that you can put files on.

Right now I'm using my little brothers computer, but its kind of slow...and has windows XP, but its better than nothing for now.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in capitalistic police state called USA

05 Feb 2014, 3:29 am

positive 2.
We had an argument that went around in a circle for a while. We discussed some things & made up. I'm left feeling like an idiot selfish loser but the feeling is passing some. I think I'll feel better tomorrow if I don't get woken up early. Something happened yesterday that caused us a lot of stress; apartment in our group caught fire. We're fine but a couple other people cant go back to there's for a while. I'm over the stress/anxiety of yesterday now but it may of affected my mood some. I also been taking Prednisone for bad sinus problems which can affect me mentally after awhile I hadn't been on it too long thou & was about ready to get off but now thanx to the fire I may stay on it while longer due smoke & things getting taken out/tore down that would aggravate my sinuses more. I know Prednisone is bad for me but I'm already taking a stronger antihistamine, Singular & nasal spray for allergies & they do help but not enough sometimes & I think now is one of them. I feel like $h!t when I have to blow my nose every few minutes due to a constant drip & I keep sneezing on everything; I cant handle things & function that way which of coarse affect my mood negativity too. I feel a tad ticked-off rite now like lashing out at something but I won't.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2014, 4:36 am

whatever, nevermind what I said before...+1, I got my computer going again its only almost 4 in the morning so I am debating whether to even bother going to bed or not.

alessi
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Feb 2014, 12:45 pm

Probably about -5. Not as despairing as I have been in recent times but still fairly despairing.
I still think about suicide all the time.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2014, 8:44 pm

5.75 positive.