Something [ not so ] awfull

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

capricasix
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

03 Jun 2014, 3:49 pm

Benzodiazepines.
Not on a daily basis. But they help, mainly to handle stress. Also to have a good night sleep. They're adictive though, so for emergencies only.

Pobbles
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2014, 3:51 pm

Have a word with my GP, please.

I've been nagging for benzos for years.

capricasix
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

03 Jun 2014, 6:23 pm

Why the big no-no?
Is it better to have your brain cells bitting each other for hours/days?.. Stress is colateral. It feeds itself. It chews you off. It prevents you to foccus on the solutions.

Pobbles
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2014, 9:25 pm

I think my GP must be a vegetarian or something. According to him I need a mental health professional to prescribe what I need... but mental healthies generally don't prescribe medicines, they refer you to a GP instead.

Wild. Goose. Chase. I think I'll take a power drill with me next time.

Meanwhile, I've been using erm... other channels to obtain what I want, and because these tablets didn't come with the usual information / warning leaflet, I can only assume they're perfectly safe to mix with Scotch and the operation of heavy machinery.

Happy Sunday, everyone! :lol:

capricasix
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Jun 2014, 11:44 am

Erm... Ok, you usually need prescriptions but in places that are turning into third world sets, some burocracies are often overlooked.
I operate just fine, but since I don't fit as "heavy machinery", I can't really say much about side effects.

DukeJanTheGrey
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

08 Jun 2014, 5:20 pm

They are brilliant to take on a regular basis until it comes to your first day without them, in fact the first few days without them is ten times worse than how you felt when you first needed to take them. However as stated on this thread they do come in very handy in case of emergency and I usually have some stashed away somewhere, in fact I need to replenish my stock as I had an emergency situation not too long ago. I don't bother pestering my GP for them, there are literally hundreds of chemicals in the Benzo family, many not legally classified (in the UK at least) thus are freely available to buy if you know the right places to look. And if you do decide to go down that route please take caution and make sure you are looking in the right places, there are a lot of wrong ones operating in those murky markets. In fact just don't bother following my example, I am an incredibly stupid risk taker.

Pobbles
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2014, 6:56 pm

DukeJanTheGrey wrote:
I am an incredibly stupid risk taker.

You might be useful. Fancy learning how to insert a chest drain? :lol: (wheezes)

I haven't actually taken any yet, as you say, I'm saving them for emergencies... Last thing I need right now is an addiction to benzos.

BTW, you can't just say 'if you know where to look' and not elaborate via PM, that's just rude :P