Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 205 of 312 [ 4980 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 202, 203, 204, 205, 206, 207, 208 ... 312  Next

Hewy
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Jun 2014, 2:41 am

Dear You,

I am not going to disappear this time, you mean too much to me.

From Me.

Hewy
Butterfly
Butterfly

09 Jun 2014, 2:41 am

Dear You,

I am not going to disappear this time, you mean too much to me.

From Me.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jun 2014, 2:14 pm

Dear me,

You're an awesome cook when you try it. You should cook more often. That dish you did tonight was incredible. I could compare it to the delight of crispy bacon.

smudge.

LumpLump
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

10 Jun 2014, 12:52 am

Dear you,
i'm sorry i can't be the good big sister you always see in the movies. i'm so sorry i get mad at you for the little things you do, and that i have to take breaks from you, because everything is too much. i'm seeing the problems i never even bothered to look at before now, and i am going to fix them. i will always need to take breaks, but i want you to know that when i go to my bedroom, it is to take a break from the world, not from you. i will probably still get mad at you for little mistakes, but i want you to know that it is because i know that mistakes end badly, and i dont want those bad things to happen to you. however, i forget that i survived those mistakes, and that i shouldnt be training you to be wary of everything you do. there is no mistake you can make that you cannot recover from. you should never be afraid to do something because you might mess up. im so sorry you got me as a sister, and not the sister you deserve
from me

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2014, 9:02 pm

The funny thing is that you're still living along with me, no matter that you're gone.

I see Jack, stand up and look through the window when I talk of him aloud -- everyone I've cared for has always been around in the same way, no matter where they are; they're still around.

I don't know why that is. Perhaps my memory is too good, and I remember each reaction to each event, and how the various types of such are simple to predict, hence, you're always here with me.

Sure, it can make some sadness when you can't touch them anymore, but I've always considered thoughts to be the most important part of life.

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2014, 8:00 am

Dear Pharmaceutical Marketers:

Please stop marketing antipsychotics as antidepressants. They are not the same kind of drug.

I understand that they have uses, including in the treatment of bipolar depression. Also depression with psychotic features. And your warning is technically correct. But they are NOT antidepressants; in fact their mechanism of action is opposite from antidepressaants. If they cause worsening depression, or if suicidal thoughts develop, it is for different reasons.

Consumers don't know that. Teachers, parents, therapists... The world is full of people who don't know that. It has taken more than 100 hours of research for ME to know that. I know you spent a lot of money on these drugs, and nownyou must sell them. OK. But please don't do it by slieght of hand (or slieght of word). People are going to be destroyed. Or killed.

People already have been.

Sincerely,

Someone Who Is Not Going To Be a Victim Any More

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2014, 1:44 pm

I would like you to talk to me.

Aleithei
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

13 Jun 2014, 11:05 pm

Dear coach,
How do you expect us to respect you, if you refuse to respect us?
Sincerely,
Its not just me that is having problems

i_wanna_blue
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2014, 6:11 am

Dear -------

Thanks. I realise I didn't want more, and I deserve far less. I do miss directness in speech though.

Dear Ri-----

I'm glad you're not angry with me. I'm glad you understand it was just an error in communication.

YaxxbassDK
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

15 Jun 2014, 1:06 pm

I love you dearly, more than I would ever admit and allow myself. You make me feel so happy and understood and yet, you make me feel so weak and confused like a like wounded child by your presence. You are able to penetrate my defensive walls and experience emotions at it's fullest, at both ends of my emotional spectrum.

You make me feel so alive I can't believe it. You awoke sides of myself, I didn't even knew that I had. You expose me, all my pains,pleasures and joys, and it makes me horribly scared to know that, I can't control myself any better around you anymore.

I want you so badly like I have never wanted anything else in my life. You make feel so horribly aware of all the hurt I buried away from my mind.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2014, 5:37 pm

Dear Me.

Go to bed.

Love from me.

TheTrueMayhem
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 Jun 2014, 6:29 pm

Dear humanity,

congratulations. You've done it again.

Andrejake
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2014, 8:54 am

Dear you,

I wish i was the person you deserve... and i love you.

MjrMajorMajor
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2014, 7:16 pm

Dear you,
Go n-eirí an t-ádh leat.

:wink:

BrittMichaela
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Jun 2014, 11:48 pm

Dear J~

I'm glad to know you can safely access twitter whilst ignoring my sucidial tweets. It makes me feel good to have you ignore me. I know you can't do anything but at least show you care by texting/tweeting me! My mistake for thinking you had a heart. A**wipe.

Sincerely B~

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2014, 2:26 pm

Dear you

Soz!

From me.