What is the Best Way to Kill Yourself?

Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Anachron
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Mar 2015, 8:10 pm

There are many things to consider before departing like, Clean-up, Style, Pain, Time reqired... etc.
You really want to get it right in one shot to avoid any embarassing survival possibilities.
I think it would be very classy to put myself into a body bag beforehand for when all the yuck comes oozing out afterwards. Also, an enema during final preperation would be most considerate.

Helium Exit bag with a Short Drop is my plan.
I think a big smiley face would help lighten the mood when they find the gunk I leave behind.

I wonder if anyone has any suggestions to make the transisition as smooth as possible?

What is your plan?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2015, 9:32 pm

There is no "best way" to kill yourself.

What purpose does it serve?

Why do you to kill yourself, anyway?

Anachron
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Mar 2015, 10:01 pm

The purpose, for me at least, would be to end the pain. I have made a very big mistake and there is no turning back. Any of the common solutions are not acceptable for me. The days that I do not long for an escape are so rare. I can probably hold on another year or two so don't get freaked out. It just makes me think that I feel better, to imagine an end to this misery. I know that morbid reflection is like drinking salt water, your thirst grows worse. It still feels better to know that this will all end and I can stop it whenever I choose. I guess planning my suicide makes me feel like I have one thing in my life that I can control.

The simple answer is:

The thought of death brightens my day.

BorgPrince
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Mar 2015, 11:02 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
There is no "best way" to kill yourself.

What purpose does it serve?

Why do you to kill yourself, anyway?

I believe we are genetically programmed to terminate our lives when we become of no further use to others. Animals in the wild do it all the time.

Orangez
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

04 Mar 2015, 11:04 pm

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2015, 12:01 am

Anachron wrote:
I can probably hold on another year or two so don't get freaked out.

you may think different by then. not particularly 'worse' or 'better', but differently. please hang in there.

if you don't mind me asking, what is the 'very big mistake' you made that is so irreversible??

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2015, 2:58 am

A thread designed for finding the best ways to commit suicide is not in accordance with what this forum is about.
However if OP needs to discuss his suicidal tensions, this is the place for it.

OP, please contact someone, (anyone - me included!) if you need someone to talk to. Seek immediate medical help if needed. There are people who care:

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

http://www.suicide.org/suicide-hotlines.html

Any actual suggestion as to what would be the perfect means of committing suicide will be removed.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2015, 2:59 am

Moved from Adult Issues.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2015, 3:44 am

OP please do not do it I have tried many times and it has caused a lot of heartbreak and grief around me and the last serious thread about suicide I made has caused some person on twitter to call the cops on me making sure I did not go through with it. Please don't do it please somebody cares even though you do not think they don't I at least care and am crying at the thought of it, If you do many people will be sad even though you don't beleive it and feel everyone wants you gone you are wrong please keep on living! I have been there many many times,you have so much to live for you are a special and gifted person please do not leave this world it needs you!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2015, 6:40 am

Hey man....sorry you're not getting along with your wife. Sorry life sucks right now. I've "been there."

What is the thing that makes you most happy?

Do you have any particular "special interest?"

bungleton
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Mar 2015, 8:49 am

^ I think Krafty's onto something there. Mine is music. I have been able to gain some control of those thoughts by placing a high level of focus onto my creativity.
It's still hard some days, but overall I'm getting there. Over time I've gone from outwardly wanting to end it, to wanting to figure out how I could find a way to keep going, to where I am now-- wanting to live, acknowledging that suicidal thoughts are a part of me and doing the best I can to manage them on a daily basis.

All the best. I cannot recommend therapy or even a call/chat with one of the services above enough.

Everyone's watching!
So here... Are my hopes and aspirations
Nothing but puke
God, I'm so loooooonelaaaaaaayyyy
*power stance, air guitar*

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2015, 8:52 am

He's recommending you call the help-lines, or obtain therapy.

bungleton
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

05 Mar 2015, 9:23 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
He's recommending you call the help-lines, or obtain therapy.

^ Yes! thank you. The last line of my post was not very well worded at all.

I've had experience with therapy, calling those free helplines (which can be a lot more helpful than you would think,) as well as becoming involved in community centers etc.
I recently started volunteering with a music group for a local mental health service, and as we've all gotten to know each other more we've become more open in discussing the issues that led us to the place. Last week's discussions covered all aspects of mental illness, and it was a real eye-opener for me to see that all of us have our own individual struggles, yet we still get together and play each week; it's a very rewarding thing.

Maybe there's a similar service in your area?

Everyone's watching!
So here... Are my hopes and aspirations
Nothing but puke
God, I'm so loooooonelaaaaaaayyyy
*power stance, air guitar*

Anachron
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

05 Mar 2015, 9:51 am

Kiprobalhato-Waiting for change is my only hope. My mistake was getting married while drunk. I feel that the more sober I get, the more mean she gets. Maybe she was always a jerk and I was amused by it while drinking. I think divorce would be the most common answer but I really do Love her. I can see the good part deep in her heart. I don't want to live without her. I just wish she wasn't so mean. The more I improve myself through meditation and exercise, the more she seems to hate me. I think she liked the drunk me better.

Booyakasha-I am sorry. Please feel free to remove it. I looked for a delete button and was unable to locate one. I understand help lines to be for people standing on the ledge and therapy to cost lots of money.

AspieOtaku-Thank you. You are very kind. I think that I am a strong person and am holding on as long as I can. I am very sorry that I caused you sadness. I will be more careful about what I post in the future.

kraftiekortie-The thing that makes me happy is the same thing that is making me miserable.

bungleton-Music sooths the wounds of loneliness. I used to write abstract "music" with synthesizers and I was very happy during those years. I still have some in the basement. Perhaps, I will give it a try.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2015, 10:01 am

I could understand how one could feel "love" for a person despite her faults.

This happens all the time.

And I know divorce is a really stressful thing.

This situation doesn't sound too healthy, though.

Possibly, you might have to make a clean break from this for the sake of your health.

I think you're "for real," and not some jerk. I'm sorry you're feeling sad.

There is much more to life than a mere other person, IMHO.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2015, 10:20 am

Anachron wrote:
Kiprobalhato-Waiting for change is my only hope. My mistake was getting married while drunk. I feel that the more sober I get, the more mean she gets. Maybe she was always a jerk and I was amused by it while drinking. I think divorce would be the most common answer but I really do Love her. I can see the good part deep in her heart. I don't want to live without her. I just wish she wasn't so mean. The more I improve myself through meditation and exercise, the more she seems to hate me. I think she liked the drunk me better.

Booyakasha-I am sorry. Please feel free to remove it. I looked for a delete button and was unable to locate one. I understand help lines to be for people standing on the ledge and therapy to cost lots of money.

AspieOtaku-Thank you. You are very kind. I think that I am a strong person and am holding on as long as I can. I am very sorry that I caused you sadness. I will be more careful about what I post in the future.

kraftiekortie-The thing that makes me happy is the same thing that is making me miserable.

bungleton-Music sooths the wounds of loneliness. I used to write abstract "music" with synthesizers and I was very happy during those years. I still have some in the basement. Perhaps, I will give it a try.

No worries, this thread can stay.

Not any bully in the world is worth killing yourself over them! Don't let them win, the best revenge would be to divorce her and find your life anew!

Please, no one is worth suicide. Especially not a mean bully! Divorce her, distance yourself from her....maybe she'll realise what she might lose if you do that.