I'm back from jail and a slight heart attack .

Page 1 of 6 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2015, 4:00 pm

What it says above .
About , extremely briefly , I was arrested againand went to the Santa Cruz County Jail for what turned into 1&1/2 weeks-ish - In a sense , more " serious " this time , maybe , though no violence happened to me (I was formally " sentenced " this time , which IIRC didn't happen in 2013 - and was in a " real , upstate "-like condition of being in a solitary cell for 23 or so hopurs a day - Then , after my release , had what might have been a very small heart attack - I might be using overly alarmist language , but then again , might not have been either , and I could have referred to it as " a small stroke " with some justification too , went 2 the ER , hospital , let myself out AMA today , still homeless .

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2015, 6:39 pm

Did they put you in PC?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2015, 6:50 pm

...That a literal pic of you , KK ???
I was in the kinda Medical ~ Psych ~ block , which I'd been in in 2013 for just the first 24-ish hrs but all 10/11 days this time .
" PC " = ?
The " nice " part , anyway , obviously - of the SCCJ is weirdly " f**ked-up nursery school "-ish , w/COs ( Corrections Officers " rather nice & - but , thy're still uniformed , w/tasers & clubs _and , like , I saw a poster for some therapy group (for longish-sentenced , etc. jailboids ~ Oh , can I refer to myself as a " jailbird " now in the sense that Carl Sandburg reerfed to O. Henry and Jack London as so ? :lol: :wink: ~) saying to " drop the usual jail politics " , etc. ~ I gotta write a lot this aft in ~ really gotta go NOW ! , if I'm to go to the " homeless Bible study8/supper " as usual ~

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2015, 6:54 pm

Yep.......that's me.

PC = protective custody.

Seems like you would have benefited from a longer stay in the medical unit.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2015, 7:03 pm

...The court's judgement , aside from " sentencing " me as , I didn't say here before?? , they didn't do in 2013 ~ Also essentially runs me out of town effectively , if the po-pos really bother to enforce it , banning me from the main downtown drag and this very library I'm posting from ~ Basically , in theory , I am counting down to leaving SC ~ again ~ but it's such a nice picnic here near that Chicago fire and I'm getting SUCH anice tan ~ I mean , in theory ~ My getting released much earlier than thought early sort of dropkicked my plans to have some SSDI funds saved up to " leave nicely " ~ Though they wouldn't really have been enough actual;ly ~ And there's a couple of non-Aspie SC area friends I should hear from and ~ Actually , in fact , my visit to Homeless Bible Studies I'm delaying posting this now is in theory a farewell one but.........I don't think I was in PC in the " other inmates find U vulnerable " sense .
Would have to wind up some things , though ~ And decide WHERE WAS I GONNA GO ! !! !! !! !! :? (A " Hair " song .)

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2015, 7:04 pm

...I was not likely to get much TOE stuff in the outta-the jug hospital and...........

progaspie
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2015, 7:24 pm

Just be careful, if what you had was a slight heart attack, because part of the heart muscle has died. You need to make life choice changes to your life such as looking at your diet and the need for follow up medical attention. Being homeless will not help your medical condition. I hope you find somewhere to stay.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2015, 3:54 pm

...I should point out this , regarding my legal status in SC as of now:
For the graffiti I lost my drivers' liscence for one year - Or , rather , since I don't have a DL and haven't for many years (I just failed to renew it and then did not renew it for such a time that I would have to start all over again from square 1 to get a new one . I do have a standard " driver's liscence "-type ID card from California , that can't be " taken away " ~ I THINK ? :? :o :lol: ) , I (I asked) can't , for that year , get a new one .
I have an equivalent of the " 2 years suspended sentence & unsupervised probation "(the ss being for 45 days) that I received in 2013 but the language appears to differ , in a way I haven't the time to go through my copies of the papers and break down now .
I am supposed to stay away from the " Pacific Avenue Garden Mall " area , which I guess may mean the main drag of SC , several blocks of Pacific Avenue and the surrounding blocks on either side of those ~ and the SC Public Library (Where I am typing this right now ! :twisted: ) . Also , specific stay-aways from about eight shops in this area that I graff'd . (Yo . And I thought this was still 1984 , and the Divine Sounds' " What People Do For Money " was the freshest track around ? Dag , homes . :lol:)

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2015, 8:18 pm

...1 thing after another ~ :( ~ I received a " you are skinky " written notice just as I was gooing to start this .
Funny thing is , I'M NOT ,, certainly not in the sense of " G-I problems evident in my underwear " or " v ery old clothes " ~ They're throwing me out7 .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2015, 8:18 pm

...1 thing after another ~ :( ~ I received a " you are skinky " written notice just as I was gooing to start this .
Funny thing is , I'M NOT ,, certainly not in the sense of " G-I problems evident in my underwear " or " v ery old clothes " ~ They're throwing me out7 .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2015, 8:19 pm

...The police won't return my st7u9ff

cherryblossom
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 Jun 2015, 11:00 am

So you apparently still don't have a place to live. We had written about some "places" for example in this thread in the pages 2 and 3: WHY ????? viewtopic.php?f=23&t=286808&start=15

Those "places" are not prisons like you may have thought. So what do you think about them? Could also someone else check what we had written about them in that other thread?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 1:42 pm

...I meant a " you're are stinky " notice , I was thrown out:-( , th' po-po really WOULDN'T release , at that time :( , my stuff that was confiscated when released and taken to the property room in the police station , I was willing to settle for , even . just my Bible , the biggest of the three?? pieces of luggage I had , and my tarp and (" homeless mat ") yoga mat , I specifically said they could keep the rest , they wouldn't :( .
I decided that they all were gone forever (Including the other stuff besides what is outlined above .) , I would never accept them back from them under any circumstances ever :( , one more " all my stuff gone " anyway , hardly a new thing :cry:...........
Cher , I'll read & comment later , this is sort of going to be essentially a brief post to just kraftiekortie next , seemingly practially the only person who read this ~ You mean that both " jail " and " heart attack " in the header might make it seem TOO much a bummer ?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 1:46 pm

Don't they have a way where you could voucher your stuff?

They do that in NYC. When you're arrested, whatever property is on you is vouchered.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 1:56 pm

...'K , I had been wondering whether your former drawing was meant to be a realistic one of you...I guess was...In the sense that such a drawing is " realistic " ~ Not really " photore4alistic " , a " German Student " idealization :) ! !! !! !! !! !!
Perhaps stinkiness was helped along by my still having my pre-amputation sandals in the bag...and bag further weighed down :( ...Ouch ! I tossed 'em away...A nicer feeling in my back :) , but still melancholy :(
I actually am in Watsonville now , I still may try the SC Lib...But , to-day I have to go the the main homeless center that I mentioned was going to be all but totally8?? closed (What I called " HPHP " but it's " Homeless Services Center " that's this part .) and do something about my mail there , hopefully get this tiny non-SSDI check of mine there that should have come...Basically , though I have experienced the " wacky " ~ " old surfer/student/hippie town " ~ aspect of SC a bit more these last few night , I really have to leave here , that " banned from downtown " is no joke even though I've continued to go there and my bad toe is now more actively discharged/having gunk come out and I have...um...........

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 2:04 pm

...Don't matter , I've decided it's gone forever now .
Technically speaking , I guess they do the same thing...It's a matter of " You came too late " , and not only (which I knew) is it only officially only two days a week (Tues. and Thurs.) that they do but NOW it's just 12:30 to 2:30 PM that they are open , IIR...! !! !! !! !! !! I was at...2:45 ? 3:30 ?
W$hen I was arrested for the real 2013 incarceration , the cop who arrested me boasted that he would throw out my stuff (I know I've mentioned there's an old contemporary line covering this.........) and he did 1!! As he had , I'm sure , one before already .
I had thought " Leave " this wk but there was , really , too few duckies , as a WP friend calls them...and my thought of " San Francisco " - Cockney Rebel , ya there ??????????? - was more on thoughts of " I'll get into CCSF/similar and be a Loveable Homeless Dude " (I don't think there's really a " Wistful " emoticon ") which would certainly take considerable time :( ...........

uote="kraftiekortie"]Don't they have a way where you could voucher your stuff?

They do that in NYC. When you're arrested, whatever property is on you is vouchered.[/quote]