Page 590 of 590 [ 9431 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 586, 587, 588, 589, 590

Carbonhalo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Oct 2024, 3:14 pm

Why is that question not in "Wrong Answers Only?"

So much potential.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2024, 5:26 am

I feel disgusted with people who cannot tell the difference between factual reporting and speculative journalism.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

FleaOfTheChill
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2024, 1:19 pm

It's near impossible to find a pair of pants that fit properly. It's making me nuts. I just want some winter pants. Gah!

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2024, 1:49 pm

People will defend literal atrocities and then have the nerve to pretend like they're not monsters but instead respectable people who's opinions should be considered as credible.

"Many of us like to ask ourselves, What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?' The answer is, you're doing it. Right now." —Former U.S. Airman (Air Force) Aaron Bushnell

t0t4lly_tubul4r
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

Today, 7:25 am

Im tired of people saying "it gets better." It doesn't. SHUT UP!! ! When I get a smidge of hope in my life, it all comes crashing down relatively quickly. Maybe this statement is true for others, but for me it's not. I also hate people. People cause me so much unnecessary pain. I'm tired of trying to understand people.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

Today, 10:25 am

I'm sick of hearing presenters on television shows saying "X formally known as Twitter"

We all f*****g know by now!

And if you don't know then you need to log on mate

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

48 minutes ago

I support deadnaming Twitter.

"Many of us like to ask ourselves, What would I do if I was alive during slavery? Or the Jim Crow South? Or apartheid? What would I do if my country was committing genocide?' The answer is, you're doing it. Right now." —Former U.S. Airman (Air Force) Aaron Bushnell