Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2006, 12:02 am

Seriously, no scare of what anyone else will think, what is the root problem in your life? Is it involuntary celibacy? Not ever finding anyone who desires you, emotionally, physically? Feeling left out? I did a post on this in the romance forums, you should check it out.
Honestly, I believe in reincarnation, and i feel like I'm ready to opt out and be dealt another hand, even if I have to steal a better hand some how. And believe me, it won't be on earth, this planet is f***king primative!

werbert
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2006, 12:13 am

Finding something worth dying for is easy. It's finding something that's worth living for that's hard.

(I'm 99.9% sure that's a quote from some movie or TV show. But it fits my life.)

Emettman
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2006, 12:14 am

snake321 wrote:
Honestly, I believe in reincarnation, and i feel like I'm ready to opt out and be dealt another hand, even if I have to steal a better hand some how. And believe me, it won't be on earth, this planet is f***king primative!

Compared to Mars, or Venus or... The numbers game is against you, unless you have really good grounds for being upgraded. Same with re-lifing. There are myriads of beetles out there, never mind bacteria, for every human being.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

03 Sep 2006, 12:35 am

Myself I'm an atheist and think this is it. You get no second chance. But at the same time we take our lives too seriousily. We think we are special, God's gift to the universe.
The universe was fine before us and will be fine without us.

But self-termination is wrong. The very reason those negative genes exsist that are holding you back is because most the people before you refused to give up. You must keep going as long as possible for the chance you can reproduce.

That deep feeling you have of your route problem (having no mate) is evolution's way of of telling you keep looking. Your mind telling you to give up on evolution and buy into
religion is a dead end. Do not fall for it! If your alive your still in the game.

werbert
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2006, 12:47 am

TheMachine1 wrote:
If your alive your still in the game.

Unless you've lost your bits n' pieces, or they never worked in the first place, or if you're post-menstrual.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2006, 12:52 am

Well you could say you still in the game if your DNA is in a vat of liquid nitrogen. :)

werbert
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2006, 1:00 am

Yes, but that involves science and lots of money.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2006, 2:36 am

I guess I feel alittle better for now... Oh, by the way I'm atheist too, but not naturalist.... I think some so-called "supernatural phenomena" as ritual magick and spirituality can be scientifically explained, divine miracles or god can't... Atleast as a conscious entity a god can't exist, I think "god" is just energy, it has no collective conscience, it's like a supercomputer that runs the universe, but it's just dispersed energy..... Back in colonial days, people said it would take voodoo to fly... Lo and behold a few centuries the Wright Brothers flew the 1st airplane at Kittyhawk.
Or why magick spells are set according to the phase of the moon, is because our bodies are made up about 75% of water, and our moon holds the tides... Well when the tides come in, there is a low gravitational pull coming from our bodies towards the tides, that we usually never feel unless we're very innebriated and burned out on a beach somewhere. This is the current from which the spell travels, the science of the rest depends on the individual spell and what it's designed for.
I don't believe science has peeked. Magick is nothing more than unfounded science and technology. My whole theory is kinda like scientifically based but includes some elements that are yet to be discovered officially in the field of science. Aliester Crowley wrote an interesting book about much of what I talk about in his book "Magickal Theory in Practice".

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2006, 1:13 pm

Nobody ever made an omlet without breaking eggs, this may sound extreme but I think it would take extreme methods to make society and our governments listen to our pleas, I think this is how involuntary celibacy needs to be solved.
Gather a whole bunch of incels on top of a really tall building, like a sky scraper... And every half an hour (30 minutes) someone walks off the edge, plunges. We'll call these walk offs. Start doing walk offs all over the country, all over the world, in large numbers. Yeah, a bunch of people will die, but will die for a good cause. This would send a powerful message to the rest of the world, just because we're not "alphas" doesn't mean we'll accept a subordinate, secondary role, and does not mean we will tolerate our needs being ignored and overlooked just so social alphas can be selfish pricks.
NT society is still very much living, sociologically, in animalistic tribal code, hince their society is an elitist heirarchy (kinda like a neo fuedalist society). They'r "compass for navigating life" that we're tagged for missing, it's because we've evolved beyond tribal code. What it is is a dominance game, everything is about dominance in their society. Those on the top are the center of attention, with all the power, and they continue to ignore us "little people" and treat us like we're less human... They hog all the resources for themselves so they can over-indulge while we starve.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2006, 1:36 pm

This being said, the problem with involuntary celibacy is lack of willing females for all the men... However, prostitution only works in full effect if you can afford to pay them on a regular basis, and theyr pretty expensive. If I had that kind of money I might wouldn't need prostitutes. But it's kinda hard to focus on school or work sometimes when I'm being starved already. Personally, this is what I have planned:
Paid girlfriends, by the state... Like, theyr job would be to go out with us, maybe even mary or have our kids (though I am opposed to the current marriage structure, which is way out of date). They'd get full benefits too. The state could work to set us up with women according to what we as individuals ask for in a mate. Kinda like a mail order bride sort of thing, but we wouldn't have to pay for it (or atleast it wouldn't be very expensive)... Her pay would come from the state. And, if they had to make it an international effort and be willing to fly girlfriends/wives from overseas they could do that.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2006, 1:39 pm

By sticking to one girl it eliminates risks of std's.... Though std's put aside, I think polygamy for both men and women isn't a bad option, because it would further increase measures to eliminate involuntary celibacy, and teach society not to be ashamed of their sexuality, but rather to embrace it with an open mind.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2006, 1:47 pm

Extreme no, the rantings of a depressed suicidal person with distorted thoughts yes.

The government and the world is not holding us down. You need to see a doctor.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2006, 2:36 pm

"The government and the world is not holding us down"
Yeah, more like we're overlooked and ignored to the point of being emotionally and psychologically tortured through life, depriving us of a need and then using that need to sale verything from music videos to breakfast cereals. This same government who financially, socially, and everywhere in between caters to the rich and popular (alphas) and screws everyone else.
Suicide you might can argue is wrong, but there is a difference between suicide and dying for a cause.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

03 Sep 2006, 2:52 pm

snake321 wrote:
"The government and the world is not holding us down"
Yeah, more like we're overlooked and ignored to the point of being emotionally and psychologically tortured through life, depriving us of a need and then using that need to sale verything from music videos to breakfast cereals. This same government who financially, socially, and everywhere in between caters to the rich and popular (alphas) and screws everyone else.
Suicide you might can argue is wrong, but there is a difference between suicide and dying for a cause.

Its words like "dying for a cause" is why i feel you have distorted thinking (you can not
trust your thoughts right now). I've been there. Before I took anti-depressant at age
23 I had more guns than fingers. I had dark thoughts and blamed everybody. After I
took anti-depressants I sold all but 2 of my guns (a normal amount for a Texan) and I
have not fired a gun since then (13 years ago).

tefting
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

04 Sep 2006, 12:06 am

People will stop at nothing to stop people from killing themself. If this sort of "protest" happened, everyone involved would just be forcibly institutionalized and maybe never let out. Trust me that's not something you want.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2006, 11:17 am

Maybe it was a bad idea, I admit, but, unlike *some people* (hint hint, read the avatars) I'm not a self-loathing curebie, and I don't refuse to admit there is a problem.
Good aspie, now, roll over and play dead and maybe we'll take you out for a walk later.