ASS-P's response to " amputation " post .

Page 9 of 10 [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2015, 8:56 pm

I hope I could find a "homeless forum."

Speak to you soon. Gotta split.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2015, 9:24 pm

...My sleeping in the place I mentioned does allow me a to , when I'm not roistered , sleep more than the average HL frog...The Homeless Guy has pointed out how the HL tend to get not enough sleep , and so the " lazy-looking HL " worthless Motherf***er can be , in fact , very tired :( ...........

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2015, 9:55 pm

...I am infested with lice/whatever , it's definite :( ~ I stopped myself from considering going to the movies for that reason , I went to the library , yes :evil: ~ but , I CAN'T survive without the internet :( .
I've had THREE laptops/books/tablets in this last year , broken/stolen :( , when i asked for help in fising them while in presumably Aspie-heavy " Bill-Ville " Seattle , nobody responded :(

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2015, 6:00 pm

...I'm at least telling myself I'll try to get a resting place through a more conventional method , but if I do end up in jail , go to www.scsheriff.com and look for " Corrections " for jail details , there's two possible ones , I'd assume it's confirm my presence in one , and give details on (Increasingly unlikely , of course :( .) sending a letter , giving $ on my account (which would allow in-jail toiletries/etc. purchases , plu9s food) , approved gifts , and how to set up a visit .

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2015, 6:14 pm

I hope you don't have to go to jail.

Have you a place to sleep tonight?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2015, 6:19 pm

...The usual outdoors , so , no . :(
I will admit I could go to the Armory shelter ~ However , for at least two reasons (Not getting enough sleep there , and the fact that my SSI/D will become available at ATMs downtown some time past midnight .) I won't .

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2015, 6:25 pm

Are there any hostel-type places where you could pay 20 bucks or so for the night, in case you have a really bad night?

At least the "rainy season" is pretty much over where you are...that's a positive.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2015, 6:33 pm

...As of now , I do not have that money , and if there's any hostels ~ Um , maybe , but I'd want to look better , for one .
I think hostel-type places try to keep " us " out , when I was in Seattle , I saw a Seattle branch of this neo-hippie place called Green Tortise (which was in SF) , which had a sign saying potential guests " must have travel papers " , I meant to mention that before .

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2015, 6:41 pm

How much access do you have to a shower over at Coral St?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2015, 6:49 pm

...Frankly , with the lice/whatever , it's pointless to take a shower there now , I'd have to (1) Get some NIX or whatever (2) apply it (3) Hang around a while (4) put on immediate clean clothes after taking the Nix off :cry: .........

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2015, 6:53 pm

I thought about that.

Can't you buy a few cheap towels, then put them in a plastic bag?

You could buy some Kwell-type stuff at Walgreens or some place like that.

You could take a shower, use the towels, then throw them away in a plastic bag.

I'm not sure about this--but I don't think somebody could get infected just be being in the shower after you. I think the person has to come in contact with what you used (soap, towels).

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2015, 4:48 pm

...At least to-day , by mail , the female RN at HPHP (Homeless Person's Health Project) isn't promising that much :cry: - I guess I will go there and go to the Armory , and come back down too-morrow , and wait around for the morning staff there ~ My underwear is vbery dirty , I passed by the 3/$10.99?? (More ?) at CVS , really , I rather wanted to go to a cheaper K-Mart in Watsonville , about an hour away by bus - Carrying my stuff ? And maybe feeling guilty about my infection ? Well , I can't help it , and I feel less guilty about a local bus ride , my effect on that ? Well , I have to ride it . ~ I bought some suprisingly expensive men's short at Goodwill , I cannot shower at the Armory and I don't know what sort of reaction I'd get from my perrs there . :-(

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2015, 8:44 pm

...I don't have time to look for the specific old post I'm requiring to here , but would spray-painting some (non violent/threatening/dirty words/gang colors) graffiti on the mains street be a go-to-jail thing not " violent " like breaki0ng a window ?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2015, 2:38 pm

...I am now staring to put graffiti on some stores (Only empty stores or places I have a beef with , however - How " nice " , eh ?????) , thinking that that might lead to getting-rest/off my feet time , that the stor6es might be mad enough to prosecute . That's not really " violent " ~ Is it ?????????

e="Chloe33"]

ASS-P wrote:
Ch

..." drop someone " ???????

loe33 wrote:
Jail or prison time = free health and mental health care oh and dental in jail or prison while you are locked up.
If you are mental they might have seperate housing. I'm sure you don't want to be on suicide watch.
Yet if you have to drop someone, they'll might put you in cell style housing with only one other roommate instead of dorm style with tons.
You have options there and get well fed.

At least it is a free room and board and roof over your head, food to eat, and access to doctors. If you have to go, make the best of it.
If you are opting for trail your jail stay will be longer than if you take a plea deal.

No, don't hurt anyone unless you want to get locked up a longtime..
We have a lot of homeless around here and some of them sometimes will get locked up on trespassing charges. If you don't have any priors i'm sure they won't hold you. You'd have to figure out what to do. If you break windows, remember it's considered a "violent" crime and you don't want that.[/quote]

cherryblossom
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

24 May 2015, 6:01 am

We are new here and my friend thought that she would comment about a few things:

We live in Finland and there are places here for disabled people that are similar to dormitories. Do you have them in America? Here one needs to contact the social services in order to get there.

You have told that you don't have much money. My friend has sometimes seen this TV show: 30 Days http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0437696/
In that show that person tried to do minimum wage jobs for 30 days. He would go every day to some kind of "office" and after that he went to do some work.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2015, 6:04 pm

...Bluntly , as sick and homeless as I am now , I can't do minimum wage jobs .
Maybe after I healed some , as in getting my balance back and the open wound in my bad leg healing , say :cry: ...........I've heard of 30 Days but haven't even a TV , let alone cable for TV (30 Days is a cable series).........

="cherryblossom"]We are new here and my friend thought that she would comment about a few things:

We live in Finland and there are places here for disabled people that are similar to dormitories. Do you have them in America? Here one needs to contact the social services in order to get there.

You have told that you don't have much money. My friend has sometimes seen this TV show: 30 Days http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0437696/
In that show that person tried to do minimum wage jobs for 30 days. He would go every day to some kind of "office" and after that he went to do some work.[/quote]