ASS-P's response to " amputation " post .

Page 10 of 10 [ 147 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

cherryblossom
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

25 May 2015, 2:55 am

We told that we live in Finland and that there are places here for disabled people that are similar to dormitories. Do you have them in America? Here one needs to contact the social services in order to get there. They are that kind of places where are staff around that takes care of the people that lives there. Could you live in that kind of place? Like we told they are only for disabled people.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2015, 6:03 pm

...I am kicking this back up , as it details the whole jail thing from 2013 , before and after .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2016, 8:13 pm

...Okay , I am kicking this oldie up , too !
When I re-read some of this a ways back , I saw I took an awfully long break around late 2014/early 2015 from this line ~ Did I pause from WP entirely ?
Some of this , at least , IIRC came during the time I was in the hospital getting my :cry: toes amputated but I thought I had a short-lived :( laptop/portble when I was l'hopital residentially housed .

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!