Page 2 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

Location: 9099 will be my last post...what the hell 9011 will be.

04 Sep 2006, 1:01 pm

snake321 wrote:
Maybe it was a bad idea, I admit, but, unlike *some people* (hint hint, read the avatars) I'm not a self-loathing curebie, and I don't refuse to admit there is a problem.
Good aspie, now, roll over and play dead and maybe we'll take you out for a walk later.

My avatar is a joke. We have had a thread on WP before in which I state my opinion on
the subject of cure vs no-cure:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/asperger.htm ... ht=#264790

TheMachine1 wrote:
If you want me to be honest I can not answer yes or no. Because I feel after a
certain point in time a person that has asperger condition is not going to be
treated without supertechnology(stuff that would make Spock craps his pants its so
advance). If it turns out a major enviromental factor is at play then yes if
detected at a very young age it could be treated. But after that we need the
Spock craps in his pants supertechnology. But if I'm wrong then the "cure" would
be a pill that would treat the problem while on the pill and while off you be your
good o aspie self again. And in that case sure I would give it a try!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !

I'm not trying to attack you or make you mad. Its just when you talk of killing youself
and others in the context of solving problems its crazy talk. Going to a doctor to get
treatment for depression is not being a curebie.

Oh on a side note i would say most the people I've tried to talk out of killing themselves has resulted in them all either leaving WP or infact killing themselves so I'm under no
illusion your situation will be any different.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2006, 4:23 pm

i apologize for what I said earlier, all I seen was the avatar, and you claiming that nobody has done us wrong... Which in fact, they have. Pre natal testing, Cure Autism Now, Autism Society, and involuntary celibacy.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2006, 4:40 pm

snake321 wrote:
i apologize for what I said earlier, all I seen was the avatar, and you claiming that nobody has done us wrong... Which in fact, they have. Pre natal testing, Cure Autism Now, Autism Society, and involuntary celibacy.

I like this "involuntary celibacy" concept you mentioned. I remember joking with my
NT coworker a few years ago there needs to be away for sluty girls in need of cash to hook
up with lonely guys with cash. Sure thats a scummy process but if the other choice is
for the guy to go without sex and the women not have money to pay her bills then its the
lesser of the two evils.

A better way to civil protest (since I know you hate rightwing religious nuts) would be to
pick up a hookers so many times till you get caught and then defend youself in court with
a not guilty because of the world forcing involuntary celibacy defence. It want work but it
will get you on TV.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2006, 6:35 pm

I dunno if I'm gonna take my life or not at this point.... I'd be lying if I said it hasn't crossed my mind, and it would be very easy for me to buy a gun black market. I haven't really discussed this with anyone off this board because I know that nobody gives a s**t what I feel like.
Heh, ironically, I seen a girl on myspace through the asperger syndrome groups and I decided to write to her and she shot me down, and then I seen her on here. Truth be told I don't think I'll ever beat involuntary celibacy again, I should have never left my ex.
You can sit there and say "self termination is wrong", who sais? I mean, who'se living my life? I am, so it should be my decision to make. I mean, I didn't ask to live a life of oppression and emotional starvation, sometimes death is more humane than life. Honestly, I don't know at this point rather I will kill myself or not, but it is weighing on my mind, and it is within my grasp.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2006, 8:16 pm

snake321 wrote:
I dunno if I'm gonna take my life or not at this point.... I'd be lying if I said it hasn't crossed my mind, and it would be very easy for me to buy a gun black market. I haven't really discussed this with anyone off this board because I know that nobody gives a s**t what I feel like.
Heh, ironically, I seen a girl on myspace through the asperger syndrome groups and I decided to write to her and she shot me down, and then I seen her on here. Truth be told I don't think I'll ever beat involuntary celibacy again, I should have never left my ex.
You can sit there and say "self termination is wrong", who sais? I mean, who'se living my life? I am, so it should be my decision to make. I mean, I didn't ask to live a life of oppression and emotional starvation, sometimes death is more humane than life. Honestly, I don't know at this point rather I will kill myself or not, but it is weighing on my mind, and it is within my grasp.

I'm atheist so I'm not making a moral judgement with the word "wrong". I mean
wrong as in: its wrong to put metal in a microwave. Its bad for a microwave. No you
, the metal and the microwave have not committed a sin just made a bad choice.
Killing yourself is the ultimate putting metal in the microwave. Theres is a better solution its just unknown. I feel your thoughts are compelely distort from depression
I've been there . The things you said in other posts could have came from my lips with
just a few name changes. The diffence is I was in my teens and 20's now I'm 36 and
taking anti-depressant. The few times in the last 13 years I stopped meds the craziness
thoughts return. My name TheMachine1 was coined by me at the height of my
last drug free depression spell (like a month before I joined WP). I was out of my mind
when i wrote the short story that I get TheMachine1 from. Now on generic prozac 20mg
I'm completely fine no depression! I still have ADHD keeping my butt glued to my bed
all day. But Prozac does not treat ADHD (well very well anyway). Oh I bought my
prozac online for a little less than a dollar a day. I did not need an rx they gave an online consultation (a quick form).

PortlandBabe
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Sep 2006, 8:17 pm

I thought I'd check out this thread because I'm having a bad day......but not as bad as the day you're having. Do you have someone you can call and talk to? If not, can you just call 911? Please don't make a decision to self-terminate based on emotion. Your feelings can and will change.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2006, 9:08 pm

Might change, you mean.... I'm not gonna "learn to deal" with being alone my whole life and choking my chicken. That is inhumane. I'm not gonna kill myself tonight or anytime this week, if I do decide to do it.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2006, 10:34 pm

I've done alot of soul searching, and I think I might have a solution to my problem without taking my life... There are people in life I care to much about that I know it would hurt... My brothers, my mom, my dad and step mom, my dogs, my few friends I have (but I prefer to have only a few friends, and it's not always easy gaining my trust)... If plan a doesn't work I'll go to plan b, which is seeking a psychotherapist.

TheMachine1
Veteran
Veteran

04 Sep 2006, 11:09 pm

snake321 wrote:
I've done alot of soul searching, and I think I might have a solution to my problem without taking my life... There are people in life I care to much about that I know it would hurt... My brothers, my mom, my dad and step mom, my dogs, my few friends I have (but I prefer to have only a few friends, and it's not always easy gaining my trust)... If plan a doesn't work I'll go to plan b, which is seeking a psychotherapist.

You Rock! :) Yeah my 4 year old nephew out of the blue said he loved me so no way
I'm killing myself.

snake321
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2006, 12:57 pm

no matter what I'm gonna be miserable if I have to grow old alone wacking the pud the rest of my entire life, and the window is closing.

Litigious
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2006, 2:05 pm

I deserve at least being president or emperor of Europe, having a dozen different Mercedes V12 cars and, of course, all the beautiful women on the planet of Earth. 8)