god is cruel and I hate it

Page 2 of 2 [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

caissa
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Feb 2013, 7:26 pm

I tried the church thing too.... I thought I'd finally belong somewhere.

Churches are just big social clubs for NTs. I hate to say that, but it's my conclusion.

There are some very faithful people in some religions but by and large those big buildings are for socializing.

God doesn't need you to go to church to listen to you.

Anyway, hang in there, it will get better, maybe not a lot better, but life has much in store for you and some of it will be beautiful, I promise.

MCalavera
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2013, 9:29 pm

TornadoEvil wrote:
If I have learned anything from religion, its that it doesn't stop people from being themselves.

Not my experience. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Redstar2613
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Feb 2013, 2:47 am

TornadoEvil wrote:
If I have learned anything from religion, its that it doesn't stop people from being themselves. Part of Christianity is learning to not judge people. Though not being religious doesn't stop someone from being a very good person. If the people at a church don't treat you well, don't go there.

Blaming something for being autistic isn't going to help you. You have to accept who you are and then you can do something about it. Think rationally and try not to get too emotional.

Religious people are well known for being highly judgmental of anyone that doesn't believe in their God and even when they do, if the person is gay or something supposedly bad, then they're treated like crap.
Of course I realize that there are also a lot of religious people who aren't like that. But the fact is that religion DOES stop people from being themselves, or at least make them feel guilty for no reason. Especially ones that grow up in a religious family, sometimes people have to hide part of their true selves because of it.
I'm not saying this from personal experience, I'm just saying that it happens.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2013, 5:38 am

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

KenM
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2013, 5:55 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlxrIq2dtI0

That song from Book of Mormon is pretty much how I feel about God. Defentaly NSFW.

Hopetobe
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

16 Feb 2013, 6:34 am

bigbadbeast2007 wrote:
It gave me autism why couldn't it make me normal but no! All it did is gave me some stupid disorder so f...it. My life is rubbish I tried the church thing but all they did is discrimate I'm over people I the qhilw world so f***ing shallow sorry but f.... god

You want to be normal? Be proud of your autism. That´s who you are.

Somberlain
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

16 Feb 2013, 8:29 am

AspieOtaku wrote:

Conspiracy. :lol:

English is not my native language. 1000th edit, here I come.

TornadoEvil
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2013, 4:20 pm

MCalavera wrote:
TornadoEvil wrote:
If I have learned anything from religion, its that it doesn't stop people from being themselves.

Not my experience. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It doesn't stop them from being biggoted as*holes.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2013, 4:27 pm

Somberlain wrote:
AspieOtaku wrote:

Conspiracy. :lol:
Indeed its all thought up by the NHK!! !

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

rapidroy
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2013, 10:28 pm

It will forever be a mystery why I was given autism and no one else in my rather large blood related family got it, when dad remarried the gentics for autism were were stronger then ever on both sides however he had 2 NT children that are everything i'm not.

Maybe theres a plan I have been left in the dark about, maybe I will get rewarded at some time for putting in my time with it, I don't know. I would have liked the chance to muck up my life on my own and I don't understand the point of making people live like this from a creators perspective since its kind of cruel however this is my life and its all I got so I will continue to try to make the best of it.

People are born or "blessed"as some would say with far worse problems and disabillities every day and these people who would give anything and everything just to have the chance to live in my autistic body.

Last edited by rapidroy on 17 Feb 2013, 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dantac
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2013, 11:06 pm

rapidroy wrote:
It will forever be a mystery why I was given autism and no one else in my rather large blood related family got it, when dad remarried the gentics for autism were were stronger then ever on both sides however he had 2 NT children that are everything i'm not.

People are born or "blessed"as some would say with far worse problems and disabillities every day and these people who would give anything and everything just to have the chance to live in my autistic body.

I get ya.

I've quite a few cousins who are for lack of a better word, complete morons. I do not mean it in the insulting sense but in the literal sense. Just one step above being considered medically stupid. They range in ages between 28 and 19. Not one of them will read a book nor bothered to finish high school nor pick up a trade. They aren't dumb they're just lazy MOFO's born to well-off parents (not rich, not wealthy but well off) who support and babysit them. I'm talking about they not even making their own beds or helping around their parent's house (where they live in and their moms dont have maids). They can't hold a job for long, not even as valets or any job that just requires physical labor.

Their dull minds are quite visible the moment you engage them into any sort of intellectual activity... simple math for example.

But... they have charm and charisma. Multiple girlfriends a year. One is even married already.

It just makes you wonder just where is the cosmic balance in all this when these turds succeed in what is essentially the most basic and vital life skill and those that work their assess off and are great in their studies simply cannot.

...perhaps this does mean that in the future sprinklers will be spewing gatorade on the lawn...

'A man once said to the universe: SIR! I exist!'
'That fact' replied the universe, ' does not create in me a sense of obligation'.

mattarga
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

16 Feb 2013, 11:15 pm

I tried church for a very long time, the last place I went to well over a year ago I dropped out of, I did not feel welcome there at all. It pains me to say that, but it's the truth.

I wish I knew why God stuck me with this disorder, I struggle every day with the "Why" question. I guess I'm not supposed to know why. I feel like I am owed a huge explanation for all of the emotional pain and suffering I have spent the last 41 years being put through. I hope one day I'll be able to find out what it was all for.

The bottom line for me is this: I guess all I can do is just live the life I have been given, with all the good and bad mixed together, mostly bad but still some good. I don't even know if I have a bright future ahead of me or not, I have no way of knowing that, so all I can do is live one day at a time.

Oh, well. That's my two cents at any rate.

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2013, 3:30 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU4zW0_ejlc[/youtube]