I'm back from jail and a slight heart attack .

Page 2 of 6 [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 2:07 pm

It almost seems like you should have stayed in the hospital for a bit more time.

CryosHypnoAeon
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

24 Jun 2015, 2:08 pm

The police-state prison system in this coumtry is a nightmare.

I'm crying and depressed now.

All autistic ppl are criminals in this country. :cry:

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 2:19 pm

...The Bible was like a $29.99 hardcover New Revised Standard Version Version (the Episcopal Church's sorta-official translation) bought at The Cool Independent Bookstore in downtown SC that the NY Times and NPR I guess have said nice things about and I was banned from even before I decided to GABI-graffiti them :P due to " being " - maybe , actually , more OCD-esque - behavior than " homeless " - in their loo . Bought a bit-ish back I mean .
The Big Medical Places I think would more likely give me a heart operation than any foot help :( . I'll say more re: " staying in l'hopital " later .
Something more (not " me ") I should say to at least " placeholder " bring up is the umpteen " later-day hippies "/whatevvahh on the streets of SC and their tending to , at night on that same main drag I'm in fact barred from gather and jam/admire each other in front of closed stores , this isn't busking/panhandling though a few normal folk may offer some food , it's...Brits , I've been told that Liverpool , in modern times , sort of full of " latter-day hippies/Beats , perhaps " , that so ?????...As for moi , too :lol: , I have since sort of stopping being obsessed with the whole jail thing , also been freed of a I guess OCD typpa thing of obsessively counting my steps that I've had since the mid-Seventies , really...More later...

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 2:29 pm

...KK , given what I've said regarding your " having achieved/touched the points of more ' normal ' life more than most of us "...You maybe look TOO " normal " in that pic :P! !! !! !! !! !!
You ever been NYCrrested ? Friends ? A kid , even ?
I stayed at the Occupy encampment (placeholder) in SC when it happened...Uh , I just wanna get this up now .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 2:44 pm

...I am still technically on my jail time the whole thing was supposed was supposed to be through into the firat week of July after the first court date then , when the second , " final " one (Did I mention that I think I was formally " sentenced " this time which I think I wasn't in 2013 - I semi (Very) -understand this " technical " lawyer stuff - though I did more time then ?) happened it was reduced to I think the 25th of this month - Then it became a sudden last Saturday - I do daresay " Aspergers'-havin , diabetic , fat , non-trouble-making , bad foot , farts a lot ass " was seen as something to clear out...I had been TOTALLY non-media exposed (not so in 2013) so on Sat. ayem I bought newspapers at CVS...and got second-day coverage of Charleston massacre :( . Watched much CNN in l'hopital - and some Turner Classic Movies , saw last half of 1930s version of " Show Boat " which was , in fact , just GREAT ! its reputation and , because Christopher Lee died , first Hammer Frankenstein movie (for the first time) and 2nd half of Hammer " The Mummy " which I'd seen on the old AMC in the Nineties .
Briefly , I'm (another placeholder)...unsure now (and not referring to " wrestli0ng with faith " sense??) about this " new religiousness " of mine now...You know I'm HL and I have NEVER ! (all but) " had enough time to " Internet to my stomach-guzzledness " for like 15 years now :cry: ...........

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 2:50 pm

...I have brought into myself the " I may , barring either The Usual Social Services Route (Like , now with both Too Aspie and An Official Record on me ?) or what I call " winning a game show " , die homeless " :( thought , yes ~ Hey , doesn't that happen in the end to all Cool Loveable Homeless Dudes ????????? Everybody in the kewl downtown neighborhood holds a memorial for him (I could tell you one)...
Let's all make you feel down as I sign off , hey ??? :)

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 2:51 pm

...IF I'm more Christianized now and more...

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 5:08 pm

I am married, no kids.

Not too many "friends."

I stay to myself most of the time, though I'm pleasant when I'm around people.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 7:57 pm

...I am down to ten dollars cash . I had tghought I'd go to SF , simply because , as I said , I was rather caught up in the " let's go to ' street/building up college ' college " there .
If I could be teleported somewhere , w/some guide where to go in my pocket (& forty extra dollars cash) now , I'd pick SF now , for that reason ~ although it'd be likely less sun ny than here now , unlless I was in (gleeps) the Tenderloin-ish area YET AGAIN .
With the police-station wardrobe gone , I don't have my busking musical instruments anymore :) .
So , just beg , I guess ?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 8:32 pm

...My legal position:
I am , as of now , on 24 months of what I think amounts to " don't get in trouble or you get jail again "non-supervised probation , pretty much , my ability to drive is suspended , I am banned from the same main street area , and even this library , in SC - although I tend to think that many police don't bother with this ~ All it needs is one , though !
Really , I need to go elsewhere ~ Don'tcha think ? Expensive , however . And I'd need a 2nd set of clothes (Meaning , beyond what I've got on .) - & a Bible would be nice .
Then , I'm good to go ! :)
Going now would likely be good , I've checked that SC homeless place's mail , there's nothing for me (I.e. , that little ~ like , $35 ~ royalties check apparently didn't even issue this month) me now...In one of my recent posts , someone from this area-ish spoke of driving up to meet me , I encouraged h/her - I haven't heard from 'm again .

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 8:39 pm

Do you get "back pay" from the time when you were in jail?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 8:46 pm

...I wasn't in long enough for it to matter , the basic payment comes in monthly .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 8:49 pm

Look , doesn'tt the " go to 'raise yourself school in S.F. " plan sound " nice " enough ?
I mean , I haveta GET there first .
Aside from the " get Buzzy the Funny Crow and Welsh dragon tattoos " part

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jun 2015, 8:50 pm

SF seems to be a pretty good place for homeless people.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2015, 6:08 pm

...I'm having a real hard time replying to this , even after another do-able reply elsewhere .
Please , someone , tell me that you read this one now .

justkillingtime
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2015, 6:13 pm

I read it!