scale of -10 to +10, how do you feel right now?

Page 1063 of 2220 [ 35520 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1060, 1061, 1062, 1063, 1064, 1065, 1066 ... 2220  Next

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2011, 6:37 pm

I guess I can be ok. One thing that life has taught me is to keep breathing, or as the lambs or goats have taught me, keep grazing. I dont want to go back to my parents, and I am not ready to leave the region yet, I will need to find myself a place to stay.

I think it will be a step backward to go back to my parents as though they are great, I will probably end up living there for another 5 years if I do so.

My car is down here too, and a lot of my stuff, and going home will mean driving 2000km and a trip on a car ferry also.

I kind of feel numb and zombie like right now, I could do a number of things but nothing would help. I dont feel like moving and I know I will feel just as bad no matter what I am doing.

Thanks for your post, it is really helpful to know that someone cares.

Taking a break.

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2011, 6:56 pm

Thinking of going into town. I could go to a cafe but I dont feel like eating. I wish I could go and live in an underground bunker.

Taking a break.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2011, 7:58 pm

somewhere between -5 and +5 i am very tired and grouchy from not getting enough sleep and having a stressful day, but at the same time it was a good day as well.

*Awkward aspie hug too all who are feeling bad.

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2011, 9:06 pm

+7. I feel like I've conquered socializing! I started a conversation for the first time today, rather than merely going with an already started conversation. With a person I'm not familiar with, I mean. :D 'twas a successful and wonderful conversation. Also, I am now capable of playing in every style of bass playing. With a pick, slap and pop, fingers, you name it! I can even play with a bow. My teacher, stepfather and a coworker have all told me today that my bass skills have improved immensely. I feel like I'm closer to being a true bassist. :D

If my girlfriend were still alive, I would be giving her an amazingly loving night. Moreso than usual. My missing her is what's keeping me from being a ten. I swear I miss her more every single day.

However, no matter what happens, I'll make it through okay. I'm sure of that.

Zara
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 4:03 am

Just lonely...

Come check out my photography!
http://dmausf.deviantart.com/

Helixstein
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 4:12 am

6/10

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 4:18 am

A while back, a friend of mine married a guy for the wrong reasons. I was worried she had thrown everything else in her life away, and it turns out I was right.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 4:51 am

zen_mistress wrote:
I guess I can be ok. One thing that life has taught me is to keep breathing, or as the lambs or goats have taught me, keep grazing. I dont want to go back to my parents, and I am not ready to leave the region yet, I will need to find myself a place to stay.

I think it will be a step backward to go back to my parents as though they are great, I will probably end up living there for another 5 years if I do so.

My car is down here too, and a lot of my stuff, and going home will mean driving 2000km and a trip on a car ferry also.

I kind of feel numb and zombie like right now, I could do a number of things but nothing would help. I dont feel like moving and I know I will feel just as bad no matter what I am doing.

I'm glad you've got options. I was worried you were going to be homeless and stranded in the middle of nowhere. That would probably add at least another digit to -3334328384849503849450393033830303494930934033

Still breakups are hard. Take care of yourself!

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 2:06 pm

-100, everyone thinks my suicidal thoughts/tendencies are me trying to control them and get mocked hourly by my familly. with familly like this who needs friends or enemies.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 3:08 pm

-2 just slept for 15 hours

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 3:53 pm

+1 as there is little I could say which would be decipherable by most people...

zen_mistress
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 4:30 pm

Moog wrote:
zen_mistress wrote:

I'm glad you've got options. I was worried you were going to be homeless and stranded in the middle of nowhere. That would probably add at least another digit to -3334328384849503849450393033830303494930934033

Still breakups are hard. Take care of yourself!

You got a laugh out of me with this post. :) No I wont be homeless but I will possibly be bouncing between backpacker hostels and small hobby farms for a couple of months. I have travelled quite a lot so I am not as daunted by this idea as I am by the big scary future ahead of me. And I will miss those lambs so much. Yesterday evening i went to see them, and the 2 boys started fighting over who gets petted first, and they began headbutting each other. Its nice that they both care enough to do that... they are very sweet.

Taking a break.

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 7:20 pm

I quit dating entirely. The love of my life is dead and my exgirlfriend wouldn't stop reminding me of that fact. Relationships have given me no end of trouble. So I'm done.

Helixstein
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 7:21 pm

Jonsi wrote:

I quit dating entirely. The love of my life is dead and my exgirlfriend wouldn't stop reminding me of that fact. Relationships have given me no end of trouble. So I'm done.

How did Emily die?

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 7:24 pm

Helixstein wrote:
Jonsi wrote:

How did Emily die?
There's a thread on it on the first page. Just look for me as the OP. I don't even want to get into it.

Meow101
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 11:13 pm

-10...here, wish I weren't.

~Kate

Si tot mai multe cere.
--Mihai Eminescu