Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 131 of 312 [ 4980 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134 ... 312  Next

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2010, 5:58 pm

To S.
I love you. I can't wait to see you. 4 hours has been 4 hours too long.
Love E.
Ps. I hope you bring me cookies. :3

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2010, 8:03 pm

We will all be dead in a hundred years...

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

21 Oct 2010, 12:15 am

Dear Mother,

Did you think that the way that you raised my sister and I would have no effect on me, at all? It's had a tremendous effect on me, and not in a good way either. All the times that you yelled and screamed at us for having dirty accidents, as though it was our fault and that we were to have perfect control over our anuses, at all times is what prevented me from spending the night, many times in 2007.

You got annoyed at me, for talking about my special interests, all the time. Do you realize how it made me feel? It made me feel like a freak. I hated myself as a child because of it. That's the reason that I'm so quiet, when I'm at your place. I'm afraid that something about The Kinks will accidently slip out. What a catastrophy! We don't want that, after June the 27th...no way.

That's only the tip of the iceberg. I hope you have a spanking good night.

A Wild Child

firefly_in_the_sky
Butterfly
Butterfly

24 Oct 2010, 12:51 pm

Dear Sam

I know you, but i don't talk to you a lot. I wish you could stop trying to be something your not, you have a group of wonderful friends who i could only dream of having as friends. Stop hanging out with your bullies, they still laugh at you in french and they really don't like you, i wish you would see that.

From, the girl who sits across from you in french

Dear ''Teacher''

I hope you know i really like this subject, i don't talk because im afraid i will get it wrong.
PS. thank you for asking if i was ok :D

From, the girl who sits in the back of the class next to jack

Dear Mrs Waddell

The school told you i had aspergers, and that i was depressed. But why oh why did you still scream in my face, in front of the whole class. You made a fool of me, but im the better person and when im older and your dying i would happily pull the plug.
I hope your surgery fails

From, the little girl who couldn't

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2010, 1:09 am

To me,

Have you noticed that nice lady who stands at the front of the class and talks, and who treats you like you are highly skilled in the subject, immediately gave you your first choice of lecture session times, and gave you that very, very high mark for your first assignment?
She is the lecturer for the subject. As such, she knows exactly what is expected from the assessment. Instead of giving yourself anxiety attacks that stop you from breathing because you are confused by ambiguities on the criteria sheet, you could just ask her to clarify. She probably won't bite your head off; she likes you.

- Me

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

BloodYeti
Raven
Raven

29 Oct 2010, 12:30 am

Dear Movie Theater Chain:

I appreciate your dedication to ensuring that people can watch movies at a wide variety of locations. Naturally, I understand that not all of the theaters can show all of the movies, because there's simply too many, and some won't do well in certain places. (It makes little sense, for instance, to show a movie in Chinese in an area where exceptionally few, if any, people speak it.)

However, it would be really nice if you made your listings easier to navigate. You divide your theaters but then only show what movies are playing there for the next few days. You list movies that will be showing in the future in one huge list but don't offer the option to sort those by location too. I could drive the extra hour and a half to see that one cool looking mystery movie, but that's not very practical. Plus, I'm not convinced that your listings are overly accurate. You have several on the list that are marked as not showing at any of your theaters. Assuming there will be no changes, you won't be showing any new movies for a month at the closest theater.

Please fix your list. I'd really like to be able to just view that location.

Thanks!
Customer

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

30 Oct 2010, 4:21 pm

To the kind stranger with the beautiful eye's who helped me with my photos last evening, Thank you so much for all your help. I apologize, I don't talk very much in person and I'm not sure if I understand what you were trying to tell me before I left. Thanks for the offer to do anything for me. 8O

Sincerely, TaupeyAna 8)

To AFJN, the battery wasn't recharging. I believe because the wire broke on one side of the cord. I'm not sure if I can fix it, it's very tiny anyway. I might have to buy a new one this week. Cheap-azz RIM sux donkeys. :roll:

Love, TaupeyAna :colors:

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2010, 9:37 am

To me,

Look, you. Half the reason why you are so totally overwhelmed now is because you've had to go into uni so much to use their software.
But you know what? That assignment will be finished tomorrow. After that, all your uni work can be done at home.
You will get through tomorrow. I promise. It might wear you out a lot, but you can do it. You are only freaking out now because of the transition from the weekend. You do this every Sunday night, and guess what? You've survived every Monday of your life so far.
You will be fine. You can sleep on Tuesday. Relax.

- Me

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

TechnicalPacifist
Veteran
Veteran

31 Oct 2010, 10:18 am

To A

I miss you. A lot. This holiday better be over soon.

From A

Tsiiki
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

02 Nov 2010, 1:08 am

To Sally (sorry for the pet-name, but you never said you don't like them!) [forothersreadingSallyisapetnameforaguynotgirl]

I really like you. I don't want to ruin our friendship by telling you this, but I can't help it anymore, I just want you to know. I'm not sure how you feel about me, and I think this is because I'm sending off very mixed signals myself. (I mean, sitting 6' away from you this weekend surely didn't help... its really not that I'm scared of you! I'm just not used to being close to someone, and corners are so much more comfortable... .___.) I feel bad saying anything, because I really don't want to mess with our friendship, and mentioning this is going to cause some sort of change, one way or another... but I just want you to know that I am perfectly fine leaving things exactly as they are. As I said, I don't know if you like me or not... but either way, there's both pros and cons, and I'm able to deal with either case, I'm just too damn curious, and hate not knowing.
If you don't like me, that's fine, please don't get alarmed by my interest, I'm just as happy remaining friends and (obviously) won't push anything, and its easier on me than if you do like me.
If you do... well... I don't know! I like you, and I want to hang out with you more and more, but I'm not exactly dating material, and pretty much scared s**tless of being in a relationship.... Not to say I'm not willing to try, but have a feeling that its going to take a long time for me to loosen up... :X

I wish that I could confide in you more, that I could tell you what I'm feeling and explain it, without fretting about how much you'll worry or be disgusted by me... likewise, I wish you could talk to me more. Explain when you aren't feeling well, or when you are, just tell me things without me having to dig it out of you with a metaphorical pickax. I guess I'm just a very nosy person, but you're open to telling me anything if I ask the right questions, but very quiet if I don't initiate a conversation.... why is this? Do you not want to talk? Or can you just not think of anything worthy to talk about? I know I can get extremely chatty and overwhelming at times, but I feel like you don't wanna talk unless I force you into it (but I know this isn't true, because you do send me some :3's when I haven't said anything to lemme know you're there... but if I can't think of anything to say, we just float in nullspace for hours....)

Would you look at me differently if I told you that I was broken? I know you're a lot like my father and believe willpower can overcome just about anything... but would you be able to push aside that belief and not be disgusted at me for letting depression and weakness override me? It hurts sometimes to be so imperfect and slacking when you are quite the opposite, but maybe you don't judge others from your own standards, and don't look down upon them for not matching up....

I wish I could trust that things wouldn't change and I could tell you all of this without a worry... that you wouldn't pity me, or avoid me, or bother me in person about it. That you'd still invite me to hang out as normal, and not treat me differently because I told you I cut myself on occasion. That, even though you don't truely understand (and hopefully, never will have to), you can accept that its a challenge that takes up a lot of energy and is shameful to me, and not try to belittle it. I believe you are capable of this... but I'm too scared to trust that it really is so... I wish I could tell you.

I wish I was stronger.

Sorry for the awkwardness,
your friend, Jaiberry.

Stellar
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2010, 4:35 am

Last edited by Stellar on 03 Nov 2010, 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

nostromo
Veteran
Veteran

02 Nov 2010, 6:42 am

Dear James, you are my special wee man, one day I really hope we will talk.

BloodYeti
Raven
Raven

02 Nov 2010, 10:39 pm

Dear Tuesday's Class Professor,

If I'm going to take three hours out of my life to come to class, please make it worthwhile. I get that your original guest speaker could not come, and your backup plan was the second guest speaker. However, that was a poor plan. Not only did she talk on forever, taking questions and then spinning them into half hour stories about how exceptionally awesome she (thinks she) is, she didn't even give us any information that was useful. My only notes throughout the entire lecture were, "Please end SOON" and a to-do list. I could have done that to-do list anywhere and accomplished more with my day. And she tells us in the beginning of class that her job is to put people behind bars when they commit insurance fraud, but it isn't! Her job is to determine if there is insurance fraud so that the company doesn't have to pay. This was especially clear when she began telling stories about people who got away with a variety of crimes, including murder. Oh, and I understand that people get sick, but you're supposed to cough away from people. She coughed towards me every time except once, and there was no one on the other side.

Beyond that, some of my classmates are idiots. I thought this class wasn't nearly as bad as Monday and Wednesday, but it appears that was a false conclusion. The guy behind me giggled like fifty times in those three hours. I wanted to smack him by the end of it. And the guy beyond that was all bent out of shape because he didn't get accepted to be a State Trooper because he had skipped his insurance payments for a while. Ignoring the fact that that's common sense (pay your blasted bills), he's the same one who thinks only rednecks reload their own bullets and talks openly about how he would "kick the asses" of certain people. I think he wouldn't have gotten in anyway.

In short, next time, please just bring in a movie or make a Powerpoint with some pictures in case of cancellation. When 90% of the class lies about what time the class ends (nice job not knowing that, by the way), that's not a good sign.

Sincerely,
Me

You,

Mark my words: if you ever pull that stunt again - whether it's tomorrow or twenty years from now - I will have you locked up. If you think I can't, you are very much mistaken.

Me

BG
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

03 Nov 2010, 10:04 am

To me,

Look, you. Half the reason why you are so totally overwhelmed now is because you have to switch gears for this quick, intense trip and will have to leave a zillion things undone that you began and are caused by that huge project. You love the project. You've wanted it for years and you knew it would be a big assed pain in the ass with so many details to tend to before it came to fruition. Others may not have ever tackled such a project. But has that stopped you before? No.

Sit. Think. Draw what you have to do next to get to the other set of tracks. Only two days to accomplish what is needed for the trip. You can do it comfortably if you can wiggle out of the miasma you've placed yourself in. Or you can kill another twelve or fourteen hours anguishing. Sheesh. And if you do that the trip will suck. This is a great trip so don't blow it!!

You will finish the project and everyone will compliment you and you won't ever believe them when they say 'how beautiful' or say they wish they could have done it, anyway, so what's the rush? Enjoy the doing of the project. :)

You will be fine.

I love you,

Me

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2010, 6:42 am

Dear Miss Bean,

You have done the right thing removing that person from your life. It was for your health, remember that. No more skipping meals due to no appetite, no more weight loss, no more anxiety, no more suicidal thoughts that would have inevitably come again. Nobody is worth compromising your health for. Think about how happy you grew to be when he was gone. You are safe now.

Your typist,
Cherie

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2010, 7:25 am

Dear Mother

You meant everything about the way that you've responded to me, when I told you about the death of Pete Quaife, because you said the same thing about Dean's parents. That your reasoning about them moving up to Salmon Arm is that they figure that they're old and that they're not going to last for ever. You will never hear about the death of Mick Avory coming out of my lips, you b***h. At least, not right away. Bloody Hell!

A Wild Child