Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 134 of 312 [ 4980 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137 ... 312  Next

katzefrau
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2010, 3:25 am

dear cat-next-door,

make all the noise you want. i just wish you had a friend.

-K

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2010, 6:03 am

Dear Koei Warriors,

WHY BAN MEEEEEEE? I want my account restored, I'm refusing to post as MichKat0 until I get my posts restored!! ! :x
I had that account for a damn 5 years and now you do that?

So until then, you can kiss my royal butt. :lol:

Daemonic-Jackal
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2010, 6:11 am

Dear *****

I know you won't realise this but you have put me in an impossible position. I don't hear from you for ages at a time then in batches but more often then not when usually you want help on something. Then you don't even have the decency to acknowldge me and say thanks for the information I have sent you that you was so excited about. What is going on, are we really mates at all or am I just useful to keep around for when you have got a problem?

Now usually I wouldn't have this much patience for someone and this isn't the way I wanted to tell you, but I think you are a total goddess, you have been the girl of my dreams ever since I first saw you in adelphi canteen (this was just before we met) 14 months ago. You are the only person I really want to have a relationship with.

Now I'm guessing here but you probably have no idea that I feel this way so feel free to going running off into the distance if you wish, I won't try and stop you. But if you make that decision then I won't let you change your mind afterwards.

We could be so much more, if you actually bothered to try get to know me and gave me a chance.

Carlos

http://www.facebook.com/YentonianCarlos

memyselfI
Raven
Raven

26 Nov 2010, 5:53 am

Dear You,

Went round to see you last night.
I must be mad/deluded. I know I was only looking for a friend.
I told you that. I really only tell the truth. So I can't let go of this idea that we could be friends.

I suspect you lie, although I don't know to what extent - if it's just small white lies that make you feel better, or deliberate lies to manipulate other people. Or your mind is so screwed, you have no concept of reality.

I want my piece of soul back. I shared it with you and you seem to have no use for it.

Me.

lennyk
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

29 Nov 2010, 9:34 pm

Dear U,

saw you for the first time in a while, sorry that we pass like ships in the night
when there actually was a chance of something months ago
i wonder if you wonder the same things.

is there such a thing as luck or change of fortune by some miracle ?

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2010, 11:15 pm

superboyian wrote:
Dear Koei Warriors,...
...So until then, you can kiss my royal butt. :lol:
:lmao: ha ha...

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

manBrain
Raven
Raven

30 Nov 2010, 3:09 am

Mmmmmike.

I like you a lot.
You seem to like me a lot, too.
I'm not very good at saying these things.
So I might have to write you a letter,
saying that I like you a lot.

You seem to like me a lot, too.
I'm not very good at saying these things.
So I might have to write you a letter,
saying that I like you a lot.
And
you seem to like me a lot, too.
I'm trying to get better at saying these things.
So I'm practising by writing a letter.
one that says I like you a lot.
And you seem to like me a lot, too.
I like it that you like me.
a lot.

manBrain.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2010, 8:28 pm

Yo,

I know it's a bit late, but I wish to issue the following rebuttal on "maturity":

We are all very "mature". So very mature in fact, that we all at one time made a "mature" relationship choice of desiring to be with an autistic man-toddler who still lives at home with his mother. Only a "mature" person like us with such realistic life ideals would find great appeal in a guy like him.

Seriously, liking a guy like him might have been cute in high school, but we're in the adult world now. It's time to make good choices, not ones based on some teenage lovesick urge. Just the fact that we were interested in him speaks volumes of our "maturity".

Me

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2010, 9:00 pm

To whomever is listening,

I don't know about you, but I fall in love with a person's personality, not with superficial trappings such as whether they have a job, a house of their own, or whatever things "real adults" are meant to go for.
For a start: I still live with my parents, and I readily admit that I'm emotionally 6 years old, so complaining about said things even if they DID bother me would be hypocritical.
More importantly, though: it's a person's personality that determines how they treat you. Lots of people get into bad relationships because they are impressed by the superficial trappings of a person, and they forget to check whether or not their partner is a decent person who'll treat them well- in fact, this seems to be the norm in the mature world of real adults.
If that's maturity and making good choices, I think I'll stick with childishness and bad choices.
Apart from disappearing with no warning except from a nasty letter from someone else, he always treated me well, he always respected me, he always treated me like a valuable person. This is more than I can say for most of the real, mature adults I've known.
Finally: my teenage lovesick urges, like most people's, were based on superficial types of things, NOT on personality. This was completely different.

- Me

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2010, 10:08 pm

Dear You,

I went through some of my stuff today and threw a good amount of stuff away. I finally felt like I actually accomplished something for a change.

I've been too depressed this past year. That has a lot to do with you pretending to like me so you could hurt me and be abusive to me everyday for the past year. Emotional stress is detrimental to my health/illnesses.

You are fortunate I haven't killed myself over you invading my privacy and harassing me relentlessly.

To be fair, I want to say that you have done some good things and there is a good side of you, I have seen little glimpses of it here and there. But that doesn't make up for or excuses you from harassing me, bullying me and invading my privacy without me knowing it and without my permission..

Hopefully, I've seen the end of it all.

One day, you will turn around and I'll be there. Perhaps then, you could find it in your heart to apologize to me for everything.

I am a real person, I have feelings and I can get hurt, just like everyone else.

Love, Me

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

torako
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Dec 2010, 4:42 am

dear semi-boyfriend,

i love you and all, but WHYYYYYY must you change your plans at the drop of a hat and act surprised when i have a meltdown (or close to one)? this isn't something new!

love,
torako

dear girlfriend,

in what alternate universe has it EVER helped to yell at me when i'm crying and trying to hurt myself, and you aren't there to stop me?

love, torako

(i know this makes both of them sound like bad people, this was just a bad day all around. no one's fault really...)

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In Georgia sipping a virgin pina' colada while the rest of the world is drunk

05 Dec 2010, 3:27 am

Dear father,

I wish you would accept me as I am. I am not penicostal, nor will I be. I have found that once you find the truth...that you become a heritic. I hate the way you talk about gay people...it makes me believe that if I told you that I am bisexual that you would never love me again. I stopped talking to you as much because this secret I have been keeping from you divides us because I know that your love is not unconditional as you have proven that before by leaving me as a kid. Some how I feel that I might as well leave you before you leave me again.
I really dont think I was meant to have a father, only God is my father.
I miss you but I know that you love your religion more than you love me.

Jojo

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2010, 6:49 pm

To the ex boyfriend #6:

I don't care what you say, i will accomplish things in my life. I'm sorry i'm not as perfect as you & didn't stick around to be your punching bag.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2010, 5:01 am

You,

I do appreciate the fact that when things happened recently, you were willing to stick up for me and listen. It did help, and I'd probably feel worse than I do now if you hadn't.
However, I'm not going to stop caring about him, and I'm not going to stop loving him, and I'm probably never going to stop missing him. Most of the disappearances I could understand (people do have a right to stop talking...). This last one was unfair and cowardly, coming as it did after things had just started to seem back to normal again, and after he'd told me that he understood why I was speaking of the past. I had no indication that anything was bothering him, and it's that that makes me suspect that there was more than a little manipulation involved in his decision to disappear out of the blue. However, it's not enough to make me lose care.
Right. So the point of that rambling paragraph was that it's futile to try and get me to stop caring for him, even if you are doing it in the service of making me feel a bit better about things.
I'll always care for him, I'll always love him, and I'll always think he's a good and worthwhile person.

As I said, though, your attempts to help were helpful and very much appreciated.

- Me

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Kaybee
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2010, 6:22 am

Dear Universe,

I think you're just tops. Keep up the good work.

Sincerely,
Kaybee

P.S. Maybe keep an eye on the primates of Sol 3, though.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

07 Dec 2010, 8:35 am

You,

Fine go ahead. I'll just involuntarily stay here in my front row center seat to witness your self torture shall I? It is after all, where I feel like I'm sitting most of the time.
I'd like you to know that I don't have a problem with your profile stalking now in regards to it's harmless intent, but I do have a problem with it and what it indicates, and it indicates that you are ruminating, obsessing and putting yourself through enormous mental anguish. Whenever I see you there it tells me that you are not coping very well/hurting, and that in itself is painful to watch.

Y'know that quote I posted the other day, "never make someone a priority for whom you are merely an option"? As annoying and overused as it apparently is (I dunno I've never heard it before either), rings SO true to this current situation we have here, which is what made it stand out in my mind as soon as I read it.
I'm not asking you to stop caring and loving him, but can you maybe resign him from being the center of your universe instead? Now, before you go on to deny this fact that he is, think about how much your mental wellbeing is influenced by his presence and absence from your life. From my angle it really looks like you place too much importance on him. Importance and dependance that he didn't ask you to give him, and he certainly doesn't give back an equal amount of importance in return even if he says he does. "She can do what she wants" he said to me in regards to your dependancy, but y'know he only says that to absolve himself of guilt and blame when said dependancy results in you being even more hurt. "It was her choice to be so attached to me in the first place" he probably says to himself after the hurt occurs. It mightn't be his fault, but it's certainly his responsibility as a friend to take care of you accordingly with this said attachment to him in mind. He does f**k all from where I'm standing. He doesn't give a f**k from where I'm standing; didn't care that you spent months in silence out of fear (but then does f**k off when you finally talk about it, way to go reaffirming your fears hey), doesn't care about the constant fight/flight panic you seem to be in.

I can't stop you from caring for and loving him. If you're willing to get constantly hurt by him that's your choice. The past and how things were are gone. All that's left is how things are gonna be, and things in the future are gonna be exactly like this. All I'm trying to do is give you some protective padding so when the inevitable hurt happens over and over again, you won't feel as damaged.

Moi