Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 136 of 312 [ 4980 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139 ... 312  Next

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2010, 3:22 pm

Dear B,

You OBVIOUSLY have not got the message yet. My disappearance is for a reason, if I do catch up with you it's because I just want to see your family and see how much your sister has grown. I couldn't give 2 s**ts about you, I am sorry but I am indifferent.

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2010, 5:24 pm

Dear DaWalker/Taupey/CockneyReble/jennishere always glad to see you here on WP...

Signed,
ProfessorX

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2010, 7:49 pm

ProfessorX wrote:
Dear DaWalker/Taupey/CockneyReble/jennishere always glad to see you here on WP...

Signed,
ProfessorX

Dear ProfessorX,

Thank you, Sir, It's always wonderful to see you here, please have beautiful evening.

Sincerely, TaupeyAna

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

jennyishere
Veteran
Veteran

17 Dec 2010, 8:03 pm

Thank you very much, ProfessorX. Like Taupey, I'm always very happy to see YOU here, too. Your posts are consistently thoughtful and interesting, and it's always a surprise to see what avatar you'll adopt next. WP would be a much poorer place without you.

Best wishes, Jenny

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2010, 7:47 am

To the staff at my bank,

If you close my account, I will take my own life.

Shelby

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2010, 9:04 am

Dear Friends, thanks as always for being quite considerate & compassionate for, I'm always striving to do the same unto you...

Signed,
Professor X

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2010, 12:31 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
To the staff at my bank,

If you close my account, I will take my own life.

Shelby

NO, don't do it CR, I'm certain there are better options than taking your life. Please remember you can always talk to me via pm anytime you need a friend.

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

i_wanna_blue
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2010, 3:54 pm

Dear WP bullies.

You may have made me go away, but I'm not afraid of you anymore. I leave on my own terms. You just stick out your chest because deep down you're more scared of me, then I am of you. I just couldn't see pass your feeble attempt of masking your fear of me, and what I stand for.

A measure of a true man is not how big he acts when concealed. I know you wouldn't have the guts to tell me, the things you say on here, to my face. In the end you're just big cowards who gain a big mouth on here, to compensate for your rather small worth in the real world, where it really matters. So think before you speak because I dare you tell me what you think to my face. Go on then. Let's see you tell me that with me in plain sight. You know you can't, and you know we're here, and we will always be here...

PS. Learn to clean yourself after using the toilet. Maybe then you can be on my level for a while.

i_w_b

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2010, 8:56 pm

ProfessorX wrote:

Signed,
ProfessorX

Dear ProfessorX,

I also enjoy seeing you here on WP. :)

DaWalker
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2010, 10:17 pm

ProfessorX wrote:

Signed,
ProfessorX

Thank you ProfessorX for the honorable mention. I am fortunate to be in such great company. Though I have not been up to much presence lately, Christmas is around the corner. :wink:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2010, 11:39 pm

i_wanna_blue wrote:
Dear WP bullies.

You may have made me go away, but I'm not afraid of you anymore. I leave on my own terms. You just stick out your chest because deep down you're more scared of me, then I am of you. I just couldn't see pass your feeble attempt of masking your fear of me, and what I stand for.

A measure of a true man is not how big he acts when concealed. I know you wouldn't have the guts to tell me, the things you say on here, to my face. In the end you're just big cowards who gain a big mouth on here, to compensate for your rather small worth in the real world, where it really matters. So think before you speak because I dare you tell me what you think to my face. Go on then. Let's see you tell me that with me in plain sight. You know you can't, and you know we're here, and we will always be here...

PS. Learn to clean yourself after using the toilet. Maybe then you can be on my level for a while.

i_w_b

I agree. Just because you have a dick, doesn't mean you have to be one.

DaWalker
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2010, 11:47 pm

You

Oh how
I really wish
I could to tell you.
I’d really like to explain
how I really feel deep inside,
how I wake with smiles of you
and can’t go to sleep without you
and I can’t have dreams without you.
It’s like trying to explain the taste of water
To a woman who’s been drowning all her life.

Me

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2010, 7:57 am

Dear Brother, often I wonder if I've managed to make a honorable person of myself throughout my life.
Honestly, I wished you were still around but, I there is no say-so on my part to manage the lifespan of people in general..
Anyways, I'm just contented to know that, all througjh the ups & downs of life I've never failed to acknowledge my own sense of human compassion & kindness..

Thanks as always,
your little brother

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2010, 2:32 pm

Dear WP,

I've gotten over those suicidal feelings that I was feeling last week.

Mick: The WP Kink

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2010, 10:32 am

Dear T

Yay can't wait to see you! I hope you got me something nice for chrimbo.
Also wear my present this time :P

Love from me

leozelig
Toucan
Toucan

20 Dec 2010, 3:17 pm

I'll wear what I want, whenever the hell I want. My hair can be messy, long or short, and if you don't like it, don't bother talking to me. My shoes are fine, I don't like make-up or mini-skirts, and I don't care what you think. Don't tell me I'm too skinny, you fat, disgusting old man, nobody asked you because your opinions don't matter. Why don't you go hang yourself instead of going around picking on me, just cause I'm quiet and never react to you. You're a bully. At least I have the decency to keep my mouth shut and mind my business instead of going around pissing all the neighbors off. Everybody hates you around here because your comments are always way out of line. It's rude and you're an as*hole. Your cocky attitude might have been cool in your younger years but FYI now you just look like a ugly, stupid old man who doesn't know when to shut up. I hope you get diarrhea.