Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 139 of 312 [ 4980 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142 ... 312  Next

OuterBoroughGirl
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Dec 2010, 11:57 am

To Whatever Deity Controls These Things,
NOW ALL THREE DRYERS ARE IN USE WHEN NEED TO DRY MY CLOTHES! My day wasn't off kilter enough already. My head is seriously going to explode. :wall:

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2011, 8:54 am

qefxctbukyyfyuk gui.l

Last edited by blue_bean on 05 Jan 2011, 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2011, 12:21 pm

Dear Mum,

I'm putting 2010 behind me and I forgive you.

Mick

against_the_clock
Raven
Raven

Location: Louisville Kentucky (if you think I don't wear shoes I'll throw them at you)

01 Jan 2011, 5:20 pm

Dear world,

You've abused me but I've gotten over it. I am going to do everything I can to change you for the better.

~me

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2011, 10:55 am

Dear You,

I hope you have a Wonderful New Year. It's strange not seeing you as much. I miss you. Take good care of yourself always.

Love, Me

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

nansnick
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2011, 3:13 pm

Dear You,

Is it possible for you to listen, truly listen? To yourself, to others, to the reality of the situation? Words are more than empty cases, have you never heard Meaning? Understanding? Empathy? Have you ever felt anything at all? Anything?! Surely, you must have. Can you acknowledge that memory? Can you remember what it means to feel? How it feels to understand? What it means to empathize?

What does it take for you to understand? Do you remember anything outside of your rationalizations? Your twisting and turning? Your outstanding efforts of denial?

Not a second goes by and your at it again. Forgetting the morning, oblivious of the pain. Even when it is made clear you ignore the reality. Time and again you hurt those you love, and whom love you, and for what? Seriously, for what?

It is the start of a new year. Will it be another like the rest? I don't know what to do. Another year, after that will it be another? How does this come around? Clearly I am no quitter. What must be done to resolve the needless and pointless conflict?

We are partners. We are equals.

With Kind Regards,
Me

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2011, 4:18 pm

Dear Unknown, maybe your right, in that I should have said goodbye a long time ago.Anyways, not much to say is there now? No, there is not, Still oneday this will all turn out to be a bad dream that can be awaken from..

From,
ProfessorX

Jonsi
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jan 2011, 7:10 pm

Dear you,

I'm not as nomal as you want me to be. Get effing used to it.

From me.

MathGirl
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2011, 10:31 pm

Dear Forum Person,

You doubt and doubt and doubt. I doubt non-stop, too. I think it's because I feel so normal now. But... you are just like me, aren't you!

Yours truly,
Evvy

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2011, 6:29 pm

Dear so and so...

I'm just the 'blubbering, dull faced pillow', whoes hand isn't holdable in public. Not even a cartoon would make what I offered interesting for personal time spent? You can't even warm it up while we are literaly TALKING to each other? Yeah, I'm that boring. Got it, sweet pea! You don't want it, no problem. Enjoy your new engine search there. :lol: :roll:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2011, 5:42 pm

Dear Ray Davies,

I'm sorry about the things that your kid brother has said about you, in a recent interview. You did a lot for him. You took care of him, when he had a stroke. All he had to say in return was the garbage that he said. I was hoping for there to be a Kinks reunion, but that doesn't seem possible. Perhaps in a couple of years, or you and Mick can get together as a duo act. I'm sorry that had to happen and I hope for the best.

Your biggest fan

Shebakoby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2011, 4:00 am

Dear pair of clueless wonders:

Just because you dismissively say that socialization and body language reading isn't some arcane mystery doesn't make it suddenly possible for autistic people, just because you say so. You haven't a CLUE what you're talking about. And linking to useless studies that don't even say what you think they say is not helpful either.

E-FrameZenderblast
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

08 Jan 2011, 6:14 am

Dear Abby,

I am a blunt person, and I have great difficulty presenting myself in an acceptable way, especially to people I do not know well. I must apologize if this seems a shock, but what I desperately need to say is

I love you.

Now I am fairly certain that I have left a bad impression of myself, considering that in year 10 I never said a word when we sat together, and I know I stared a lot last year, and I hope you can forgive me. I do not know you well, but you seem like a nice person, intelligent, beautiful, you do not pretend to be anything other than what you are and you do well in class, and we obviously share at least some interests. I believe the more common term for what I feel towards you is called a crush, but I have had crushes before, and nothing quite this powerful. I do not know for certain, and I am no judge of these matters, but I do think that we might, just, possibly, work out for each other. I have spent the entire year wondering how I could present myself in an acceptable manner, and I fear that in doing so I have had the opposite effect.

You see, I have Asperger Syndrome, and such individuals as myself often appear as bad people yet we are good people. I fear my shyness could easily be mistaken for the personality of a creep. I really want to be good and kind to you, protect and look after you, and when you smile at me it makes my heart swell with joy (regardless of the fact it is usually because I have made a fool of myself in front of the class). I feel that if we were together I would be so much happier. It would solve so many of my problems, and maybe I could solve some of yours.

With love, from George

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

08 Jan 2011, 3:50 pm

Dear J.S. Bach,

You have saved my sanity more times than I can say.
Musica laetitia comes medicina dolorum.

Bethie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: My World, Highview, Louisville, Kentucky, USA, Earth, The Milky Way, Local Group, Local Supercluster

09 Jan 2011, 9:25 am

Dear Whiny Charlatans:

Give up the ruse.

You just want something pretty to stick your penis in.

Love,

Us

hello07
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Jan 2011, 11:13 pm

Dear bullies,

Thank you for being so nice with me. Next time, can you give me more than three months of psych hospital, cordless vest by fear that I strangle myself and daily massive dose of antidepressants?

Thank you (or f*ck you, depends on what you want)

David