Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 140 of 312 [ 4980 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143 ... 312  Next

hello07
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

09 Jan 2011, 11:22 pm

Dear bullies,

Thank you for being so nice with me. Next time, can you give me more than three months of psych hospital, cordless vest by fear that I strangle myself and daily massive dose of antidepressants?

Thank you (or f*ck you, depends on what you want)

David

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

10 Jan 2011, 8:27 am

Dear (as in expensive) ISP -

You bastards. You utter bastards.
You've been sucking money from me for 17 years and now I discover it's been way more than it should have been - and you don't give a flying f*k about it.
All you can do is tie me into a contract for 1 or 2 years at a "special" price - and if I take it and then leave early you bloodsucking, uncaring leeches will charge me for the remainder of it anyway.
Compensation does not involve binding, you s**ts.

Well, f*k you.

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2011, 4:34 pm

Dear .....

I still miss you, and wish things had not gone as they had.
I kick myself for my stupid mistakes, and live in hope that you might one day contact me again, even if only to say hi.

K.

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2011, 5:31 pm

Dear Graelwyn, I'm glad to see you here oncemore on WP even if I never said that much unto during the time I came across you.Still, I hope your return shall be of a long term duration?

From

ProfessorX

Graelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2011, 5:52 pm

ProfessorX wrote:
Dear Graelwyn, I'm glad to see you here oncemore on WP even if I never said that much unto during the time I came across you.Still, I hope your return shall be of a long term duration?

From

ProfessorX

Hi, thanks Professor, I shall be to and fro, I tend to check back sometimes, but it has been a rather long time since I posted here regularly, I imagine I am very much out of the loop :)

hope you are doing well.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

11 Jan 2011, 6:01 pm

Dear (I don't know your name yet)

You haven't replied to my PM yet and I'm really worried it's because of something I've said - or not said - or over-said - or badly said.
Maybe you're going through the same things I did (it took over two hours to write what I sent to you) but I can't know unless you reply.

Or maybe I just hang too much importance on what I hope and would like to happen, if only we'd talk to each other.
You're not alone - not now.

So; please?

Bells
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

11 Jan 2011, 9:21 pm

Dear Mom,

I know I'm a complete waste of space here. I know that I don't seem grateful, and that I don't act like I should. And I don't honestly know what to say--

I don't have a job, I'm looking to take classes online - but I can't seem to find any that will transfer to correctly, I don't do anything that makes me a meaningful addition to society. And I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I'm causing nothing but disruption to your life. I'm sorry I can't react normally - that I'm wasting your time and costing you money.

I'm sorry that I can't even handle something as simple as you changing what you were planning on buying for dinner. That I do stupid things, overreact, and throw it away. I feel like an ass - I almost always do. And I know I shouldn't have overreacted - that I just should have made myself something else. But I was upset that you switched things around - and then I was getting made fun of for voicing my complaints.

I'm so sorry. I wish I was capable of leaving, of taking care of myself financially. I wish I could have coped with staying at college so that you didn't have to deal with me anymore.

I'm so sorry.

EDIT//

I tried to go apologize for the meltdown, but you wouldn't even look at me. Just kept reading and told me that 'it didn't make sense' and that 'you're going nowhere'. I'm so sorry. I don't even know how to say that to you--I don't know how to make you understand that I don't think I'm accomplishing anything either. And I wish I could explain things so that you understood why I got upset. But I can't. It's just-every-time I do you look at me like I'm an idiot. Saying 'you changed what you were getting for dinner without telling me - and got something I absolutely hate.' and 'I got upset and threw it all away because I was getting made fun of for complaining about the change' doesn't apparently cut it for you.

I feel like an ass and an idiot. You didn't have to get me anything. You bought me food and I threw it away--I have no right to do that. But I can't even say that to you. The words don't come out right and you just look at me like I don't understand

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2011, 9:37 pm

Dear Random People on the Bus/Light Rail,

Please TAKE A SHOWER or do your laundry before you go anywhere.
You smell like extreme BO and it's not good for anyone around you.

Thanks.

hyperbole
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2011, 12:00 pm

Dear medication,

I hate you.

+me

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2011, 12:52 pm

Dear..........

You don't understand what I went through to get this far in life?
You don't understand what it's like to lose someone you know and love and someone who raised you up to just give up and lose hope to reality.
You don't understand what it's like having to suffer what I went through.

YOU are very lucky to go through it easy, because I sure don't have it easy but I fight it through like a solider.

Why do you treat me like s**t?
Why do you bother to treat me like this?
Why do you even care to be like this?

You need to stop taking out your frustrations out on me because I just had just about enough of this BS and I just want to live like everyone else and just because I apparently have autism, it doesn't make me any different from anyone else, just maybe a little weird and a little awkward but yea, I'm still unique and nothing will bring me down and nothing will get in my way.

Your sincerely
- SBI.

Booyakasha
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2011, 7:48 am

محبت ایک ڈھال ہے،
پیچھے چھپانے کے لئے،
محبت ایک فیلڈ ہے
اندر پیدا کرنا،
اور میں کبھی کبھی جب اپنی آنکھیں بند
میرے دماغ میں گھومنے دور شروع ہوتا ہے.
محبت ایک بچہ ہے
، ایک ماں کی گود میں
محبت اپنی سانس ہے
جو مجھے گرم کر دیتا ہے،
اور جب میں کبھی کبھی اپنی آنکھیں بند،
میرے دماغ میں گھومنے دور شروع ہوتا ہے.
کوئی محسوس کر رہی ہے
کہ میرے ذریعہ سے بہتا ہے،
آپ کے پاس وقت ہو
آپ کو یہ اصلی بنا
اور ہم نے اس مثالی کے لئے رہ سکتے ہیں.
اور سب کی تصاویر ہم سے چلا،

[منجانب
کامل لگ رہے ہو،
صحیح لگ رہے ہو.
لیکن کچھ بھی نہیں بہت ہمیشہ کے لئے ہے،
خاص طور پر ایک ساتھ رہ رہی.

میں اب کوئی فرق نہیں پڑتا
ساتھ جو کچھ آتا ہے،
جو شمار ہمیں ہے،
کوئی بات نہیں کیا جائے گا،
صرف اس سادگی.
بدلتے ہوئے الفاظ ہم میں لے جا رہے ہیں،
کامل لگ رہے ہو،
جیتنے کے لگ رہے ہیں.
لیکن کچھ بھی نہیں بہت ہمیشہ کے لئے ہے،
خاص طور پر ایک ساتھ رہ

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2011, 12:35 pm

Dear rude nasty b***h blocking access to the cat food with her shopping cart,

How many times do I have to say excuse me before you move your shopping cart out of the way so that I may finish shopping and get on with my life? Next time I won't be so nice and wait patiently for you to decide to move, I will take the liberty of moving your shopping cart out of the way myself whether you like it or not. You gave me plenty opportunity to stand there and study your ugly face. Now, I won't forget it.

Sincerely, TaupeyAna

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2011, 3:58 pm

Dear as*hole driving the bus,

You don't deserve to drive a city bus with your long hair and crummy mood.
Next time, I won't be very nice and will take the liberty of wasting your time by telling you to get your f**ked-up self out of my face.

Thanks,
Random Passenger

dossa
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2011, 5:45 pm

Two,

I have been thinking about sending you bus tickets so that you might come visit and stay awhile. I know it would not be a problem on my end, though I wonder if it might complicate things in your world. I do not know how your search goes nor do I know how the mending of bridges goes. My silence left a huge hole in our conversations. I am sorry. But I know you of all people understand. I hope you can keep forgiving me for all of my flaws.

I remember when you adopted me as your little sister. I do not know if I ever told you that mister man thinks you are my soul mate. I think that might be what is keeping me from speaking up. I am afraid if you came to visit, I might not want you to go. There are not many people who really understand me and there are not many people who are okay just sitting with me and shutting the f**k up. I imagine being near you is close to being alone. I imagine we could both roll with that kind of isolation.

I worry about your health. I worry about what you get yourself into. I worry when you vanish and I hope that you are alive and well. Last night he had a dream that you sang a song of frogs. It is better than the song you sang in my dream. I hear that song a lot, you know. I still see that dream like it is burned into the back sides of my eyelids. Sometimes people knock the wind out of you. You know what I mean. I think I should take that as my silly little sign. I know how much you appreciate things like that.

Five

Midnight-Snack
Butterfly
Butterfly

17 Jan 2011, 3:24 am

Dear B.T. ,

I helped you as much as I could with your stress issues. I gave you an entire list on how to relieve your stress, and I comforted you as much as I could. Then I mentioned something about me playing a certain video game after I had finished helping you.
You don't bother thanking me for the help. You don't even acknowledge my help. Instead, you say: "You play Ape Escape? Ape Escape is liek, the lamest game ever. Especially if it's on the PSP."

Thanks for ruining my day with your stupid comment.

Sincerely,
Midnight-Snack.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2011, 7:07 pm

Dear jackass who was on a bus with me,

f**k OFF! The bus drivers are just doing their job, so leave them be and piss on somebody else.

Thanks,
Random Person