Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 141 of 312 [ 4980 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144 ... 312  Next

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2011, 10:49 pm

Dear Neighbor,

Please stop trying to check my apartment out everytime I open my door and you open your's. And that's another thing, stop opening your door everytime I open mine, wtf mind your business. Aren't you a sailor, can't you go out with a ship on work-ups or TAD/TDY, just go away, I don't like your energy.

From TaupeyAna

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

Stellar
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 2:45 am

Dear You.
You make me really happy. You make me smile and laugh instantly and you know exactly how to get me there. It feels like we've known eachother longer than we actually have. I'm sorry for the troubles you're going through but I'm glad we have eachother to pull eachother through the crap that life throws at us. Muah.
:heart:

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 4:30 pm

Dear lost though not forgotten,
Often, these days I'm tormented by the fact, I can't seem to make things work right whether it's on an occupational level or even the social level as, either way my apparent failures become obvious to me.
Honestly, I wished you were still around and hopefully, when there are questions to asks, an answer would make it's way yet, realistically that can't happen for reasons that simply need no words.
Maybe oneday whatever there is left of my life we'll be able to recall all the things that had never became tainted nor malign..

Sincerely,
ProfessorX

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2011, 9:32 pm

To that guy from Lanceshire,

You are not a bigoted morron.

CockneyRebel

Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2011, 6:10 pm

Dear God,

You are out of date.

Giftorcurse.

Zara
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2011, 5:20 pm

Dear stupid people,

Its not my fault your art is an odd size and you aren't willing put money into it to get it framed. So don't get all snippy at me for such things.

-Me

Come check out my photography!
http://dmausf.deviantart.com/

eliotraincloud
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

23 Jan 2011, 10:42 am

Dear you,
Would you care to liberate me? Feels like I'm existing in a void. School sucks, can't be f***ed with it but I have to get an education in order to get away from this s**t hole. Also can you answer my question, when I die, will I go to heaven or hell? Thanks in advance. You're a funny guy, but I'm burdened, and I ask that you help me.
From me.

Maxima
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Jan 2011, 9:19 pm

Dear you,
I never got to meet or talk to you but for some reason I liked you. I feel silly for saying this but I always looked forward to finally getting to talk to you. I noticed your posts had been fewer. I figured you simply hadn't been on for a while so I went to check your profile to see when you'd been on last. Instead I found the tribute. I never knew you,
But I cried.

Me

Ai_Ling
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2011, 7:22 pm

Dear ____________________

Ok yes we are different but isnt that one thing about Oxy, diversity? Having friends who are different then you. Honestly, I dont think I have a single friend who's like me, inside. I know Im a unique person which can have its pros and cons.

Im guessing you were probably thinking I wasnt accepting of the way you are. The thing is, before you decided to automatically write me off as a friend, I saw that there was nothing really wrong with you. I had my skepticisms like I pretty much do with all people. It was horrible of me to address those skepticisms. However I had no valid proof for my skepticisms. Personally I just wanted to understand you better as a person, however that was poorly done upon my part. Since you automatically decided to write me off as a friend, things about you are more personally validated in my head. Honestly, Ive done way shitter things in the past, and Ive never ever had someone just automatically do that, not even give me a 2nd chance. To me that just says your not very accepting towards people who are different. Does difference scare you? Which makes me wonder how the hell did you end up at this school? Go to a more conservative school. Heres one of the biggest difference between you and me, you see something weird and you want to stay away from it, I see something weird and I want to embrace it. I like strangeness, I thought your Unificationist religion was weird, thats why I asked so many questions. I thought it was a bit ridiculous to be honest.

Btw...you have only seen a part of me. I tone down my bluntness a lot for you IV(yes I know u arent part of IV but your closely connected) girls. And I like to say really stupid, weird things to people when I feel like they are fine with it, I can be an complete idiot. So yes I can see were quite different. Just based on what Ive seen of you. You seem to have relatively high standards for social behavior which I obviously dont adhere to. Yes while I do have trouble adhering to these standards, also I sometimes dont care to. Ive tried hard enough to adhere to these stupid standards and this is not me. I am who I am and in the end I gotta accept myself if I wanna have any self-confidence.

As for psychological help: don't get me started. All I'll say is me and my mom have tried pretty darn hard.

I will respect your decision and keep my distance from you. In the end, maybe it was better for you to do this. If you or any1 cant accept me as a person, then you guys(yes I said guys) arent real friends. And maybe you realized in your head that you couldnt accept me as a person? So I am closing this conversation. And I will probably avoid you for the next month or so.

hyperbole
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2011, 11:09 am

Dear Mom,

We're not friends. I do not want to go shopping for shoes and dresses with you. You have enough. Your taste is for s**t anyway. I am supposed to be home resting. You were there for the Dr' s recommendations and yet you insist on dragging me around and making me more miserable. How will I ever get better if you don't let me rest?

me

LiberalJustice
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2011, 2:00 am

Dear Emily,

How have things been back down in Texas? Is it cold? How are your mom and dad, and your older brother? I am fine. I know it has been a LONG time since we last spoke with each other (the last time I talked to you was mid May of last year), and I am sorry I haven't really tried to contact you much since then (this includes Christmas Day, I completely forgot to call you, but I did on your birthday even though nobody answered the phone). I meant to and never got around to it, then I dropped the phone that had your number on it in the bathroom sink, and it took me awhile to obtain it again on my backup phone. We moved to St. Clairsville last month, and I like the area. I am extremely sorry that I didn't really spend a whole lot of time with you in the 3 or so years before I left Texas except for that one time in December 2007 (if I recall correctly, it was somewhere around there), I guess I was a little shy. And you moved a little up the road shortly prior to my visit. Do you resent me for leaving, or not talking to you much beforehand? You didn't seem mad when I last talked to you, but I still wonder about it, as stupid as that may be with you being my best friend for the longest time and whatnot. Remember the fun we had together when we were kids? You and I used to swing on the swingset in my grandmother's backyard, play with Lucy (the dog), spray each other with the water hose, and all sorts of fun stuff. I remember showing you my pet mouse once (but she eventually passed), and the fish, too. I heard about your dog passing, and I'm sorry. Romeo, our dog, is fine. He has been the sweetest thing ever, and I love him to death! I miss you, and I hope to see you again sometime. Maybe I could come visit in the summer or something like that.

Your Best Friend,

Amy.

Adopted mother to a cat named Charlotte, and grandmother to 3 kittens.

ParadoxalParadigm
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Jan 2011, 9:08 pm

Dear Parental Units,

The anger and hate that I feel towards you has become so unbelievably strong that I cannot write the words I would long to write without feeling physically distressed. You have trapped me within your hold, and I cannot take your manipulative vices any longer. The stresses you have caused me have caused me to drown in a sea of molasses, unable to flounder my way to the surface, and even when you try to display love and affection, your words are no more soothing than a viper's hiss. I am unable to fathom how I defend you and please you when I get nothing in return but your demeaning comments and scathing remarks. When will your tyranny end? What are you?

When you are 75 and living with me or another one of your other children, perhaps you can look back on the way you have treated me -- the way you have treated your four emotionally, mentally abused children -- and perhaps your heartache, your remorse, can give you a very swift end. And yet, with my upbringing, these types of thoughts makes me think that 'He that hates his brother has not come to know god because god is love'. When I remember this, why do I feel obligated to love you as much as I possibly can? Why do I allow myself to be abused like this by you?

The real letter should be: Dear Parental Units, Why did you birth me? To bring me into this cruel life so you may suffer with not just your own problems, but make sport out of those of your spawn? Am I nothing more than entertainment for you? For all that I've endured in my life, the positive cannot outweigh the negative, there is no silver lining, there is no bright side, and I cannot count any blessings.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2011, 8:15 am

Dear Mum,

Not all adults who wear diapers have bladder problems.

The Big Stinker In Your Life

nostromo
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2011, 4:35 am

Dear people 'driving' past my house, spinning your tyres and revving your engine..

Has it ever, ever occurred to you that there might be people who don't like your noise? That there might be people with children or others trying to get to sleep?

PS Your pathetic cars sound like s**t

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2011, 7:19 am

nostromo wrote:
Dear people 'driving' past my house, spinning your tyres and revving your engine..

Has it ever, ever occurred to you that there might be people who don't like your noise? That there might be people with children or others trying to get to sleep?

PS Your pathetic cars sound like sh**

ha haa... :D +1 Bloody w*kers!

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

31 Jan 2011, 7:25 am

Dear sack of lard,

In future don't dump your damn trolley broadside in the centre of the aisle and block me while you waddle off to look at crap on the shelves, and don't scowl at me when I move it out of the way for you.