Page 141 of 590 [ 9434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144 ... 590  Next

raisedbyignorance
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2012, 4:02 pm

I've been spending the whole weekend (and will probably spend longer) kicking myself for not being at Comic Con this year. The worst part about it is that I had an opportunity to go. My aunt asked me months ago if I would be interested in it. But I felt awkward about the situation then because she was going with her boyfriend and wasn't really into comics. She was just going to be with him because it was his interests. I also was not very enthusiastic about it. However, after finding out all the panels that they were covering this weekend, I have been depressed for not begging to go. I should've said yes if for the sake of being able to go on a vacation even if it's a short one. I'm hating myself for this because this would've been THE year to have gone. A few of my favorite shows are ending this season and this was their final year of panels. Plus I know it will be an eternity before I can ever have a vacation (a real one not just visiting relatives in Texas) ever again. It's messed me up so bad that I've been overeating and leaving work early, etc. I know it's a silly thing to get depressed over but it's seriously killing me that I turned it down knowing far too late what an experience it could've been for me.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2012, 3:02 pm

I've gotten to the point where stereotypes don't piss me off. Instead I laugh my ass off at them.

As a long time MallGoth, I find these stereotypes funny as f**k.

1. We are obsesesed with vampires

Hold on there, son. There are plenty other things to for us to obsess over than Edward Cullen and Dracula. Okay, Dracula is cool but I like Succubi. Vampires do not goddamn sparkle! He may, but I'm the Succubus fan, so as far as vampires go, I have no clue.

2. We're all just a bunch of Satanist

Holy toledo(did I spell that right)! Is that stereotype still going around? All because I wear a f**kton of black does not mean a Satanist! My religion is called "Why should I care because I don't know?". That's Agnostic, right? I'm sure there are Christian MallGoths too.

3. We shop at Hot Topic for every damn thing

I shop their for the majority of my clothes. My order I placed hasn't shown up yet(and I placed like like 2 f*****g weeks ago). I live out in the middle of nowhere so there are no HTs around unless you want to go to the city. Lemme tell ya it's way to bloody hot to be walking around in the mall. Next time I'll be able to go is when I go back to school shopping

4. It's just a phase

Hahahahaha!! !! !! ! Okay if you a little preteen, people have every right to say that to you. If you're 19 years old and have been into the culture for 7 f*****g years it most likley, ahem, definatly not a phase. Sure I dressed in Forever21 clothes for quite awhile because of peer pressure but I was always a MallGoth on the inside. I'm just expressing it more now because those peer pressure and "I want to fit in" days are OVER and DONE WITH.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

daydreamer84
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2012, 10:40 pm

I suck....I'm such a loser........every situation I touch turns to sh**! !! ! :x :x

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jul 2012, 5:59 pm

If I wanna dress in all men's clothes, I should be able to. I just won't wear the guy's pants.
Why do all the ladies clothes have to be dressy?

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2012, 3:41 am

Why is sucks to be young:-

-Can't date older men, and men in their 20s and 30s don't do anything for me, for some strange reason I find myself attracted to men over 40

-Women ignore me in the street, they speak to my mum in the street if she doesn't know them but they never speak to me, and no it's not because ''you have Aspergers so you're probably giving off a vibe that gives an unfriendly/unsociable impression of yourself even if you're smiling and making proper eye contact'', it's because I'm young, nobody says hello to other youngsters who I'm with even if they're NTs, so it must just be because I'm young. But it's not fair because I spend more time with older people so I get ignored when people walk by and don't say hello to me. I think that's being unfair really.

God, I HATE being young!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jul 2012, 6:07 am

All because I wear dark eye makeup doesn't mean I'm in a bad mood. If anything it means I'm in a good mood because I'm not faking to please all of you.

Also quit comparing the things I did in the past to now, unless it's and emotional improvment.

Oh and you're saying it's "absolutley wild I play Mortal Kombat" because I'm a girl and I'm gentle is f*****g stupid. There are plenty of girls who play Call of Duty and Mortal Kombat and other male oriented games.

By the way, I still can't stand little kids and babies. I will socialize with middle schoolers.

The bottom line is, I'm a MallGoth. I was all of this time. My faking is wearing off. Get over it pretty please with a cherry on top(actually no, I hate cherry and other cherry flavored foods.)

johnny77
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2012, 11:42 pm

I love when Dr.s leave things out, it would have been nice to know. At lest I would have expected depression or knew why. Image

jess26
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

23 Jul 2012, 12:06 am

Communication frustrates me

Last edited by jess26 on 25 Jul 2012, 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

metaldanielle
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2012, 3:58 pm

Thank you mom for criticizing me for sleeping during the day. You know I have have a sleep disorder. You I don't sleep at night. And you know I haven't been feeling well. It's worse than you know, but you criticize me for being ill too so I don't bother to tell u anymore. Thanks for waking me up when I was sleeping and thanks for criticizing me for eating.

I look forward to you criticizing me for breathing. You have demonized every other thing I do, so I know that is next.

Bill92
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Jul 2012, 5:22 pm

Love how I get stepped on for not taking care of a problem at work that I had no knowledge of. Now all of my bosses know and think that I'm irresponsble.

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2012, 6:08 pm

How wonderful that a kid half my age and does a barely-passable job gets promoted while I get ignored. All he does is show up extra early every day and socializes with everyone... but because he's Mister Social, part of the "smokers circle" and most people like him, he plays dressup for a day and gets promoted to supervisor, despite being worthless at the actual job. Now he's supposed to tell others how to fix problems despite not knowing how.

There is no justice in the world... everything goes to the dumbasses with extreme social skills (promoting their friends) and the skilled get ignored while they get the real work done.

Nothing like encountering so many barely-capable idiots who earn twice my salary. :evil:

There is no justice.

...and my evil ex-wife whose family ABUSE my children phyically and mentally gets the kids exclusively just for being a woman, but as a man, I don't get a free lawyer and get totally screwed. The kids too.

No justice. [sigh] :cry:

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2012, 6:17 am

I feel really ill with food poisoning.

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2012, 7:37 am

People who don't know how to make playlists on YouTube. Seriously, it's not that difficult.
If I want to listen to a symphony, here's how I prefer it:

1st movement
2nd movement
3rd movement
4th movement

And here is how I don't prefer it:

2nd movement
3rd movement
A piece by a different composer, in a different century
1st movement
4th movement, part I
An episode of Play-School
1st movement again for some reason

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

mntn13
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2012, 8:13 pm

IRL dealing with strangers never goes right & is too much for me & NT people can tell I am easy to trick.

CloudLayer
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Jul 2012, 12:12 am

Last edited by CloudLayer on 29 Jul 2012, 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

CloudLayer
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Jul 2012, 1:28 am