Page 158 of 590 [ 9434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 161 ... 590  Next

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2013, 8:10 am

I'm so paranoid and I feel like people don't like me. I'm paranoid at work and in my social life. I feel like I have something in my demeanour that makes people not like me.

I wish I was more approachable and friendly. I wish I was actually more cheerful, then that would be easier for me to manage.

I wonder if being such a loner is healthy. I am used to it but I don't know if it does me good.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

11 Feb 2013, 9:16 am

foxtel airs the same shows every day. it is difficult to understand why there is not a mass protest at paying for a cable tv service which repeats it's shows every day. i watch TV while i am in bed and i go from channel to channel looking for something i have not seen before but i have to give up. i have seen every show they offer within the last week.

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2013, 11:37 am

I'm tired of this feeling of hope. It keeps holding me back from what must be done

alpineglow
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2013, 8:09 pm

:(

angelbee
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Feb 2013, 9:23 am

Cigarette's will kill you? Yes, so why do people still smoke. It really pisses me off if someone drops a cigarette on the ground. I want to pick it up and throw it at them. I would, but NT's say it's not nice (WELL LITTERING IS NOT NICE). Shove it down your throat if you want to dispose of it.

Also littering. STOP putting your junk on the kerb if it's not collection waste time. Don't throw junk near a bin and not pick it up. Put your junk in a bin please.

irene
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Feb 2013, 5:51 pm

Last March I started to have problems with my monitor for the computer which prevented me from playing my Sims game. Besides that when the temperature goes above 80 sitting in front of it is unbearable. The air conditioner will cool off the trailer by only 10 or so degrees which just makes it a total of waste of money.

Now I have a new monitor that I like after trying out two others that I did not like. The weather right now is very good for sitting by the computer. So naturally what happens is that the game is working a snail's pace. Or it would work for 30 seconds and stop for 5 minutes. :twisted: :x :(

If you know something about the Sims you will understand the frustrations I am having. I thought that maybe the house I was playing was created was that moveobject cheat code was the cause of the problem so I moved them out to another house. No change. Moved someone else into the house with the problem just in case the dog was the cause. Same result. My next idea was to try another town. Of course the same thing happened.

My next idea was to play my other game to determine if the problem is being caused by my computer. Of course it's another Sims game. The Sims Medieval. This one had to be installed again, along with the expansion pack. The base game installed with only one minor glitch. After downloading the expansion pack from Origin I got a message saying that the launcher would have to be updated first before ep could be installed. It took about 90 minutes to download the ep, and another 30 for the update for the launcher. The next thing I see on the screen is a message saying that there was a problem with Adobe and the update for the launcher stopped. I then couldn't find the folder needed.

Now I am feeling completely numb and dumbfounded that I again I was not able to complete any of the goals I set for myself. NOT A FREAKING THING!! !! !

It's one of those times that I wish I had friends that I could speak to on the phone. I do have a total of one friend. But he was too busy getting lost doing his chaeffeur job here in delightful Kissimmee, Florida.

And why can't I find spell check for Internet Explorer? One more thing. I planned on making BBQ ribs for dinner but it's raining. I can just see basting the ribs at the same time the rain is washing off the sauce.

HammorHorror
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2013, 8:02 am

I think i better kill myself

b9
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2013, 9:14 am

.......gone

Last edited by b9 on 19 Feb 2013, 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HammorHorror
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2013, 11:26 am

b9 wrote:
HammorHorror wrote:

Everything is just going wrong in my life. I feel like the authorities are conspiring to kill me.

irene
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Feb 2013, 11:56 am

HammorHorror wrote:
b9 wrote:
HammorHorror wrote:

Everything is just going wrong in my life. I feel like the authorities are conspiring to kill me.

Why are you trying to help them out? It's more fun to make their lives even more miserable than they are now by staying alive.

HammorHorror
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2013, 12:26 pm

irene wrote:
HammorHorror wrote:
b9 wrote:
HammorHorror wrote:

Why are you trying to help them out? It's more fun to make their lives even more miserable than they are now by staying alive.

Enough with the hate. Forget i ever posted.

Yuugiri
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2013, 7:13 pm

I feel like no matter what I do or where I go, people hate me. Either that or they're completely indifferent to me.

Sometimes I think I should return to TinierMe. I was pretty popular among the emotionally stunted and immature.

Last edited by Yuugiri on 19 Feb 2013, 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gazelle
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2013, 8:17 pm

I could say I am really angry about some things in my life, but I know it is up to me to make things better. Since I am an adult who has lived through adversity as a kid and a teenager I know that things can get better. Since I moved around growing up there were some tough times moving every year or two. Middle school was the worst when we lived in a small town and there were vicious mean girls at the school. When we moved the next year to a larger city and different state my life was ten times better. It was great and that is an example that gives me hope for the future.

47x
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

26 Feb 2013, 3:26 pm

Awkward Aspie is awkward. Hahah...*flatlines* ___________

deltafunction
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2013, 10:53 pm

I was just told simultaneously that I don't have social problems and put down about my social problems... by my mother.

Tyri0n
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Douchebag Capital of the World (aka Washington D.C.)

27 Feb 2013, 1:22 am

deltafunction wrote:
I was just told simultaneously that I don't have social problems and put down about my social problems... by my mother.

:cry:

hate it when that happens.