Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 160 of 312 [ 4980 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 157, 158, 159, 160, 161, 162, 163 ... 312  Next

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2011, 5:06 am

Dear everyone,

I know I'm an angry person. I can't express it though - so what should I do? I feel I can't say how I really feel without offending other people or being annoying. I need a release. I want to be able to say how much I hate something without being labelled a complainer.

No-one interesting is interested in me. Should I change myself to be interesting enough for other people? The thing is - would they really like me for *me* if I had to change myself? I'm confused. I don't know how to really talk without feeling I have to censor it all because it doesn't make sense.

smudge.

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2011, 9:01 am

^maybe they would like you for you if you uncensored yourself?

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2011, 10:13 am

OneStepBeyond wrote:
^maybe they would like you for you if you uncensored yourself?

I moan too much, though.

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2011, 10:43 am

if they empathise moaning can bond people

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2011, 12:16 pm

OneStepBeyond wrote:
if they empathise moaning can bond people

I analyse how I'm feeling too much, and people never know what to say.

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2011, 1:47 pm

i dont know what to say...

jus kiddin. maybe if you said what you wanted more you'd have less to complain about in the first place

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

12 Dec 2011, 1:51 pm

OneStepBeyond wrote:
i dont know what to say...

jus kiddin. maybe if you said what you wanted more you'd have less to complain about in the first place

I'll give it a shot.

i_wanna_blue
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2011, 5:52 am

To whom it may concern,

Goodbye.

Regards,
Emu

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2011, 10:39 am

To Heather,

Addendum: I'd like you to not read what I write in regards to anything personal, as since you removed yourself from my life, you have no moral reason to read these words. You made your choice, so stick with it; reading what I write, even if it's for the sake of care, isn't fair on me (and everyone). If you actually cared, I wouldn't have to say this, and you'd know why.

Daniel

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2011, 4:03 pm

Dear me. Should I be worried?

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

15 Dec 2011, 11:46 am

To AFJN,

Get a life and stop stalking and harassing me. Stop calling me on my home telephone too sicko. I do not like you. Yes, I tried to be kind and considerate to you because I felt sorry for you and thought you could use a friend. But it's clear to me now that you can't handle friendship because you continued to be hateful, mean and cruel to me anyway. You claim to be gay, so why can't you find a man to harass and stalk? Are you stalking and harassing me because you hate women that much? Btw, you are one poor excuse for a writer. You really write a whole lot of crap. I know because I have read it and you really suck at it for sure. You are also pathetic in the way you steal other people's music and claim to have composed it yourself. Hello Dumbass, people are not so stupid to not notice and know what you are doing. You are really delusional and you seriously need help now. It's also obvious to me that you are in fact a pathological liar and either a sociopath or a psychopath and a narcissist and opportunist who craves power and control and thinks he's above the law. You have no business being in any kind of position of authority because you take advantage of every situation as it suits you and your own personal agenda. And I know I'm not the only one who's on to you and your sick little psychological games. I urge you to seek psychiatric help as soon as possible because you are in serious need of it. You need to also realize that your days of being in control, stalking and harassing me, are numbered.

Sincerely, TaupeyAna

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2011, 12:40 am

To the staff at Stepping Stones who put the food on my plate before it was served to me. Assuming that I should go Gluten Free, Eh? That was a meager amount of dressing that you gave me with my main course and for seconds. I come to the Christmas and Thanksgiving dinners mainly for the dressing.

To that 21 year old girl who was sitting at my table, you really crossed the line when you reminded me of my real gender when I said that I was Santa Claus. You were about to say the same thing when I said that I was Mick Avory of The Kinks. I'm glad that Jane told you to leave me alone. The worst of all was when you kept on telling me that it was rude to ask for people's food after they've eaten it. I wasn't given enough dressing for my liking and that woman beside you hardly ever touched her dressing and she had a lot of it, and you kept on bitching that it was rude to ask for other peoples food after they take a bite of it, 10 times in a row. Your lame excuse was that you were trying to teach me. You can f**k off from now on. You've just proved to me that you're not the good friend that I thought you were. You can go to the 1940s where you belong!! !! !! !

That strange, masculine woman who looks like Mick Avory in the face.

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2011, 5:46 pm

dear you
i've no longer got your back, good luck

dear you No2
you know what she's like, don't take it out on me when i've been the most loyal to you of everyone.

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

16 Dec 2011, 5:59 pm

sweetie;

you're the biggest as*hole ive ever met, but i still love you more than all the tea in china.

xoxo

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2011, 5:11 am

Dear mum,

I won't be that cute and cuddly person that you know me as, much longer. My appetite keeps failing me and I think I have tonsillitis again. You've probably wanted it this way, anyways.

The swearing doesn't help

Your Firstborn

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2011, 1:56 pm

Dear now available one,

How DARE you make out I've been dating other people as if it's a bad thing? You're the one who led me on while you were taken, and now you're telling me you were single. Lying again are we? You're such a d***. Don't talk to me again.

smudge.