Page 162 of 590 [ 9434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 159, 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165 ... 590  Next

daydreamer84
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2013, 11:05 pm

I'm sad and lonely and it's my own d**n fault because I'm lazy and don't go out and try to meet people and when I did I didn't keep in touch with the rare human beings who actually did want to give me a chance-or I f'ed up my relationships with them royally. :(

raptor16
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

30 Mar 2013, 2:42 pm

I can no longer keep up with the social demands. I try my best to learn, but my efforts are worthless. The more that I try to learn to communicate the more that I learn that I am stupid. There are so many things I have t learn, but I don`t want to make so many mistakes along the way such as annoying people. I`m stuck at a quicksand, slowly sinking. I don`t understand what I`m doing wrong, but I jut want to stop. I guess it`s time to go into hibernation again.

Luska
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

02 Apr 2013, 1:57 pm

I have an exam later and I am nervous and panicking. If I fail it the university could kick me out... forever. I failed last semester and I was only allowed to come back to college on "academic probation". If I fail this subject it could be the end for me.

I need help... please. :oops:

daydreamer84
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2013, 12:30 am

I f'ing hate myself! Why do I have to be such a douche, especially to my mum? :x :x :x

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2013, 8:55 pm

I am hideous. I am a fat glob of visual pollution. I am a f*****g butch freak of gender fuckups that should never have been born. I FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL at being attractive and being a woman.

I would do more good for the world if I was chopped up and fed to a starving tiger. It would get a lot of meat off my fat arse.

I want the technology to exist that makes you invisible, so even I didn't have to look at me in reflections.

Why the f**k did I end up with the chromosomes I got? f**k that s**t. I don't think I'd make a good man, either - but I'm an absolute stinking abomination of a woman. If I was actually transsexual, it would be simpler. I could just go and fix my body. I'm not transsexual; I'm just very very very very very very very very very very very very shite at being a woman.

Meanwhile, other people have real problems.

identity
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2013, 1:13 pm

Feel like I want to stand outside and scream very loudly right now. Suppose I'd better go and try to do some relaxation instead if I want to stand any chance of getting some sleep later. :x

identity
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2013, 1:15 pm

puddingmouse wrote:
I am hideous. I am a fat glob of visual pollution. I am a f***ing butch freak of gender f**** that should never have been born. I FAIL FAIL FAIL FAIL at being attractive and being a woman.

I would do more good for the world if I was chopped up and fed to a starving tiger. It would get a lot of meat off my fat arse.

I want the technology to exist that makes you invisible, so even I didn't have to look at me in reflections.

Why the f**k did I end up with the chromosomes I got? f**k that sh**. I don't think I'd make a good man, either - but I'm an absolute stinking abomination of a woman. If I was actually transsexual, it would be simpler. I could just go and fix my body. I'm not transsexual; I'm just very very very very very very very very very very very very shite at being a woman.

Meanwhile, other people have real problems.

I know that's the way you feel but I remember seeing a photo of you and you weren't hideous at all. Just felt I wanted to say that.

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2013, 7:52 pm

I put on a lot of weight since I last posted any pictures (which is thankfully coming off now due to a fairly strict diet).

I think I was more down about not being a typical female, than anything else. I feel genderqueer, sometimes - and I don't like myself for it.

identity
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2013, 7:17 am

Well I hope you become a weight you feel comfortable with then puddingmouse; I've been both ends of the weight spectrum so understand how frustrating both are. I don't think there is such a thing as a typical female, at least I hope not as I wouldn't be considered that. :)

Kjas
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2013, 9:05 am

Somebody shoot me now - it wouldn't be too f*cking soon.

NTbadMEgood

09 Apr 2013, 1:05 am

Kjas wrote:
Somebody shoot me now - it wouldn't be too f*cking soon.

I feel like this all too often lately, it's hard.

You know what makes it tougher? I used to be totally self-sufficient in the 90's. I delivered pizza - still do - but I make nothing these days. My pay has been cut and stiffs are up to about 40% of my customers (9 stiffs out of 21 last night I worked).

I am homeless now, my car almost dead, and I work and work and work. I know what life can be, I was ok once, I had an apartment and a car and food and friends and even afforded a medicinal marijuana habit.

Everything I try to do now is impossible. I can't get a more efficient car to make more money, I can't get an apartment because my income is too low to qualify.

I have lost all my friends and family and I just don't know what to do anymore.

So, it's like shoot me or I will die on the streets.

nansnick
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2013, 1:36 pm

Am sick of ranting , of losing my mind to confusion , of hiding . Hiding for what ? why ? for whom ? when ? Merging and attachment --> momentum ... to speak plainly and articulately , with compassion , feelings and thoughts , without evasive language .

What do i want to say ? What do i want to do ? How do i feel ?

....inspiration set yourself free , expand the circumference of the contained .

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2013, 6:50 pm

I am never going to heal completely. If I have a relationship with any man, it's going to be there, a third party poisoning my ability to trust. It sits at the back of my mind all the time. It has distorted my self-perception. I feel gutted - I mean like my insides have been drawn out and I'm left hollow. I feel like nature has a seam of evil that I fell into when I was young and I still have traces of evil in me and on me.

Why do people abuse?

AspieOtaku
Veteran
Veteran

09 Apr 2013, 7:30 pm

Tired of dealing with racists and prejudices calling me ret*d and calling me racists slurs!

No matter where I go I will always be a Gaijin even at home. Like Anime? https://kissanime.to/AnimeList

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2013, 9:47 pm

I have a new job and it is killing me. I wish my boss would stop talking to me. I'm there to work, not to be her new best friend. She asks me how I'm doing every time I see her. Why? What is the point of that? I could barely get words out today, I was so tired.

The job is worsening my tendinitis, I'm getting multiple migraines each week, I'm enraged all day from having to be around people on the bus, I'm exhausted from all the traveling, and I'd rather be dead than continue like this. Of course, SSA just denied my appeal.

AspieOtaku wrote:
Tired of dealing with racists and prejudices calling me ret*d and calling me racists slurs!

Wow you are dealing with racist slurs in Mountain View? F*ck that.

deltafunction
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2013, 10:48 pm

daydreamer84 wrote:
I'm sad and lonely and it's my own d**n fault because I'm lazy and don't go out and try to meet people and when I did I didn't keep in touch with the rare human beings who actually did want to give me a chance-or I f'ed up my relationships with them royally. :(

Aw :( Let me know if you wanna talk. I'm feeling a little lonely too