Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 163 of 312 [ 4980 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 160, 161, 162, 163, 164, 165, 166 ... 312  Next

brainfizz
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

12 Jan 2012, 11:50 am

dear life
f**k you
your sincerely, lou

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2012, 9:26 pm

Dear **********,

Yeah, that kick in his gut was totally warranted. He should apologise profusely for creating scuff marks on your shoes as a result. Please forgive him. /Sarcasm

Me

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2012, 5:13 am

To M**,

You've never failed me at all. It's telling of what a beautiful person you are to even think that you have; you've done all that a person possibly can to make my life comfortable. The only person who has any say in me, and the things I can do, is me; I'm where I am, as functional as I am, because you never pushed, because you see the pain I go through and the difficulty I experience. You've given me everything that you can, and you were always there, as a carer and genuine teacher. I love you more than anything. You know all of this, but I'll shout it from whatever building I can find.

Daniel

mntn13
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2012, 12:15 pm

Dear - - - - and - - - - -,
Stay away from us with your f------ drug problems, scary bodies, stupid, huge loudness, and your drained brains. You are all a waste and 0's. I hope the parole officer finds out where you are.

snpeden
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

13 Jan 2012, 2:07 pm

dear parents:
I get that you didn't understand what was wrong with me. I get that it was probably frustrating. But nothing excuses the abusive, unpredictable, contrary environment in which I was forced to spend the last few years in your house. It's pretty sad that my biological mother can be sat next to someone and seem even a little sane. But you know what? She wasn't a disgusting, greedy, self-delusional b***h. She was just plain self-centered and selfish. She contributed to the household. Once in a while, she taught her children something that was actually valuable.
Dad, I don't know how you can stay married to someone who told your child she hoped they'd get their ass kicked at college. I know you don't like me very much, but that's probably because you literally have no idea who I am. Might be the case for your current wife, too, otherwise I think you've gone off the deep end. How much of your money has she spent, plainly out of vengeance for some perceived slight or for (god forbid) asking her to work in the business you own? (you know, the one that provides the only income you two share?) How long exactly has she held any of the jobs she's had? And how much did it cost to train for even one of those "jobs"? Were you honestly surprised when she didn't work out as a bail bondsman? How about when she moved across the country with all the money she had, planning to find a job in the newspaper when she got there? And yeah, it was HER money. Kind of like all that money you make turned out to be her money. Seems to me like it's okay for her to deplete every resource you have in the name of whatever pretense she's making at moving forward this week, but anytime her parents give her some of her money (that they probably saved their whole lives) she goes and spends it on some useless item that will likely never even be unwrapped, much less used. Which sounds not dissimilar to her degree in...glorified data entry, from what I can tell. Not like she's using it anyway.
I honestly don't understand how you can stand her, much less stand to stay married to her. She certainly doesn't have anything nice to say about you. You realize that, right? You must know that the second you leave any room anywhere she starts talking smack about you. She tells your children you've started drinking again. Rather than be properly concerned, though, she just expects us to feel sorry for her and what she has to put up with. And why on earth did you let the crazy woman buy horses? Even if the animals themselves were free, I shudder to think about how much money she's wasted on everything else concerning them. Not to mention that she CERTAINLY didn't build any of that stuff herself. Because her "wrist hurts". Yeah, well then maybe you don't need stuff built that badly...oh, you do? So you're just going to make your husband put it all together, even though he works WAY harder than he needs to at his regular job just trying to pick up the slack. Sounds reasonable to me.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2012, 5:55 pm

Deleted.

Last edited by smudge on 14 Jan 2012, 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Regal
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Jan 2012, 12:47 am

To you,

When I try and pull back the memories of when everything started going downhill, there's one that will always stand out to me.
It had already been months of taking your abuse. I don't know what possessed me to confide in you that day, but I told you that I had become so depressed by your treatment that killing myself had crossed my mind; something I had managed to suppress for most of our relationship. I told you I would never go through with it, because I cared too much about you to do something so selfish, but that it upset me that the thought was there.

You told me to just go ahead and off myself. No support, no apologies, just letting me know I'd be better off.
And of course, a few minutes later you regretted it and spent the rest of the night apologizing, but by then the damage was done.

I'm still here with you, too. I still say I have hope that you can become the person you were when we first started dating, but that day was when that hope was lost. But where else do I have to go? So I stay for the chance I'll be proven wrong.

I'm pathetic.
I guess I deserve this, for keeping myself open to it.
So feel free to carry on for as long as I let you. Maybe one day I'll leave. It's unlikely.

Love, Me

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2012, 9:41 am

To Daniel,

None of it ever changes, dude; he left, she left, he'll leave, she'll leave and it'll repeat until you stop time. {So it goes} Get used to it. {Don't worry, "dude", I am used to it} As evidence, I'm going to take you into the past, about five years ago, when you were feeling in an obviously similar way:

Lucid, is it not? {Just pain yesterday. The pain tomorrow will taste the same. I look forward to it all}

Daniel

goodwitchy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2012, 10:17 pm

Dear facebook "friends",

Are most of you still there because you feel sorry for me?

Autism Spectrum quotient: 41, Empathy Quotient: 19

emlion
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2012, 10:17 am

dear you;

i doubt you'll read this or know that it exists which is probably for the better.
i'm sorry i'm so slow to heal. really, really sorry.

love em. x

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2012, 11:14 am

To H******,

Bye.

Daniel

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2012, 7:37 pm

you dumb
so unbelievably

Roxy1989
Raven
Raven

16 Jan 2012, 12:37 pm

dear ***

amazing how we are surderly best friends agian when i have alcohol in my fridge -and money that usually gets spent on YOUR nights out.

i dont want to be around you at the moment you really really REALLY arnt making me feel good about myself .

I cant be all singing-all dancing-pissed out my face fun 24/7 - im a real preson with real feelings of my own and contrary to your belief i DONT purely exist to fix your (usually non existent) problems- sort you s**t out for christs sake!! !!

And i think you really need to try harder with your little one.
her needs havent been put before your own in a long time.and that needs to change .

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2012, 5:39 pm

Dtd.

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2012, 6:58 am

Dear world,

I am ok now :)

From,

Alternative.

Last edited by Alternative on 17 Jan 2012, 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2012, 8:42 am

Dear you,

Good!

Me.