Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 167 of 312 [ 4980 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 164, 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170 ... 312  Next

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2012, 9:01 pm

Uprising wrote:
smudge wrote:
Dear neighbour,

I don't understand why you get in touch with me, nor why you've offered me a free ticket for the cinema. We don't have much in common at all, and I hardly ever contact you. I appreciate you making an effort for me, and I will try and do the same in future.

smudge.

Next stalker.

It's a woman, so no. :tongue:

Blueberrypie
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Feb 2012, 10:36 pm

Dear me

It's time for action,
It's time for doing,

You've delayed it long enough and leapt off the trails one too many times.
You already know that the small steps matter and the little changes is all it takes.

Just build yourself a tower, patience is all you need. It will take time, as long as you're disciplined, alright?
Get your act together. Suck it up and go through the motions.

It'll be painful, it'll hurt. It'll be boring.
Will it be worth it? Definitively.

Regards,
Blueberry

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2012, 11:40 pm

Dear Me,

You're much better off without her, it took you 9 months to see how she truly is but that's ok. You can now let go and show your love to someone who will reciprocate those same feelings for you. Though it's been a rough journey, you've become stronger through all of it and I'm proud of you. Now continue forward and don't look back on this with any intent of trying again. Things are finally done between the both of you. Find peace within that truth. I believe you'll find someone much better who won't try to manipulate you and use you like that. Always remember who she truly is... No matter how hard that is for you, You've got this, now get back out there and show the world what you can do.

Sincerely You.

AnnettaMarie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2012, 12:20 pm

Dear You,

It's been months and months since you moved away. I really hope that things are going well for you. I am steadily and surely getting over you, although I never really had you to begin with. Perhaps it was that we shared such close quarters for so long that made me want to feel closer to you.
I had always hoped that you would accept my idiosyncrasies, or at least come to understand them. I never made it easy to do that, though. And for that, I'm sorry.
I still have some of your dishes. And that picture of you as a kid. It's cute! I found it under some of my dishes when I moved out about a month after you did. I'll hold onto them for a while, and try to give them back to you sometime down the road when I have moved on and am a more stable person.
I'm not a woman that people can forgive easily.

With love,
Annie

The_Sleeper
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

15 Feb 2012, 7:26 pm

dear you

me? What makes you think so?

From me.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2012, 9:48 pm

Dear Gerhard,

NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO BE A PARANOID MOD WHO HAS TRUST ISSUES! YOU WANT THE OLD ME BACK AND YOU HATE THAT I'M HAPPY AND LISTENING TO THE KINKS AGAIN? TOO BAD! I'VE DOUSED MY 70S PUNK MOVEMENT OBSESSION WITH FIRE AND I WILL NEVER HAVE SPIKED GREEN HAIR AGAIN. I FORGOT. YOU DON'T HAVE EMPATHY FOR AUTISTIC MODS. YOU ONLY HAVE EMPATHY FOR THE MODERN NT MEN AND WOMEN OF THE 21ST BLOODY CENTURY!

The sweet Mick Avory-like Mod who will always love The Kinks

The_Sleeper
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Feb 2012, 2:27 pm

Hey you.

Would it make it easier if i wasn't around? I'm happy to have my foot in the door, im grateful for what i have now, just im a little worried about you and don't really have any way of truly knowing if it's bothering you. I'd rather be told when i cause problems but for some reason people never want to help me out and i keep crashing around like a bull in a china shop. "if consequences are lost or concealed, lessons are lost." I could always make myself scarce. It's an option anyway, please consider it before you consider other things.

Sorry.

OneStepBeyond
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2012, 5:02 pm

i don't care

Albirea
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Cannot be determined due to excessive knowledge of momentum

17 Feb 2012, 11:08 pm

I wish I can see you again. Right now. I can't stand this torture they call a "long weekend".

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2012, 9:38 am

Dear Facebook,
If you are going to post an ad on my wall listing people I *may* know and inviting me to add them as a friend, don't send me a popup that chastises me if one of them takes offense that I sent the request and clicks "report". Either screen everyone for maturity and common sense before you post them in the ad you have on my wall, remove the option of reporting a friend *request* be...tween people you have suggested ad each other in your intrusive ads, or just simply shutup about it and not send those popups because you make about as much sense doing that as somone getting mad at their spouse for oversleeping after they themself encouraged their spouse to take a sleeping pill the night before. Not every little unimportant detail of FB needs the option of who can see this/report/order pizza delivered to/block/post/tag/copy/send flowers/call/publically flog/share. Show some restraing Zukerberg.

Sincerely,
Someone who doesn't care that much but likes to point out ironic ridiculousness

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2012, 9:54 am

To you,

Since it's always tomorrow here, the birthday that you want to you.

Daniel

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2012, 7:43 pm

Dear you,

You don't deserve his or anyone's good wishes.

- Me

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2012, 8:24 pm

To you,

Happy Birthday To You!! 4 years old today hey?

Me

i_wanna_blue
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2012, 7:32 am

OuterBoroughGirl
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Feb 2012, 3:44 pm

B,
Aaaaarrgggghhh!
I'm sorry to scream at you. You're my oldest friend, and I love and appreciate you, but you're driving me nuts. No, I don't want to get together today. I know I e-mailed you about maybe getting together today, but that was yesterday morning. You didn't get in touch until this afternoon to ask if I want to meet up *today.* Sorry, it's not going to happen on such short notice. Going out and being social is hard for me, and I need advance notice so I can mentally prepare myself. I can't tell you that, though, since you don't regard that as a valid excuse. According to you, my social quirks are just odd, a problem I need to overcome. You can't seem to understand and respect my need for ample advance notice, the fact that I can't tolerate more than a few (2-4) hours of socialization with you on a good day, or my avoidance of large social gatherings. According to you, this is my problem, and I just need to push out of my comfort zone and get over it. As long as you insist on having this attitude, I can't be honest with you. I always need to make up some story about some other commitment as to why I can't meet up today, or why I have to go home. It's exhausting, always having to make up stories. You make it difficult, always asking more questions.
When will I be done? I should just text you when I'm done so we can meet up later. Couldn't I take care of that some other time so we can hang out longer?

You're always trying to find the loopholes in my excuses, and it drives me nuts. You clogged up my inbox today with all your texts. Of course, if you could just understand how difficult this is for me, and respect my needs and boundaries regarding socialization, I wouldn't need to try and make up stories all the time.
You can't imagine how difficult this is for me. You haven't seen me those times after we parted ways when the trains were delayed due to the unpredictability of the subways on weekend evenings. You haven't seen me those times I wound up melting down on the platform or train, because I couldn't get to the safety of my hermit cave (aka my apartment) as quickly as I needed to. I needed my hermit cave so desperately because my resources had been drained by socialization. I have had many meltdowns on the subway because there were delays and I needed so badly to get home. This has happened on more than one occasion after an outing with you. You haven't seen it, so you don't know. Probably for the best that you haven't seen this. Knowing you, if you did see it, you'd just come to a conclusion that I'm a deeply disturbed individual who should probably be heavily medicated or institutionalized.
We've been friends for a long time, and there are lots of things I love about you. That said, I hate how you make me feel like a dysfunctional freak for this part of myself. I don't like the way people in general or so intolerant of my need for lots and lots of space away from people, but your intolerance in particular really stings. You've known me most of my life, and you have plenty of problems of your own, albeit different from mine. With you of all people, I should be able to be honest about this part of myself without fear of judgement or ridicule. I hate that I can't be honest with you. Will you ever mature to the point that you can respect *all* parts of me, including this one?

Roxy1989
Raven
Raven

22 Feb 2012, 6:11 am

Dear M

this may come as a bit of a shock to you but i am a preson a real preson with feelings , wants and needs.....not a f*****g sex toy.
4 times this week you've txted me asking if i will go over to your house for a shag....honestly how thick are you???? what part of "i have a girlfriend" do you not understand???? I love her, and dont want to cheet on her.

i slept with you ONCE ,nearly two years ago now ,when i was drunk,depressed and trying to forget about aj ...it ment nothing then and it means nothing now.

your a good friend and i dont want to mean to you ....but if you dont stop tetxing me im going to end up doing somthing i really regret