Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 168 of 312 [ 4980 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 165, 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171 ... 312  Next

Roxy1989
Raven
Raven

22 Feb 2012, 7:20 am

Dear A

its been nearly two years since we last spoke and still not a day goes by when i dont think about you.sometimes if im having a really bad day i still cry for what i've lost.
Every day I think ,if i could talk to you on your own for just a few minuites without Ameh,or any of your entorage present what would i say to you? as the old song goes "there are many things that I would like to say to you...but i dont know how..."

But im going to try cos i need to let it out or im going to bloody explode. I know we are stangers now, and that breaks my heart more than you will ever know but, my mind is outside time and the gief of loosing you still feels as fresh and as raw as if it were two days ago rather than almost two years.

As i write this im cringing at how f*****g week and pathetic i sound but never mind.

*takes deep breath* here goes.

frist of all i want to tell you im sorry. our reltionship going tits up was far from all your fault babe i know i was such a b***h sometimes,i know i said some really sh***y things that i would give my life to take back. i know i was far too much in love with you and i needed you too much. I hope you know in your heart that i diidnt mean those things i said. i was in the grip of a horrible dark depression at the time and i couldnt see anything beyond my own pain and anger. Even so it was wrong of me to take it out on you. I hope you can forgive me.

Then come the qestions im afarid ,,,,,,,

guess ive still not delt with my anger about everything that happend between us, cos every time i think about you with HER i want to put my fist though a f*****g door. still... ugh f**k :s
what does she have that i dont? i mean really? i tried so hard to be the perfect girlfriend , to give all the love ,care, money and attention in the world. I tried everything i could to help you with the loss of your grandma,i paid for your rent and your food when you had spent all your f*****g money on beer and pirate coustumes. i put up with your flatmates quite frankly disgusting behavoiur towareds me and made every effort to be polite to him even though the fat lazy selfish c**t made my skin crwal cos i knew how much your mates ment to you.

not enough huh? The worst part is you diidnt even let the bedsheets get cold before you let someone else jump into our bed. a year and a half togther and your f*****g some random girl after we'd been apart 3 days.
3 DAYS!! !! ! And two weeks later she moved in with you. after telling me you "could never live with anyone" you move some random into your home after two weeks. you've been togther all most two years now, i see you out togther all the time,but you never even glance my way. it hurts. god how it hurts. i want you to be happy more than anything in the world but i so badly want to MAKE you happy too. Im sorry i couldnt do that.

Even though im still so angry im sad too. Why didnt you come and see me in hospital when i had my breakdown? or even send me a message on facebook or a text to ask if i was ok? Thats all it would have taken babe. all it would have taken to ease the pain enough for me to keep going. i was so scred in hospital, i felt so small and defencless. Every night for weeks i cried for you day and night,didnt talk diidnt eat. M told you i had been admited to hospital.i was there 7 months was one txt really too much to ask.? It was partly my fault too though and i have to take responbitly for my part in that. I was so in love with you and grew so dependent on you that when our relationship broke down i couldnt handle it.

I wish i knew how you felt about me now. if you ever think about me , miss me ,wonder where i am now?
Do you reember me everytime you hear a perfect cricle song or when you catch a whiff of the perfume i used to wear?
I wish i knew what you relationship with her was really like, if you are turly happy in it,
I wish i could still give you hugs and buy you mars bars to cheer you up when you feel sad.

most of all i wish i could still call you my friend.

that dosent even cover half of the things i want to say to you but it'll have to do.

I miss you, and despite everying i still love you just as much as i always did.

take care babe
love.jade xxx

ImaginaryTime
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

22 Feb 2012, 7:58 pm

Dear you,

You have made my life a living hell for the past six years. You call yourself my best friend, but don't act like it. You have manipulated me, insulted me, and made me feel like dirt more times than I'd like to count. I'm done. You don't own me.

Love always,
Me

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2012, 9:12 pm

Dear Magic Weather God,

Either make it stop raining or put a bus shelter at the bus stop so I can go out without getting soaked.

Thanks kindly,

- Rachel

Dear Amazing Retail God,

You know, if you actually put raincoats in some shops, I wouldn't have to bother the Magic Weather God.

- Rachel

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2012, 6:23 am

Dear ladies who muttered "I don't know why we bothered asking her" when I said that I didn't know if we had any leather jackets out the back, but that we probably didn't,

1. If they aren't out on the floor, we can't sell them to you anyway.

2. Just because I have trouble getting my sentences out doesn't mean I don't know what I'm talking about.

3. I have really, really good hearing. I heard your snide remark. Next time move out of the store first.

4. Go f**k yourselves.

- Me

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2012, 9:59 am

To...pretty much everyone I've known,

I'm sorry for being such a failure.

slow-dive
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 Feb 2012, 7:58 pm

ok
x

goodwitchy
Veteran
Veteran

27 Feb 2012, 10:52 pm

I'm sorry that I expected you to understand me and accept me when I hardly understand and accept myself.
I'm sorry that I haven't taken your preferences and desires into account.
I'm sorry that I haven't been a very positive person lately - you know I'm not always like this.

ETA: and I realize that saying I'm sorry means nothing unless I make an effort to change. I need to work on these things.

Autism Spectrum quotient: 41, Empathy Quotient: 19

Boxman108
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2012, 1:05 am

Dear you,

You spend way too much time on here. Also too many vidya games. Really, you need to get a job. Not gonna be able to support myself if I don't start workin' soon.

Sincerely me.

While someone else is eating or opening a window or
just walking dully along...

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2012, 10:40 am

Dear brother,

It must be nice to be able to just skulk in your bedroom all day, coming out only to throw a tantrum when things aren't exactly as you demand they are, (or to stare at my chest the whole time you talk to me, you little creep).

You're just like your father. Both of you are all "Me, me, me"; all you think of is how things affect you, not how people tiptoe around trying to stop you from behaving like two-year-olds. Both of you insist that everything should be your way and resort to tantrums and intimidation tactics instead of, I don't know, talking about the problems like reasonable adults do.

If you hate it here so much then either get a job, or get the full Centrelink benefit and rent assistance and move the f**k out, just stop making it miserable for everyone else. I was happily half-asleep tonight until you threw your latest tantrum, now I'm very, very tired but I don't feel safe enough to sleep.

f**k you,

- Rachel

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2012, 10:42 am

Dear King Abdullah:

Please, for the love of God (or in your case, Allah), abolish the death penalty (note that I did not say "renounce Islam", although it would be really nice if you were a Christian) and allow women to drive cars.

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

NeXus_Blueliner
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

28 Feb 2012, 12:43 pm

Dear Emma,

There's not a day goes by where I'm not thinking about you. I like to believe you think about me too. If I could make it happen, I'd love for us to stand together at night and forget the world. Forget it just like it's always been forgotten when it's just been you and me alone. I miss those days now you're so busy and it breaks my heart a little more each day when we don't get to spend time together. 143.

-Ryan

Albirea
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Cannot be determined due to excessive knowledge of momentum

28 Feb 2012, 8:22 pm

Dear you:

I love you to the ends of the universe, until the end of time. And since the universe is most likely projected to expand forever rather than disappear along with time in the Big Crunch, I'm in luck. Because even though space is finite, time would not be. And space would be pretty darn big by then, anyways. (Close enough.) :lol:

From, me

NeXus_Blueliner
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Feb 2012, 1:52 am

Dear Jessica,

No I will not be emailing you in the next five weeks after you told me to email less/condense them, just because your boyfriend is now in America. You giving delayed replies is no different to whether he's there or you're here or you're both in your own countries. I'm taking your words and condensing my emails to 0 words for the next five weeks to make a point.

Also, nice that you emailed the very first day of him being there. So much for checking your phone less while he is there.

I love you a lot, but I don't like being put on the shelf when he's around. I don't deserve to be made second best even despite what happened. You think I'M the one who needs to stop thinking about Emma so much, you should look in the mirror and realise there's nothing else in your life apart from him. Everything is for him. IF you two ever fail, I won't be there to tell you I told you so. I'll hug you.

I'm not being pushed around and told what I can and can't do. I see no logic behind what you told me to as it really is no different to any other time.

-Ryanica.

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

29 Feb 2012, 9:41 pm

Dear mr. idiot of YouTube

Are you completly stupid or something?! Some advice: don't get up in my face to be rude if you don't like the backlash! You do NOT control dam thing with me! Might do well for your sake never to cross me with your leash again. This dog bites when you kick her for no reason. If you played nice instead, she would play nice with you.

"*FART* Troll *FART FART*" Yeah, look at who thought he was hot stuff with that dumb remark. Learn to use a little more comprehension skills on someone's post, please. After your display in my face, you seriously think you won a dam thing calling ME the idiot, after you acted like one infront of everybody? You're victim act is God dammed annoying as f**k to. In fact, that's the most annoying trait in humanity. Acting like your tough stuff, then cowering in total denial, so you can get cheap shots. Is this working for you so far? Obviously not! Most annoying trait humanity can possibly possess, in my oppinion.

"Don't post anymore insults on my channel." Congrats, you win the 'annoying troll' award. *STAB* There ya go! >.< Did you know that there just happens to be a BLOCK OPTION on a person's channel? Did ya? Of course not. Why would your mind allow such visual processes?

i_wanna_blue
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2012, 1:35 am

Last edited by i_wanna_blue on 02 Mar 2012, 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

godoftruemercy
Toucan
Toucan

02 Mar 2012, 12:12 am

Dear Dr. You,

Do not call with positive test results and then refuse to offer information. Do not do not do not.

God