Dear "You"...From "Me"-Letters Unsent

Page 169 of 312 [ 4980 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 166, 167, 168, 169, 170, 171, 172 ... 312  Next

LiendaBalla
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2012, 3:14 am

Dear Commentingnobody

WOW, picking on the victim here, aren't ya? YOU DON'T CONTROL s**t HERE! Don't act ever again like you do in the slightest! Did it feel good being oblivious as a dung ball? I didn't even bother reading your wall of bull, after you completely screwed up with one of those too obviously "I'm not a dick, BUT..." lines. 'facepalm' IDIOT. Here's a cliche for you. "Obvious, troll is obvious". There you go. What little I read from your wall of utter, thoughtless bull was basically the following, and I think it's sad.

"How dare you talk back to a teenager, and not like what he gave you. His age makes it ok for him to be a rude little prick. Blah blah blah 'fart fart fart'" :roll: Trying to chew out the person that got punched, and JUST when I felt even Steven to. Gee how brave of you! (nope that was NOT a very good move for you) Did I mention 'obvious troll'? You are too stupidly obvious. Give it a rest, before other people realise how dumb you really are.

Ooooooo. Guess what, I hate teens with an attitude who go around bullying others, and pretending they never did it, for the thrill of pissing off their tokens. Especialy in groups. Losers like you shouldn't go around telling kids they can be as big a jerk as they want! That's really stupid! Not only does that make you irresponcible, it makes you a bully, as I already said. Obviousl troll. I hope you enjoyed the three paragraphs I clawed your face back with. Pay back is such a b***h isn't it? :)

NeXus_Blueliner
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Mar 2012, 4:45 am

Dear EASHL community

Why can't any of you go away and learn some basic hockey before deciding to play this game? Most of you are wannabe Gods of offense that can't score and you can't seem to grasp the fact you need to mark players and take away their passing lanes. Why do you choose to all chase after the puck and leave four other players open and ready to score. Please stop acting like puppies with a tennis ball. You ruin my game as a D-man and p*ss me off so much when you take away MY guy that I'm CLEARLY CAPABLE of taking the puck from. You screen our goalie who then lets in goals and none of you can back your ''iElite iPwn u suck'' talk and then rage quit and leave the capable players 7-0 down in the 1st.

It's funny really that when you all do rage quit and I'm left on my own, I end up getting assists/goals as a f***ing defensive-dman. Brings me to my next thing, why do you NEVER use your d-men while in the offensive zone. Why do you feel you HAVE to be in control of the puck for 60 minutes. D-men don't stand near the blue line just to look pretty you know. Pass to us and get in f***ing position in front of their net so we can either give you a rebound or pass to you. Stop doing my job for me when I'm more than f***ing capable of doing it myself. You only end up knocking me out of position and end up f***ing up.

Please only pick Center if you can win faceoffs, you hurt the whole team by winning 0-2 all game -.-

Figure skaters have NO place on a hockey game, please f**k off and go play something else. 9/10 you lose the puck when you spin or dangle or deke, then I have to make up for your mistakes by taking away a 3 on 1. When said 3 on 1 happens, don't follow the puck right down to our net, stay near the red line because chances are, I'll either break it up or the goalie will hold on. IF I break it up, then if you're at the red line I can pass and we'd then have a 3 on 2 with a chance to score because 3 of their players are still skating up.

You really all p*ss me off on this game with your know it all attitudes. Funny how none of you seem to know basic goddamn hockey though isn't it.

-Ryan

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2012, 6:44 pm

Can someone delete this please? Thanks.

ReBabar
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 Mar 2012, 11:12 am

Dear you,
did you really have to behave like that?

OuterBoroughGirl
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Mar 2012, 1:50 pm

Dear Brain,
You're useless. Can't you function for me, and stop embarrassing me and making a fool of me all the time? Why do you like a torture me? Get it together. It's been almost 31 years. High time you started working with me instead of against me.
No Love,
Me

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2012, 1:00 pm

Dear Jeffrey,

There's a reason that I took offence when you've asked me if I've ever thought of fighting my autism and achieving the things I wanted to in life. I've achieved everything that I've wanted to without fighting my autism.

You may support Autism Speaks and wish for a cure, but I don't. I'm proud to be autistic and I can manage just fine. There's nothing for me to fight.

The Pissed Off Woman Who Wishes To Be A Man

Frozec
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Mar 2012, 9:03 pm

Dear God:

Just what on earth is going on down here?

-Froz

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2012, 10:54 am

To you (no-one from here),

Why are you deliberately trying to make me feel bad? I've done nothing to you. I'm new to this forum and I have every right to ask questions - it's a support forum. You are so incredibly petty, nit-picking on everything I'm saying. Oh, so there's certain rules that apply to "hijack" a thread? Posting a list of my own questions as if it's a bad thing? F*ck you. Leave me alone. I don't think I've ever met such a d1ckhead for a forum moderator,

smudge.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2012, 12:25 pm

^ Oh, look! A terrible review of your book has just been written! One that completely takes your theory apart and makes it laughable. :lol: Got you back! :tongue:

icyfire4w5
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2012, 12:28 am

Dear __________,

If I remember correctly, you have always been so chummy with the media that I would like to bestow the title of "Media Darling of the Year" upon you. I spot you 99% of the time I flip the newspapers open. The media lap up every word you say as though they are pearls of wisdom. Even when you whine that your air-con doesn't always work properly, the media publicizes your whining for all to read. I hate the way you roll your eyes at me and coo, "You jelly?" I hate the way people go "oooh" and "aaah" whenever the media announces that once again, you have added something to your long list of accomplishments. I hate the way you proclaim that you have already been so good that you don't even need to dress up to make yourself seem good. My dear, nothing good lasts forever, though. When the media exposed several of your Facebook posts, various religious groups wondered whether arrogance or ignorance had driven you to insult them. I thought that you would learn your lesson, but how wrong I was. You continued to shoot your mouth off on Facebook as if nothing had ever happened. When I read in the news that you complained on Facebook that "dogs outnumber humans in society", I was pleasantly surprised that your sense of humor was as wicked as mine, but many of those who used to fawn upon you all the time complained that such a post offended them. Moral of the story? The media isn't always your friend.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2012, 6:08 pm

To you,

How were my questions about eye stretches, on a topic about eye stretches - off topic??

"Not a long list of you initial problems" - you obviously can't spell, and you can't read, on a website designed to "cure" myopia. OH THE IRONY!! !

ainsel
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

07 Mar 2012, 8:52 pm

Dear Unattainable,

I want to wake up next to you in an old house filled with books and happy memories. Maybe we'll have a couple cats and some kids. I want to have intellectual conversations over breakfast and laugh about our inside jokes through dinner. I want to be there for you when you're scared or sad. I'm not much of a hugger, but I'd hold you anyway. I want to go on great adventures together, even if only in our minds. I want to love you, but I know you'd never love me.

-ainsel

i_wanna_blue
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2012, 6:36 am

To whom it may concern,

I miss talking to you on msn

bye

VMSmith
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2012, 7:47 am

dear somebody whose name or identity i really have to clue to,
please let your answer be yes.
from the person whose name or identity you have no clue to.

iggy64
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Mar 2012, 6:01 pm

Dear someone I won't name.

I wish you'd told me you were leaving.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2012, 3:22 pm

To the loser who took the place of my favourite coworker last summer:

I hope that you don't take over for him, over the two weeks that he's recovering from his eye injury. You've caused enough trouble and heartache for me towards the end of your time with the company, the second Saturday of last September. If you end up taking the place of my favourite coworker again, I'll wear a Kinks T-shirt every day that I work with you to prove a point. You will never make me hate The Kinks by attacking me on the account of them, you bastard!

One pissed off little Mod who doesn't understand your inability to celebrate her biggest achievement with her