scale of -10 to +10, how do you feel right now?

Page 1753 of 2220 [ 35517 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1750, 1751, 1752, 1753, 1754, 1755, 1756 ... 2220  Next

K_Kelly
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2016, 4:56 pm

It's a Sunday late afternoon and getting ready to start the week when I wake up tomorrow.

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2016, 2:54 am

Had a pretty good day. Rainy, lazy day. Hung out with MIL and the kids, cleaned out our closet, made clam chowder and a nice peach pie and some ice cream. Good day.

Feel utterly hopeless, as if it is all rote and perfunctory, as if I am maintaining the set for a play about a happy family.

Waiting for sleep.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2016, 10:42 am

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jul 2016, 7:37 pm

Yes, I have beaten the odds. I am the autism success story. I can mimic all the things, do all the things, show the right behaviors. I can "pass." Well.

I am so tired. I want to go back to a time when I was an autistic kid, and that was OK. Were I given the chance to do it over, I would sacrifice all I have achieved just to not be so tired, so stressed, so loaded down with the knowledge that, other than alone with my kids, my self is an effortful fabrication and my life is built on lies.

I wish someone understood. I wish HE understood. He cannot. He does not have the experience.

God alone understands. And from what I can gather, God feels I have brought great glory to God in my struggle with sin nature, and wishes me to continue as I have done but with a more peaceful and grateful heart.

I don't think I can do it, Lord. Can You find it in Your divine mercy to just let me come home??

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2016, 10:25 pm

You know today is one of those days when I realize what a terrible person I am. I have lived my life like a loaded gun and I have dealt with some pretty horrible consequences. That emotion that I have felt today mixed with PTSD has lead to a general feeling of crappiness.

but... outside of those emotions I have learned from mistakes and even though I seem to make them daily, the potential is there to learn so maybe, just maybe I'll behave like a responsible adult in the future and not one thats like an idiot. So that is kinda of a positive emotion so I am not too bad off. In fact my mistakes have the potential to make me very wise so I suppose the foolish become wise from past experience.

So with both semi positive and extreme negative emotion I am going to say -2. I think I'll make it, this post is deep into my feelings actually so I think its helped to vent some where even if no one cares. Maybe there is someone who can relate, but if not I am ok with people just giving thought into my alien emotions.

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2016, 10:51 am

+6 feeling reasonably good today :D

bromide
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Jul 2016, 2:59 pm

-8 today :cry:

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2016, 8:45 pm

BuyerBeware
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2016, 12:14 am

I continue to function remarkably well for someone leaving milk out for the Mortality Fairy.

Yay for flattening of affect.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jul 2016, 2:48 pm

Life is enjoyable at this moment is about to be more enjoyable when I play some Skyrim.

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2016, 3:47 pm

-5 so drained and depressed from having to deal with dishonest doctors.

EnmaLionheart
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

31 Jul 2016, 12:00 pm

sly279 wrote:
-2 why do you rag on me, I don't even post , I just need to stop coming here all together.

I was no way in hell ragging on you. You don't need to stop coming here, you just need to tone it down and not be so depressing and get professional help and possible medication and I'm not trying to say anything to offend you, discourage or rag at you. I just think you're taking what I completely said the wrong way. I'm not trying to hurt you and I know you don't post. But when you do post it's severely depressing and extremely negative.

No one is telling you to leave altogether including me. I supposedly "rag" to attempt to see that maybe you need to work on yourself and accept yourself and not force relationships. I just think you need to stop thinking the worst with me, I'm not a bad person. I just tell you how it can possibly be seen as with other in my opinion. Cause people have boundaries on what they will and will not do or take. You have it too and don't front about it.

But if you want me banned because I am being honest about what I think. Poor reason but okay. I'm willing to go in private if you want me to explain things so you can understand a little better. I will, but that's up too you.

Back on topic

+8

Great night last night from a street festival on the east side, went to a meetup.com group. But my feet are freaking killing me from long walking hours but definitely worth it. Plus I got a mowhawk now. Like for real. ;)

*goes back on phone thinking of first cosplay ideas*

Last edited by EnmaLionheart on 31 Jul 2016, 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2016, 12:49 pm

+7

We all need meds EnmaLionheart, I know I do. We all need meds because everything is screwed up around us. I am a +7 because I have my meds lol :mrgreen:

Also :heart: goes out to sly279, hang in there. Your awesome, you just don't know it yet, but yeah talking to a doctor or therapist might not be a bad idea. They do help, kind of, not really but it gives you someone to yell out and that helps :mrgreen:

EnmaLionheart
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

31 Jul 2016, 4:17 pm

dcj123 wrote:
+7

We all need meds EnmaLionheart, I know I do. We all need meds because everything is screwed up around us. I am a +7 because I have my meds lol :mrgreen:

Also :heart: goes out to sly279, hang in there. Your awesome, you just don't know it yet, but yeah talking to a doctor or therapist might not be a bad idea. They do help, kind of, not really but it gives you someone to yell out and that helps :mrgreen:

I have my meds as well hehe.

They helped me a little with someone to yell out. Don't be surprised if he thinks you're against him. When no one isn't. But I say it, I'll be probably ragging him when it's the opposite. So I'll STFU about it and let him think whatever.

*goes back on phone thinking of first cosplay ideas*

JilliBean544
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

31 Jul 2016, 4:45 pm

-2, Out of my mind bored and lonely :|

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2016, 10:07 am

0+ to 10+

10+ because I pass without acting or faking or feeling unnatural like everything is a stupid necessity.

0+ because... Haha life~ Now I LACK of stress and uhmm...... :lol: I wanna care less, and do more so I could learn more. And so yesterday I purposely broke a rule and got reprimanded by my employer... XD Just to see what she does, and how I'll react with little or no restraint. I nearly got myself fired by being bored. :x
Well, I just learned that I'll freeze and be quiet about her rants by instinct. Better than shutting down and crying in the inside or on the outside.
And for now I conclude that the only chance I ever get a shut down is from something or someone really personal than something to do with professionalism.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.