Why am I so hated? By WP and Family

Page 3 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

jagatai
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2011, 7:27 pm

Here is something to consider:

How much is your sense of being hated just a figment of your imagination? I know that I often feel hated or persecuted even though no one is even thinking about me.

I am reminded of a line from Gravity's Angel by Laurie Anderson

Quote:
"And at his funeral all his friends stood around looking sad. But they were really thinking of all the ham and cheese sandwiches in the next room."

My point is that we often have this oppressive sense of being disliked when we actually didn't even make an impression on anyone. Actually most of us live lives that aren't interesting enough to inspire hatred. If you can inspire hatred, you are doing pretty well. Most people just inspire others to think of the ham and cheese sandwiches in the next room.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2011, 8:44 pm

I like you a lot, and I hope that you stay.

Delirium
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2011, 9:05 pm

Ackman wrote:
It seems that the popular crowd here shows an apparent dislike for me. Your popularity will come to an end.

Before you all attack me, like you're all so good at doing; I'd like to say that tonight my family bitched at me telling me that I do nothing for them. I have done more for them than they realize. I have paid some of their bills with money out of my f***ing pocket. Do they respect me? f**k no. Do they thank me for what I do? f**k no. I'm done with them. Every single one of them. Either they go or I go. I don't know where I'll go next. Probably back to New England. There at least I'll be accepted by the community; more than I am here with attacks left and right. One member here wrongly claims that I have problems; although from her that's what I have come to expect.

I'm sorry that your family sucks. However, you do have problems.

Quote:
Maybe if she walked a mile in my shoes, she wouldn't attack me as much. What it is that bothers her is beyond me. Maybe it's because I have a girlfriend and have friends and I don't brood all day. Many of you claim I am a joke, I'll accept that because we all know in the end it's going to nip you all in the ass. At least I am not as full of "problems" as some members here will have you believe. Maybe I should have been successful in killing myself; maybe that would have brought this forum back to normal. Maybe all of you wouldn't have worried about the user known as Ackman. Maybe, just maybe this world would have been better off without me.

1. LOL, you seriously think I have it easy? I spent most of my adolescence battling with depression. I can't even remember a good chunk of it because I was doped up on psychotropic meds. I live in a sh***y mountain town where the buses stop running after 6 PM. I'm a lesbian, and there really isn't much of a LGBTQ community around where I live. I'm surrounded by crazy people.
2. Actually, I do have friends.
3. What people here have said to you is most likely not going to bite them in the ass. We do not know you in real life. We will most likely never cross paths.
4. Stop making suicide threats. If you really, genuinely want to commit suicide, you need to get the f**k off the computer right now and check yourself into the hospital. Suicide threats are not something you make when you want attention.

Quote:
You know, maybe we all have a piece of Creedonia in us, we just have to find what it is. We all will find ours, and we will be at peace with ourselves and one another. One person's Creedonia is different from another. You all have it in you. Stop calling it a "problem". Stop hating me for it. Stop calling it "Creepy as f**k". Stop calling it something that will "make your problems worse". Maybe it's because you don't understand it; maybe it's because you may never understand it; but one thing is for sure, if it gives me peace, let it give me peace. If that is a problem to you; then that is your own damn fault.

Except it's not giving you peace; it's just making your life worse. Otherwise, you wouldn't even be making this post and other posts telling people to leave it alone.

I've made up characters of my own. However, I do not dress up as my characters, try to get other people to play along with me, insist that I am starting a "movement" around my characters, ask people to refer to me by my character's names, and constantly pretend to be my characters.

Ackman
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2011, 3:00 am

Delirium wrote:
Ackman wrote:
It seems that the popular crowd here shows an apparent dislike for me. Your popularity will come to an end.

Before you all attack me, like you're all so good at doing; I'd like to say that tonight my family bitched at me telling me that I do nothing for them. I have done more for them than they realize. I have paid some of their bills with money out of my f***ing pocket. Do they respect me? f**k no. Do they thank me for what I do? f**k no. I'm done with them. Every single one of them. Either they go or I go. I don't know where I'll go next. Probably back to New England. There at least I'll be accepted by the community; more than I am here with attacks left and right. One member here wrongly claims that I have problems; although from her that's what I have come to expect.

I'm sorry that your family sucks. However, you do have problems.

Quote:
Maybe if she walked a mile in my shoes, she wouldn't attack me as much. What it is that bothers her is beyond me. Maybe it's because I have a girlfriend and have friends and I don't brood all day. Many of you claim I am a joke, I'll accept that because we all know in the end it's going to nip you all in the ass. At least I am not as full of "problems" as some members here will have you believe. Maybe I should have been successful in killing myself; maybe that would have brought this forum back to normal. Maybe all of you wouldn't have worried about the user known as Ackman. Maybe, just maybe this world would have been better off without me.

1. LOL, you seriously think I have it easy? I spent most of my adolescence battling with depression. I can't even remember a good chunk of it because I was doped up on psychotropic meds. I live in a sh***y mountain town where the buses stop running after 6 PM. I'm a lesbian, and there really isn't much of a LGBTQ community around where I live. I'm surrounded by crazy people.
2. Actually, I do have friends.
3. What people here have said to you is most likely not going to bite them in the ass. We do not know you in real life. We will most likely never cross paths.
4. Stop making suicide threats. If you really, genuinely want to commit suicide, you need to get the f**k off the computer right now and check yourself into the hospital. Suicide threats are not something you make when you want attention.

Quote:
You know, maybe we all have a piece of Creedonia in us, we just have to find what it is. We all will find ours, and we will be at peace with ourselves and one another. One person's Creedonia is different from another. You all have it in you. Stop calling it a "problem". Stop hating me for it. Stop calling it "Creepy as f**k". Stop calling it something that will "make your problems worse". Maybe it's because you don't understand it; maybe it's because you may never understand it; but one thing is for sure, if it gives me peace, let it give me peace. If that is a problem to you; then that is your own damn fault.

Except it's not giving you peace; it's just making your life worse. Otherwise, you wouldn't even be making this post and other posts telling people to leave it alone.

I've made up characters of my own. However, I do not dress up as my characters, try to get other people to play along with me, insist that I am starting a "movement" around my characters, ask people to refer to me by my character's names, and constantly pretend to be my characters.

If it helps you any, I'm Bisexual. I haven't officially come out about here; but I have to my family. That is why the party is open to the LGBTQ Community. I have had a boyfriend; named Alex. I just never chose to tell anyone here because I didn't want to.

I'm sorry for your situation. My life was never easy. Try coming home one day to find all of your stuff packed up ready to move and not having been told. Try being molested by your uncle when you were younger. Try living in a sh***y island town on a sh***y island where in the winter it's deader than a doornail. Just don't hate me anymore.

Delirium
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2011, 8:27 am

Ackman wrote:
If it helps you any, I'm Bisexual. I haven't officially come out about here; but I have to my family. That is why the party is open to the LGBTQ Community. I have had a boyfriend; named Alex. I just never chose to tell anyone here because I didn't want to.

I'm sorry for your situation. My life was never easy. Try coming home one day to find all of your stuff packed up ready to move and not having been told. Try being molested by your uncle when you were younger. Try living in a sh***y island town on a sh***y island where in the winter it's deader than a doornail. Just don't hate me anymore.

I'm sorry for yours as well. However, sinking yourself into a fantasy world is not going to help.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2011, 4:00 pm

TechnicalPacifist wrote:
emlion wrote:
I haven't seen anyone show a dislike for you at all? D:

Me neither. :?:

Same here.

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2011, 4:14 pm

same thoughts from myself as well.. :salut:

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2011, 6:25 pm

I would also like to tell you if you're feeling suicidal, please don't kill yourself. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. WP wouldn't be the same if you did that and you could hurt the people who know you in real life, as well.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2011, 6:37 pm

Delirium wrote:
Ackman wrote:

I'm sorry for yours as well. However, sinking yourself into a fantasy world is not going to help.

I agree with Delerium. Living in a fantasy world doesn't solve anything. I had a favourite member break off a friendship with me. Instead of staying true to the 60s and The Kinks, while living in the 21st Century I've entered this fantasy Flushed Away world, where I was this punk rocker pitted against mainstream society. The plot was 1977 and there were some elements from the Star Wars Trillogy thrown into that world, with a bit of Disco. I got myself so sick and so bitter that I stopped that nonsense and brought myself back to the 2000s and to my real interests - the Kinks and the 60s. My mood has improved 200% and I'm not daydreaming about some made-up 70s world that I created out of anger.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2011, 6:48 pm

I would also like to say that if I wasn't taken over by 70s Land, I'd still be at my second job, instead of working at my third job, cleaning parking lots. Living in that dark world interfeared with my ability to hold down a job in 2007.

Ackman
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2011, 11:27 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
I would also like to tell you if you're feeling suicidal, please don't kill yourself. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem. WP wouldn't be the same if you did that and you could hurt the people who know you in real life, as well.

Wasn't going to attempt suicide anyways. And yes, WP would be the same; some people would be celebrating. My family wouldn't care. I've been going to see the "Good Doctor" off of this road out in Warren County. I go sit out there for hours smoking weed with him. I met him when I was sandbagging in Clarksville during the June 2008 flood. He let me sleep in his house for four days while I was there.

Todesking
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2011, 11:30 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
I would also like to say that if I wasn't taken over by 70s Land, I'd still be at my second job, instead of working at my third job, cleaning parking lots. Living in that dark world interfeared with my ability to hold down a job in 2007.

What were your other jobs?

ToadOfSteel
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2011, 12:28 am

I've been active on WP for over 3 years, and I don't even know who the hell you are. I certainly don't have any reason to hate you...

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2011, 4:48 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:

I agree with Delerium. Living in a fantasy world doesn't solve anything. I had a favourite member break off a friendship with me. Instead of staying true to the 60s and The Kinks, while living in the 21st Century I've entered this fantasy Flushed Away world, where I was this punk rocker pitted against mainstream society. The plot was 1977 and there were some elements from the Star Wars Trillogy thrown into that world, with a bit of Disco. I got myself so sick and so bitter that I stopped that nonsense and brought myself back to the 2000s and to my real interests - the Kinks and the 60s. My mood has improved 200% and I'm not daydreaming about some made-up 70s world that I created out of anger.

Am I the only one reminded of Preservation era Ray Davies in all of this? I can see your point about him being an Aspie!

Ackman, it's your call what you do with Creedonia. Other people might think you're too immersed in it, but it's not really for them to say. I used to have a fantasy world as a coping strategy and if anyone told me to get rid of my fantasy, I would've been furious with them. It was my decision to leave that world.

Maladroit
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

17 Jan 2011, 6:12 pm

Ackman, I'm your biggest fan here.

Don't let them get you down, 'cause you've got a fan. And Creedonia will rise, because I'm a fan, and because there're others who'll love it too.

You don't need to be popular, because there are people who value you.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2011, 10:59 am

Todesking wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

What were your other jobs?

In a factory and at a bumper place.