It's been 2 months and I'm not doing any better.

Page 3 of 3 [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

rabbittss
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2013, 12:10 am

Goddam self centered motherf***ers. Yahweh couldn't think up plagues bad enough for me to wish on them.

Philosoraptor
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

17 Feb 2013, 12:19 am

Excuse the language, but f**k them! Those who would do nothing but mock and scoff at someone already beaten down without any regard for that person or the vileness of such actions deserve nothing more than derision. You don't deserve having to deal with creatures of no morals or sympathy.

Do feel satisfaction in that they will likely get what they deserve down the road once they alienate anyone of any value away from them. What goes around comes around.

rabbittss
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2013, 12:31 am

I mean how f*****g starved for p**** do you have to be to throw one of your friends under the bus like that.. I hope they get the clap from her.

rabbittss
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2013, 7:16 pm

The thing that really bothers me about this is.. How come it is so easy for some one to fall in and out of love? The only answer is it isn't.. and they confuse lust for love.

Where as I viewed my relationship and friendship with her in genuine terms.. she simply viewed me as yet another cock to ride... I got stale and boring and she needed to move on.. the problem is she had couched our relationship in terms which to me came across as genuine. Considering we had verbally agreed to get married, as far as I'm concerned she's guilty of breach of promise.. Not that any court in america would try such a case..

People need to consider very carefully the words they use, before they use them, since words have meanings. Meanings infer things. When you tell some one "I love you" or "I want to marry you".. you need to be very sure that you're actually feeling that way..

Furthermore I'm extremely tired of people telling me that "Well, you need to realize... it's her choice" constantly couching it as that removes the fact that I'm the wronged party, I'm the only one who's hurting, I'm the one that's had go to back to therapy... She's out having a grand old time f*****g everything with a cock and 2 legs... but I'm the one who "Needs to realize..." They should be saying "Well she made a stupid choice" or "She's an idiot" not simply trying to tell me that "It's her choice". People should be made to be responsible for their actions, and so far no one seems to want to hold her responsible, even verbally, for her actions. She took advantage of me and she hurt me emotionally.

I'm going to clean house on facebook now... they either have to prove to me they are my friends or else I don't trust them and I don't want anything else to do with them.

AardvarkGoodSwimmer
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2013, 1:51 am

She's a fool. She picked drugs over a real opportunity for friendship and love. and can't admit it to herself.